• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delta Episode Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
I do have spares of other legends I poached from B2 and W2 that I could easily Pokebank over, I will get Deoxys and Groudon eventually it's not like there's a finite amount of time where I MUST complete the dexes elsewise the world blows up or something...hehe.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
I do have spares of other legends I poached from B2 and W2 that I could easily Pokebank over, I will get Deoxys and Groudon eventually it's not like there's a finite amount of time where I MUST complete the dexes elsewise the world blows up or something...hehe.

That is quite true. Still, it's nice to get the Oval and Shiny Charms. :)

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
I haven't gotten those, ever...it's a goal I am looking forward to achieving one of these generations. Was close in B2/W2 but the National dex was the troublesome one. No more GTS internet trades due to upgraded WPA2 modems the old DS games need WPA1 to work. I can get the charms in X and Y now with ORAS, a majority of my missing Nationals were in Hoenn. ^_^

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
I haven't gotten those, ever...it's a goal I am looking forward to achieving one of these generations. Was close in B2/W2 but the National dex was the troublesome one. No more GTS internet trades due to upgraded WPA2 modems the old DS games need WPA1 to work. I can get the charms in X and Y now with ORAS, a majority of my missing Nationals were in Hoenn. ^_^

Personally, I've been working hard at them. Just need the OR exclusive legends (Ho-oh, Palkia, Reshiram, Tornadus) and trade them over to AR, then to catch the ones that require both version exclusive legends to catch (Kyurem, Giratina, Landorus). I already had Groudon and Latias thanks to the GTS. The Groudon was even one from the original 3rd gen, thus scoring me the Time Travel certificate. Traded it away for an Event pokemon though (Totally worth it in my opinion as I can always catch the one in OR).

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
I am looking forward to getting Palkia in OR, I missed the Shiny event one so it's the only Sinnoh dragon I don't have. Problem is Uxie, it won't respawn at the Nameless Cavern even when I have waited for it to, good thing is I have all three Sinnoh Lake Legends in X and Y. And the missing one in B2 and W2 is Azelf which I can get if I'm so inclined to go through the Unova League again. The Time Travel certificate is also a neat thing to try for, except to get it I have to finish Diamond and jump through hoops to get it ready to move to Unova so I can bank it. Ah well...

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
I am looking forward to getting Palkia in OR, I missed the Shiny event one so it's the only Sinnoh dragon I don't have. Problem is Uxie, it won't respawn at the Nameless Cavern even when I have waited for it to, good thing is I have all three Sinnoh Lake Legends in X and Y. And the missing one in B2 and W2 is Azelf which I can get if I'm so inclined to go through the Unova League again. The Time Travel certificate is also a neat thing to try for, except to get it I have to finish Diamond and jump through hoops to get it ready to move to Unova so I can bank it. Ah well...

I do believe that Uxie should respawn if you beat the E4 again.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Cool. I just did that last night in OR since I stupidly ran from Raikou before I could catch it. I dislike trying more than once to get the legends I kill or stupidly run from (yes I said it twice because it annoys me that much) I was going to go on again today to fill more of the Hoenn dex now that my Secret Bases have rolled over for the new day.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
Cool. I just did that last night in OR since I stupidly ran from Raikou before I could catch it. I dislike trying more than once to get the legends I kill or stupidly run from (yes I said it twice because it annoys me that much) I was going to go on again today to fill more of the Hoenn dex now that my Secret Bases have rolled over for the new day.

Currently, the only thing I am doing in AS is doing a berry run, starting on route 102 and ending outside my base on route 119 just outside Fortree. I also visit the Lottery, because it would be stupid not to.

This is mainly because I need to play OR up until I have the eight badges, so I can transfer over my Absol and catch the legends. I will most likely end up doing the Delta Episode on OR as well, an extra Rayquaza and Deoxys could be useful as trade bait later down the line after all. There is quite a number of people asking for them on the GTS.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
If you transfer over a Rayquaza that knows Dragon Ascent to a game that hasn't made it to the Delta Episode yet, will it be able to Mega Evolve still? I assume the answer is yes and I have no real reason for asking. Just curious.

Akashin

The thing on the starting screen (On DPPT, HGSS, and BWB2W2) says 1995 ----- 20XX.

I'm not 100% sure why that is (Bulbapedia claims it could refer to the intended release date at the end of '95 for Red and Green, despite them being pushed back to '96, but I have no way of verifying that), but either way, BCVM22 is right. Keep in mind that '06 was the 10 year anniversary, not '05, as well.

If you transfer over a Rayquaza that knows Dragon Ascent to a game that hasn't made it to the Delta Episode yet, will it be able to Mega Evolve still? I assume the answer is yes and I have no real reason for asking. Just curious.

Like you said, the answer is most assuredly yes. Knowing Dragon Ascent is the sole requirement (aside from having the Mega Bracelet, of course).

BCVM22

The thing on the starting screen (On DPPT, HGSS, and BWB2W2) says 1995 ----- 20XX.

I am aware of that. It doesn't change the fact that 1996 is the inaugural year. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to base an anniversary on something arbitrary like an "intended release" or a copyright filing.

Autobot N

I am aware of that. It doesn't change the fact that 1996 is the inaugural year. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to base an anniversary on something arbitrary like an "intended release" or a copyright filing.

But one thing is for sure. I really don't want to wait till 2016 for another Pokemon game.

Did anybody else kill Deoxys on their first attempt? xD

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
Uxie didn't respawn after I went through the league again, the Nameless Cavern was empty so it looks like Pokebanking it in from X and Y is what I have to do, if the servers for it want to work of course...

Rio!

Composer
Did anybody else kill Deoxys on their first attempt? xD

I did. But it was no accident. :B

As for the 'waiting unto 2016' for a Pokemon game...I somehow get the feeling we'll hear something later in the year, especially with how these things have been getting released, whatever they will be. ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.