• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delmis' Shiny/Event Shop

oniichan

Hoenn Destroyer
Hey if you still have a diancie, would you accept a 6IV shiny tyranitar, a 6IV toxicroak, and a shiny Sylveon? The first two are Kalos bred

Delmis

ily

My FC is 4914-4005-8693

I'll add you when I get up in the morning and we can work out a time to do the trades. Should I add your x or y?

the Y one ^^
just gimme a sec to clone, i'll pm you when i'm ready!

Hey if you still have a diancie, would you accept a 6IV shiny tyranitar, a 6IV toxicroak, and a shiny Sylveon? The first two are Kalos bred

I think i'll pass, but good luck trading!!

andrew44

do you have spiritomb with foul play? or any of the parents (ghastly shuppet misdreavus stunfisk)

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
Delmis, I might have one of the parents. No guarantees, and I can't check, as Im not home

Jalla199

Unown Trainer
I missed out on the Pokeball Vivillon event by accident. What would you be looking for generally to trade for one? I know off hand that I have an untouched speed boost Torchic if that would interest you?

Delmis

I missed out on the Pokeball Vivillon event by accident. What would you be looking for generally to trade for one? I know off hand that I have an untouched speed boost Torchic if that would interest you?

I have an UT Speed Boost Torchic :c
I'm mainly looking for other events or shinies

Lizard006

hey,i'm interested in SPR2013 Meloetta,WIN2013 Keldeo and Japanese Movie Diancie.i don't know what to offer it seems like you have all the events that i would offer.i have a masterball that i can offer,event darkrai,event mewtwo etc.please let me know what you are interested in,thanks :)

Delmis

hey,i'm interested in SPR2013 Meloetta,WIN2013 Keldeo and Japanese Movie Diancie.i don't know what to offer it seems like you have all the events that i would offer.i have a masterball that i can offer,event darkrai,event mewtwo etc.please let me know what you are interested in,thanks :)

Which event Darkrai and Mewtwo do you have?
and what other events? ^^

Xecks

Hello, I was hoping to get one of your shiny 5/6 IV Heatrans. I have the following to offer:
american pokeball and fancy vivillon
Shiny Druddigon
Perfect Scraggy, Marill, Chansey
Enigma Berry.

I would be willing to give multiples... also, what is the nature of the heatran?

Broken Messiah

Hi. I am looking for a Mew. I see you are looking for evolution items and/or Master Balls? I have many evo items(Deep Sea Tooth/Scale, King's Rock, Dragon Scale, etc) and all Mega Stones from both games and a couple Master Balls.

I can do 5 IV to order(I can breed literally ANYTHING including these HA: Bronzor, Charmander, Eevee, Fennikin, Fletchling, Froakie, Goomy, Helioptile, Igglypuff, Munna, Murkrow, Nidoran, Noibat, Poliwag, Riolu, Scrafty, Swablu, Torchic, Vulpix, Zubat)

I also have the following shinies: Seaking(Chain Fishing X), Wiscash(Chain Fishing X), Gulpin(Horde X), Pangoro(Radar Chain X), Clawitzer(Chain Fishing X), Garchomp(Black2), Haxorus(Black2), Bellsprout(Wonder Trade)

Please let me know what you'd be interested in. I'd be willing to breed a few and give them items. Thanks.

Last edited:

Lizard006

Which event Darkrai and Mewtwo do you have?
and what other events? ^^

I have a Alamos Darkrai,2012 May Darkrai,Pokebank Celebi,WIN2011 Celebi,FEB2012 Mewtwo,Forest Pattern Vivillion and a Master Ball :)

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Hello there, I'm currently searching all over for a Meloetta with 5 IV's and a Modest nature. Are any of the Meloetta you currently offer for trade with said IV's and nature? If so, I'm ready to offer you a trade.

Last edited:

Jalla199

Unown Trainer
Sorry, computer posted twice.

Jalla199

Unown Trainer
I have an UT Speed Boost Torchic :c
I'm mainly looking for other events or shinies

Bummer, good to know though.

I'll see what I can do, but while I do, could I ask if the Pokeball-Pattern Vivillon is cloned or if it's 100% legit?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey, what nature does your Tanabata Festival Jirachi have, and what's the nature/moveset of your Christmas Victini?

Delmis

@Broken Messiah:

I'd be interested in trading for Whiscash, Clawitzer, and Gulpin c:

I have a Alamos Darkrai,2012 May Darkrai,Pokebank Celebi,WIN2011 Celebi,FEB2012 Mewtwo,Forest Pattern Vivillion and a Master Ball

I'll trade for Mewtwo, Vivillon, and a Master Ball c:

Hello there, I'm currently searching all over for a Meloetta with 5 IV's and a Modest nature. Are any of the Meloetta you currently offer for trade with said IV's and nature? If so, I'm ready to offer you a trade.

Sadly i don't think any of my Meloetta's have 5 IVs :( but good luck on your search!

I'll see what I can do, but while I do, could I ask if the Pokeball-Pattern Vivillon is cloned or if it's 100% legit?

I have 3 Vivillon, 2 of them were obtained by me so I know they are 100% legit. And i'm also confident that the one i traded for is also legit. And i clone literally all of my pokemon before i trade, but they're still legit.

Would you be interested in a shiny Crustle, Watchog, and/or Swoobat?

I think i have Swoobat, but i'm interested in the other two!

Hey, what nature does your Tanabata Festival Jirachi have, and what's the nature/moveset of your Christmas Victini?

Jirachi: Timid
Victini: Jolly / V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Glaciate