• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delmis' Shiny/Event Shop

Elinor-Cross

I'm interested in Gigalith, Gothorita, and Cottonee. What pattern is your Vivillon? ^^

I'm told it's Pilar Patterned (I'm partially colour blind, so it's hard for me to tell)

Also, I got some ability capsules as well, if you'd like them.

(As a side note, a friend gave me a 14th movie Victini, so i dont need that anymore, but I'm interested in you Tru Arceus, 13th movie genesect, and Tanabata Jirachi ^^ )

Delmis

I'm told it's Pilar Patterned (I'm partially colour blind, so it's hard for me to tell)

Also, I got some ability capsules as well, if you'd like them.

(As a side note, a friend gave me a 14th movie Victini, so i dont need that anymore, but I'm interested in you Tru Arceus, 13th movie genesect, and Tanabata Jirachi ^^ )

okay sounds good ^^
and an Ability Capsule would be awesome as well o:

Elinor-Cross

okay sounds good ^^
and an Ability Capsule would be awesome as well o:

Ok, so the three pokemon holding ability capsules and master balls in exchange for the ones I want?

Elinor-Cross

Sure thing ^^

anferneee

Hey :) I have a shiny cottonee (and a shiny swadloon if you are interested in that?)

I would like the 6iv Shiny Latias please, if that is possible? ^^

Thanks! feel free to pm me

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
I have a shiny unova mienfoo. I'm basically looking for ha pokemon with egg moves. I'd like to work something out with you! :)

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Giratina - 09303
Palkia - 09093
Dialga - 08193
Celebi - 02211
Jirachi - 06260
Victini - 11252

all those are UT except Celebi, and I'm pretty certain all the others you listed are UT as well, I'll double check on them though.
I'm very interested in your list c:

Okay which Friend Code of your do I add? All of the pokemon on my list are ready to be traded to you :) And when will you be available to make the trade?

Nomik18

Estia
Hey there!

I'd like to know what nature(s) your Diancie(s) is/are. I can offer a shiny event jirachi.

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Yes, but I already have Nidorino and Alakazam D: what else do you have to offer?
I can also trade you a shiny Skitty, Garchomp, Pupitar, Shedinja, Gyarados, and Delibird.

Last edited:

TubaNate

Dragon Trainer
Uber Sonata, any Jirachi that isn't the recent event Jirachi cannot be shiny. Pokebank will not allow past event shiny Jirachi to pass through. Someone shinified the Jirachi after it was brought up to Kalos

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Ok, thanks for telling me. I'll remove that from my list right now.

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I recently got an Articuno, so I only need the Regice now. If you want I have three event shinies to trade: Gamestop Pichu, VGC10 Eevee and VGC09 Milotic, if you're interested in any of them.

Plx

I have:

WORLD14 Aegislash
PacificCo Pikachu
Some of the Outbreak Pikachus

and Shiny Tornadus if you are still looking for them.

Plx

Movie 10 Crowned Beasts - Japanese
Octazooka Sableye
Movie 14 Golurk - Japanese
And either a Game Charizard or a shiny Jirachi depending on the date it was obtained.

The outbreak ones I have are Cosmo World, Landmark Tower, Captain Pikachu, and the Heartstamp Pikachu.

Last edited:

Delmis

Movie 10 Crowned Beasts - Japanese
Octazooka Sableye
Movie 14 Golurk - Japanese
And either a Game Charizard or a shiny Jirachi depending on the date it was obtained.

The outbreak ones I have are Cosmo World, Landmark Tower, Captain Pikachu, and the Heartstamp Pikachu.

okay sounds good
Jirachi was obtained on August 1, one Charizard was on July 15, and the other was July 21