• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
that will be good

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Wait which one? The 5 a month? Or the LC? Cuz I wanna do a
Monotype :D after kabzy's event wanna battle me JB?

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Just thought i'd mention that in the metronome tourny we have,

1 - Kabzy (me)
2 - Hiro
3 - SSBB
4 - Milo
5 - Calarus
6 - Rocko
7 - Joe
8 - Fire Overlord

Number 7 and 8 havent been on recently, i think, so I'm still looking for a few subs, in which case PM me.

Also, about the UU tourny, its been a week and I havent seen Joe on, do I still wait???
And have Ivan and Rocko had their battle?

TO THOSE IN THE METRONOME TOURNY, GET THE POKES FROM ME OR MILO, we can normally be found on chat, or just vm/pm.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Well rocko hasn't contacted me and joe won't be on till wednesday so.....sorry rocko but umma drop you, (unless you contact me soon) and kabzy you battle joe on Wednesday, also you may start the tourney now if you want kabzy

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Sure let's do that one, I'm stocking up on the baby runner ups of my creations :)

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
My, this clan is already becoming more active.

UPDATE:
I have almost re-done my whole team. I will be available to battle soon.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Hello, Team Delirium. I am the newest, or one of the newest if someone else joined, member. I can EV train Pokémon, however, I can only do it during school and one a day (or every two days depending on how much time I have). I have about five to train right now, too...

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Welcome to the clan lord vader *as Darth Vader* I am your leader! Man that's dumb XD anhwys welcome and enjoy your stay

I forfeit my UU tourney spot to rocko due to the fact that I'm helpful for him attracting people to the clan, another person has joined us, (being on the itouch I can't go back with a page reseting so I'll just it like this sorry) welcome Vaders sister :), so now it's like this

Rocko vs (the winner between joe and kabzy)
Joe vs kabzy

Last edited:
You're not the newest member anymore, Vader. ;)

Thanks for the welcome, Ivan!

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
We have gained yet another member his name is hitmonlee21, welcome to the clan

War battle? It's a tournament LOL anyways yeah I beat rocki close tho, don't know why he didn't use aqua jet unless he didn't have it, but yeah so it's now

Ivan vs (the winner of kabzy vs joe)

Kabzy vs joe

GL to both of you, my team is undefeated :)

Hmm....seems I am the newest now..........

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Another member joined his name is aquaarmor23, welcome to the clan Dude

kabzy

Grass Trainer
WOW lol, 4 new members? Hello to LordVadar, Kayla, Hitmonlee, and Aquaarmor.
... The metronome tourny is officially starting today. All the people involved MUST contact me via vm/pm by at least the end of this week, otherwise you WILL lose your spot to a sub.
And if anyone wants a gym leader/ elite 4 tribute image for ur sig, ask me. lol I kinda like mine. :)

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Yeah 4 LOL thanx to rocko ;) ok so now we wait for joe and kabz to battle and then we finish this

Status
Not open for further replies.