• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delmis' Shiny/Event Shop

Broken Messiah

I'd be interested in trading for Whiscash, Clawitzer, and Gulpin c:

Hi Delmis,

Sounds good! One thing, the Clawitzer is level 82, fully EV trained, and nicknamed "Big Red". I can get rid of/change the name if you prefer. The other two are UT. All three are wild caught, so their IVs are nothing special.

I'm in US Central Time Zone, and can trade after 5:30pm on weekdays(except will probably after 7 tomorrow), and about any time during the weekend. Please PM me when you can trade.

Delmis

Hi Delmis,

Sounds good! One thing, the Clawitzer is level 82, fully EV trained, and nicknamed "Big Red". I can get rid of/change the name if you prefer. The other two are UT. All three are wild caught, so their IVs are nothing special.

I'm in US Central Time Zone, and can trade after 5:30pm on weekdays(except will probably after 7 tomorrow), and about any time during the weekend. Please PM me when you can trade.

Alright! I'll be able to trade tomorrow or Thursday c: i'm in EST. and if you could change Clawitzer's back name i'd very much appreciate it ^^

Which Mew did you want? I have quite a few c:

Raptor737

Mage of Void
I think i have Swoobat, but i'm interested in the other two!

Watchog (F)
Level: 21
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Illuminate
IVs: ??? (Decent potential; Sp. Attack is 31)

Crustle (F)
Level: 34
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sturdy
IVs: ??? (Above average potential; Defense is best; Fantastic stats)

If you're still interested, I would like more information regarding your shiny Numel and shiny Espurr (gender for Espurr in particular).

Delmis

Watchog (F)
Level: 21
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Illuminate
IVs: ??? (Decent potential; Sp. Attack is 31)

Crustle (F)
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sturdy
IVs: ??? (Above average potential; Defense is best; Fantastic stats)

If you're still interested, I would like more information regarding your shiny Numel and shiny Espurr (gender for Espurr in particular).

Just found out i don't have Swoobat :p so i would like that one as well!

Espurr is male (I was hoping for female, but i'll probably try to breed for a female later on)
What do you wanna know about Numel?

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Just found out i don't have Swoobat :p so i would like that one as well!

Espurr is male (I was hoping for female, but i'll probably try to breed for a female later on)
What do you wanna know about Numel?
Specifically its level. (Along with Espurr's, please)
I was wanting to use them on my team for Alpha Sapphire.

Swoobat (F)
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Klutz
IVs: ??? (Above average potential; Sp. Attack is 31)
(By the way, it's in a Master Ball)

If you want the Swoobat, could you tell me your shiny Cacnea's level?

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Jirachi: Timid
Victini: Jolly / V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Glaciate

Alright, so for the Jirachi & Victini, I can offer any of the following (your pick)

Pansage -- Hasty, Flawless
Tirtouga -- Jolly, Flawless
Shaymin -- Timid, Flawless (OT: Mat)

Shiny World Championships Milotic (JAP), Timid (not flawless)
Shiny Tanabata Jirachi, Relaxed
Korean Cinema Celebi -- Jolly
Various 10th Anniversary events from various countries (20-30 total)

Interested in any of these? If not, I've got a good long list of other events & shinies to offer. :)

Last edited:

Delmis

@Raptor737

Espurr is level 1 (UT, hatched by me)
Numel is level 22
and Cacnea is level 25

@Cosmic Fury

I'd like to trade for Pansage and Tirtouga ^^

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Excellent. Would you be able to trade back a clone of each? I've not mastered the process, and until I do it'll be painfully time-consuming.

So, the trade is your Jirachi and Victini for my Tirtouga and Pansage, right? If so,what time zone are you in, and what's the best time to reach you?

Delmis

Excellent. Would you be able to trade back a clone of each? I've not mastered the process, and until I do it'll be painfully time-consuming.

So, the trade is your Jirachi and Victini for my Tirtouga and Pansage, right? If so,what time zone are you in, and what's the best time to reach you?

Yepp, and sure i can clone them back for you!
I'm in EST, can trade about any time today

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Alright, I'll be on later today. I'm on Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8). I'll be getting off work at around 8 PM your time. Will you be on about a couple hours after that?

ThePlatypusKing

Hey I was wondering if you could clone some Pokemon for me? I saw that you don't do free cloning anymore but I was wondering if you could clone them, and you can keep a copy of each one of course, and then I could give you some lvl. 1 5/6 IV Pokemon or some lvl. 100 ev'd Pokemon in exchange for the service?

Lizard006

I'll trade for Mewtwo, Vivillon, and a Master Ball c:

Oh cool,when you will be available to trade?Btw i need a plasma genesect too,if you want anything for it please let me know :)

Elinor-Cross

I have a shiny Prankster Cottonee and all XY Megastones if you're interested (plus Master Balls)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Sorry I couldn't make it today! I'll be on sometime tomorrow. I should be getting out of work sooner, so hopefully that means I'll be able to trade with you at a far more reasonable hour.

Broken Messiah

Alright! I'll be able to trade tomorrow or Thursday c: i'm in EST. and if you could change Clawitzer's back name i'd very much appreciate it ^^

Which Mew did you want? I have quite a few c:

I'll change the name back to Clawitzer. Would you by any chance be willing to clone and send back a copy of the Clawitzer? he was my first X/Y shiny, so I'm somewhat attached. If not, it's not a problem though.

As for which Mew... How about the Hayley Mew? That or the MYSTERY one. I'm not terribly picky, really. I mainly just want a legit Mew to add to my living Pokedex in the Bank.

I'll be able to trade anytime after 5:30PM Central(6:30PM Eastern). Please PM me so I get an email alert. Thanks!

Last edited:

Delmis

Oh cool,when you will be available to trade?Btw i need a plasma genesect too,if you want anything for it please let me know

after this weekend, i'm working staff at a convention so i wont have that much time to trade ;x

I have a shiny Prankster Cottonee and all XY Megastones if you're interested (plus Master Balls)

I'm interested in the Cottonee and masterball! what were you interested in?

Sorry I couldn't make it today! I'll be on sometime tomorrow. I should be getting out of work sooner, so hopefully that means I'll be able to trade with you at a far more reasonable hour.

I'm ready now if you are? i have some free time today but i wont be able to trade the rest of the weekend uwu

Would you be interested in trading Darkrai or Shaymin for an Ability Capsule?

Which one are you offering? :p

@Broken Messiah
it's alright! i can clone Clawizter for you c: I have a copy of a shiny Mew (legit caught in one of the Hoenn games)
Does that one sound alright or do you want an actual event Mew?