• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delmis' Shiny/Event Shop

Maver1ck

If either the german or the japenese ditto you have are 6 IV I would really like to trade for one (copy) I have available:
5iv ponytas with horndrill and hypnosis some 5 iv charmanders and some 5 iv vulpix with hypnosis
Events I have for trade
SPR2012 Reshiram

FAL2010 Mew
FEB2012 Mewtwo
XY Torchic with Megastone
SUM2013 Dialga x2
SUM2013 Palkia
SUM2013 Giratina
Poke Bank Celebi
WIN2011 Celebi x3
also have a masterball

Last edited:

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
what would you be willing to exchange for that nobunaga's rayquaza? I don't have a lot but what I have I give thee :)

mommy

Hello I'm interested in some of the events you have. These are the ones I'm interested in :)

(shiny)
Movie 10 Crowned Beasts - Japanese
SUM2013 Giratina
VGC09 Milotic - French
Movie 13 Genesect - Japanese
Nobunaga's Rayquaza - Japanese
Movie 14 Golurk - Japanese
Year of the Dragon Druddigon - Japanese
SUM2013 Palkia
SUM2013 dialga
CHANNEL Jirachi - Spanish
WIN2011 Celebi
Movie 14 Victini
SUMR2012 Keldeo - Japanese
SPR2013 Meloetta
SPS2013 Meloetta
Plasma Deoxys
Christmas Victini - Japanese
Plasma Genesect
Plasma Genesect - Japanese
SPR2014 Electabuzz

I have many events but most of them date the platinum and earlier times. I missed out on the black and white events. Here's a short list of some of my events. If you'd like to know some more I have please ask:) hope to hear from ya

PKTOPIA electivire
NWS Manaphy
E4ALL Manaphy
2008 and 2009 birthday charmander
Concert chatot
10th movie deoxys
Strongest pokemon 4th dragonite
2008 PC eevee
Festa 06 electabuzz
Strongest pokemon 1st electivire
Daisuki club jirachi 2007
Palcity lucarios
Festa 06 magmar
Strongest pokemon 2nd magmortar
Festa palcity manaphy
World hobby fair manaphy
2009 PC meowth
Palcity mews 2007
Strongest pokemon 3rd milotic
WCS shiny milotic

Nomik18

Estia
Hey there!

Can you give me the details of the non-shiny pawniard? Is it adamant? Does it have SR, Pursuit, Sucker Punch and Knock Off? What about IVs? Can offer the same I offered you last time, namely the shiny mewostic if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

jarisoni

Good night. I'm searching for a Regigigas. Can you please give me some info about yours, such as its Nature and IV's if possible? Also, what would you like for it? I have a spare Master Ball, a shiny Charmander and some random non-english pokémon that I've received through Wonder Trade. Thank you and I'll be waiting for your reply :)

thaislex

walking oxymoron
hello I am interested in your SPR2013 Meloetta, Pumpkaboo, Espurr, and fenniken :) (if i am understanding correctly and the last three are shines :p)
I am willing to trade:
6iv shiny dratini or a
5IV shiny timid ocean
2IV shiny timid highplains vivillion
3IV french shiny carbink
2IV french harvest shiny trevenant
2IV french shiny floette
5IV french timid shiny greninja (nicknamed black pearl)
5IV french flawless timid shiny noibat
Shiny nobunga's event rayquaza
japanese event dream ball girantina
fly pikachu
japanese regigigas
modest MOVIE14 event victini
eppie mew
japanese event mew (not sure which one it is)
6IV shiny kyurem
4IV shiny japanese genesect
shiny japanese hydreigon (movie?) event
SMR2010 jirachi
v-create rayquaza
Please let me know if any of my pokemon intrigue you and what ratio you would require for the trade ^_^ thank you very much and I hope to hear back from you soon!

h20polo_bp

Hello!

I was wondering if you could clone a few of my pokemon.
They would include:
Mew
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Shaymin
Jirachi
Landorus
Meloetta
Genesect
Shiny shedinja
Shiny bellsprout
Shiny blitzle

You can keep as many copies as you want I don't really care.
Thanks!

SzubaSon

Hello nice shop you have. I'm looking for a foreign (I'm in The US) ditto I need it to be hasty, Ivs dont matter to me and I have a "Toys R Us" (TRU) arceus (It is cloned) I can trade for it. Thanks

rentin215

seeking shiny flawless or near flawless honedge. sassy nature with ability no guard.
I have for trade:lucario with lucarionite, deoxys, event palkia shiny, xerneas and charizard x stone..

Delmis

been a while, eh? |D I'm back though.

I've pm'ed everyone who I'm interested in trading with. I also updated the first post

If i didnt pm you feel free to post again, there's a chance i missed it

Sealotic

Hi there ! :D
I am completely filling my Dex Up and there is only pokemon that I don't have which is impossible for my to get... Kyogre. So I would like to get one of your Kyogre, but I don't know what to offer you. I am an ''active'' competitive battler and I love IV breeding, so if you have any pokemon that you would like to have perfect IVs with the good nature, ask me ! I also have a Shiny Scrafty and Chatot that I could trade you !

Delmis

Hi there ! :D
I am completely filling my Dex Up and there is only pokemon that I don't have which is impossible for my to get... Kyogre. So I would like to get one of your Kyogre, but I don't know what to offer you. I am an ''active'' competitive battler and I love IV breeding, so if you have any pokemon that you would like to have perfect IVs with the good nature, ask me ! I also have a Shiny Scrafty and Chatot that I could trade you !

I can trade you Kyogre for Scrafty c:

Shy

★★★★★
Hello~! Depending on their nature I'd really be interested in the following events: Movie 14 Golurk, Year of the Dragon Druddigon, Ash's Pikachu, XY Speed Boost Torchic, SPR2014 Electabuzz, WINTER2013 Garchomp, Birthday Sylveon.

Are these all completely untouched/untrained as well?: NO Nickname, Original Level, Original Four Event Moves, No Pokerus, only has Event Ribbon, Etc.

Offering: I have quite a few events myself as well as a Flawless 5IV Shiny Carbink, Masterball, and quite a few evolutionary items.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?618223-IV-Bred-Trading-Thread&p=17316297#post17316297

Mudkip Oshawott Piplup

Krazy KrazyShipper
Can I have an Articuno or Mew? I need them for the Pokédex.

Delmis

Hello~! Depending on their nature I'd really be interested in the following events: Movie 14 Golurk, Year of the Dragon Druddigon, Ash's Pikachu, XY Speed Boost Torchic, SPR2014 Electabuzz, WINTER2013 Garchomp, Birthday Sylveon.

Are these all completely untouched/untrained as well?: NO Nickname, Original Level, Original Four Event Moves, No Pokerus, only has Event Ribbon, Etc.

Offering: I have quite a few events myself as well as a Flawless 5IV Shiny Carbink, Masterball, and quite a few evolutionary items.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7#post17316297

I am quite interested in Carbink :eek: what evolutionary items do you have?

Golurk: Relaxed
Druddigon: Jolly
Pikachu: Naughty
Torchic: Mild
Electabuzz: Gentle
Garchomp: Quiet
Sylveon: Lax

all are UT/original levels and movesets, etc.

Can I have an Articuno or Mew? I need them for the Pokédex.
What do you have to offer?

Shy

★★★★★
I am quite interested in Carbink :eek: what evolutionary items do you have?

Golurk: Relaxed
Druddigon: Jolly
Pikachu: Naughty
Torchic: Mild
Electabuzz: Gentle
Garchomp: Quiet
Sylveon: Lax

Okay, I'd be interested in these then: Golurk, Pikachu, Sylveon.

Here are all the evolutionary items I have: DeepSeaScale, DeepSeaTooth, Dragon Scale, Dusk Stone, King's Rock, Metal Coat, Moon Stone, Prism Scale, Protector, Reaper Cloth, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Thunderstone, Whipped Dream.

Last edited: