• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delmis' Shiny/Event Shop

Delmis

I kinda feel I'm being a little ignored.

I get tons of posts and messages a day, sometimes I miss things
If i do then it's either cuz i already have what's being offered and am tired of saying "no thanks but good luck" or i accidentally skipped over it

I'm sorry you feel ignored, what did you have to offer?

Hey Delmis, since you're on, I was wondering if you'd be willing to change our trade? I still have the ability capsule to trade, but I'm now looking for Jirachi, Deoxys, Arceus, or shiny stones (up to 4) to complete my living dex.

If it'd be too much of a hassle to change the trade, I'm perfectly fine with another Vivillon. Either way I'm currently online in-game, just let me know.

Delmis

Hey Delmis, since you're on, I was wondering if you'd be willing to change our trade? I still have the ability capsule to trade, but I'm now looking for Jirachi, Deoxys, Arceus, or shiny stones (up to 4) to complete my living dex.

If it'd be too much of a hassle to change the trade, I'm perfectly fine with another Vivillon. Either way I'm currently online in-game, just let me know.

to be honest, I'm completely blanking on our trade xD
if you could refresh my memory? I can probably give you the pokemon you want but I only have one shiny stone

to be honest, I'm completely blanking on our trade xD
if you could refresh my memory? I can probably give you the pokemon you want but I only have one shiny stone
It has been a bit. Originally it was going to be your pokeball vivillon for my ability capsule, but as I said, I'd be open for new negotiation. Or not. Or if you're no longer interested, let me know. ^_^

yeah we can renegotiate if you want ^^

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle, but while I'd like another pokeball Vivillon, I'd really like to get my hands on the last few things I'm missing for my living dex.

I'm looking for a Jirachi, Deoxys (any), an Arceus (not as critical as I do have one, I've just left it in gen 4 to mine the egg event), and Shiny Stones.

I have the Ability Capsule, a MAY2012 Darkrai (untouched), and a SUM2013 Giratina as my most interesting things available for trade.

Delmis

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle, but while I'd like another pokeball Vivillon, I'd really like to get my hands on the last few things I'm missing for my living dex.

I'm looking for a Jirachi, Deoxys (any), an Arceus (not as critical as I do have one, I've just left it in gen 4 to mine the egg event), and Shiny Stones.

I have the Ability Capsule, a MAY2012 Darkrai (untouched), and a SUM2013 Giratina as my most interesting things available for trade.

Yeah i can do that :)
I can clone multiples of the shiny stone too, just gimme a little bit ^^

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I get tons of posts and messages a day, sometimes I miss things
If i do then it's either cuz i already have what's being offered and am tired of saying "no thanks but good luck" or i accidentally skipped over it

I'm sorry you feel ignored, what did you have to offer?
Well, now that you say that, I'm sure you already have them, but I offered a Shaymin, shiny Genesect, or Diancie. I also, recently got a shiny Arcanine, shiny Zorua and shiny Froakie to trade with. I was hoping to get your shiny Regice if possible.

Last edited:

Delmis

Well, now that you say that, I'm sure you already have them, but I offered a Shaymin, shiny Genesect, or Diancie. I also, recently got a shiny Arcanine, shiny Zorua and shiny Froakie to trade with. I was hoping to get your shiny Regice if possible.

Is your Zorua Kalos born by any chance? ^^ if not i'll gladly trade Regice for Genesect

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Unfortunately, Zorua is not KB. Let me put in your FC and then we can trade if you can right now. Which FC is it?

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I've added you and am on now to trade.

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Thanks for the trade! All I need is a shiny Thundurus, and I'll have all of the possible legendary shinies.

Yeah i can do that :)
I can clone multiples of the shiny stone too, just gimme a little bit ^^

K. Just let me know when and how many pokemon to have on hand (and probably what the final trade will be). Lol. ^.^

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
ah my bad x__x
I thought i checked those but i must have missed them, pick any three you'd like!

Thank you :x I am interested in the following:
All Kyushu train event Pokemon as long as they are all untouched, pkrs free, ect.
Total:8

I can offer
Channel jirachi lv100
SUM2012 Keldeo lv58
10 aniv celebi
[JPN] Golgo's Octillery -Lv50 | ID No. 05138 | Serious | Octazooka, Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Hyper Beam
[JPN] Baba's Flygon -Lv50 | ID No. 07018 | Naive | Draco Meteor, U-Turn, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
[JPN] Yukina's Meowth -Lv21 | ID No. 12098 | Jolly | Bite, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Screech
[JPN] Akiyama's Slaking -Lv50 | ID No. 01069 | Adamant | Giga Impact, Return, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace
[JPN] Red's Metagross -Lv62 | ID No. 02109 | Brave | Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt

Delmis

Thank you :x I am interested in the following:
All Kyushu train event Pokemon as long as they are all untouched, pkrs free, ect.
Total:8

I can offer
Channel jirachi lv100
SUM2012 Keldeo lv58
10 aniv celebi
[JPN] Golgo's Octillery -Lv50 | ID No. 05138 | Serious | Octazooka, Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Hyper Beam
[JPN] Baba's Flygon -Lv50 | ID No. 07018 | Naive | Draco Meteor, U-Turn, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
[JPN] Yukina's Meowth -Lv21 | ID No. 12098 | Jolly | Bite, Fake Out, Fury Swipes, Screech
[JPN] Akiyama's Slaking -Lv50 | ID No. 01069 | Adamant | Giga Impact, Return, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace
[JPN] Red's Metagross -Lv62 | ID No. 02109 | Brave | Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Hammer Arm, Zen Headbutt

They should be all UT, but i'll double check for you!

I'm getting ready to move houses today, so most of my time will be taken up by packing :x
i'll get back to you soon though!!

Grey Wolf

Do you have a shiny Genesect, an Yveltal, and/or a shiny Rayquaza?
I have oodles of berries and a shiny event Palkia? I have a Korean Darkrai which you can have a copy of if you clone it (you can't loose pokemon while cloning, can you?).

Delmis

Do you have a shiny Genesect, an Yveltal, and/or a shiny Rayquaza?
I have oodles of berries and a shiny event Palkia? I have a Korean Darkrai which you can have a copy of if you clone it (you can't loose pokemon while cloning, can you?).

I have a few shiny Genesects and Rayquazas, and i think i have 2 or 3 Yveltal
What kind of berries do you have? I'd be interested in the rare ones ^^ I already have a shiny event Palkia, but what's the Korean Darkrai you have?

Grey Wolf

I have a few shiny Genesects and Rayquazas, and i think i have 2 or 3 Yveltal
What kind of berries do you have? I'd be interested in the rare ones ^^ I already have a shiny event Palkia, but what's the Korean Darkrai you have?

I dunno the specific event, sorry. As for berries, I have Wiki, Chople, Yache, Figy, Wacan, Roseli, Aspear, Sitrus, Rindo, Rawst, Payapa, Leppa, Ganlon, Lum, Kasib, Tanga, Colbur, Pomeg, Qualot, Iapapa, Mago, Persim, Aguav, Pecha, and Oran.