• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Oh Hiro__, y must u leave us for a WHOLE 3 weeks!!! :(
And Dillio, I would miss you, but I dont know who you are lol

SSBB123

Hawtie
Hey guys
The shops temporarily closed becuz I accidentily deleted the cloning code on my AR and I don't remember how to get it back :(
Also dillio wuz an old member here

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
I'd wanna be in a UU war, even if i might lose... |D And Kabz, i must leave 4 3 weeks 'cause it's the most fun amazing camp i've ever been to! only con: No laptops or internet access, or electronic devices except i-pods and phones and they can't be used for anything other than what they were originally made for... |D

civilrap

I Have Returned...
If you haven't a clue how I am, my name is civilrap, commonly called civil. I've been in this group before. Glad to be back.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Welcome back matt :), you too dill I was wondering when you guys would post, sorry I haven't been on school has been getting hard am I've been sleeping more during the afternoon so yeah LOL IM going to make new OU teams I am capturing a pokemon someone is already after hopefully to foil his plans :) and other stuff so be sure to look out for that

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Welcome back matt :), you too dill I was wondering when you guys would post, sorry I haven't been on school has been getting hard am I've been sleeping more during the afternoon so yeah LOL IM going to make new OU teams I am capturing a pokemon someone is already after hopefully to foil his plans :) and other stuff so be sure to look out for that

If they are my plans then you are already behind the eight ball Ivan, I already captured it a few days ago. Breeding the support as we speak.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
don't really get what that means, hmm I guess I need to play more pool LOL I was JK about that tmk and I noticed porygon z has made it to UU, I see a huge sweep in tv near future :)

Dillio_686

Cold-Blooded

Yeah, 11th grade is KILLING me! lol. I got a DSi for Christmas so I have a new friend code (in my signature), I need to reregister everyone.

Edit:APPLICATION

In Game Name: Dillon
FC:4769 8495 1814
Other Clans: None that I can remember, lol. This one is my only concern.
How long have you been battling?: Uh...since I was 5? Competitively, since early 2009.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
don't really get what that means, hmm I guess I need to play more pool LOL I was JK about that tmk and I noticed porygon z has made it to UU, I see a huge sweep in tv near future :)

It means that you are already falling behind. If you were trying to counter what I was planning (since you are aware of the newest pokemon I RNG'd... of course its no secret). Then you would already be 3 days behind my progress because I already captured it and its ideal.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
But you don't know my new team *.^ and if it's your old team I'm sure it can 2-3hko if not 1hk0 if pulled off riht

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Nope, I am taking a page out of a different book. Your next one or two matches will be my old team. But I am trying a new method of play.

Anyone want to battle? OU

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Hey dude haven't seen you in a when, imma try using a new poke which is weired fir me to use (not infernape)

Yea. My New Years resolution is to stop procrastinating lol. I've been doing homework and such. That's why. I hate hoimework-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.