• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delta Episode Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss the newly revealed Delta Episode here!

Check out our Delta Episode page here as well as The Pokemon Company's new trailer!

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
lol. those suckers. who goes into space in a rocket ship when you can do it on a GIANT CELESTIAL DRAGON.

Seriously can't wait for this. I was taking this last week pretty well in terms of excitement, but this has blown my cool façade of nonchalance clean out of the water.

You might say... my anticipation has skyrocketed.

It's... astronomical.

This thing looks... out of this world.

SPACE.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
lol. those suckers. who goes into space in a rocket ship when you can do it on a GIANT CELESTIAL DRAGON.

Seriously can't wait for this. I was taking this last week pretty well in terms of excitement, but this has blown my cool façade of nonchalance clean out of the water.

You might say... my anticipation has skyrocketed.

It's... astronomical.

This thing looks... out of this world.

SPACE.

Bad puns all over hte place. Anyways talk about finally fulfilling the dreams of fans. I am one of the many people who really wanted to go into space on the Rocket in Gen 3. way to go Gamefreak and you even made it better with not on a Rocket but on Rayquaza!. Space here we come!

Hasty

Moonside
In space, I guess, we can only battle Deoxys with Rayquaza? And there are some cutscenes etc? I would have loved if we could travel to the moon, but doesn't look like that. xD
I like the AZ mentions though, really liking the character. I hope there is lots of AZ in the Delta Episode.

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
SPACESHIP

SPACESHIP

SPACEDRAGON

In all seriousness, this is AMAZING. We're going to fly into space on Mega Raqyuaza and battle Deoxys, then stop a meteor from destroying Hoenn.

YESPLZ

(Maybe this will be Deoxys origin story? The meteor could be the meteor that contains the virus it originated from)

Photonkrios95

It just occurred to me that this is probably the reason that they're showing the Deoxyz/Rayquaza Movie in Japan before the ORAS special.

phanpycross

God-king
HOLY MOTHER OF ****, THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

I really think this is a great idea, I wonder if they could add other episodes later.

Rayquaza VS. Deoxys looks epic as hell, even if mega vs. non-mega is a little unfair.

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Oh boy. Here's to hoping they make postgame (mythical) legend quests a normal thing. Now please tell me they done SOMETHING, even just background lore for Jirachi. Honestly, how are they going to top this in the next Kalos game? Maybe go back in time or something.

Grey Wind

I love everything about this. :D

I love that we're getting a substantial post-game plot for once, and I love that they're how much they're managing to incorporate into Rayquaza's plot. I'd assumed that there'd only be a small sub-plot surrounding him, if there was anything at all, but the fact that we're getting something like this really excites me. I'm really curious to see how Deoxys ties in and if whatever happened 3000 years ago has anything to do with AZ. I really never expected anything like this haha, I'm so happy it's been included.

Oh, and I love Zinnia's design. She's probably one of the characters who's designs I really adore. Kinda wish she had a different mega though, since Drake already uses Salamence. Pidgeot would have suited her.

It's going to take a lot of willpower not to rush through the main story to get to this. I want to relive my Ruby playthrough from 10 years ago, but this is so tempting. I've always loved Rayquaza and I never did have a chance to get a Deoxys I could call my very own.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So excited! Riding Rayquaza into space!

I only hope other future games let events be obtainable like this to make them less of an inconveniance.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
And we thought Rayquaza's role in Emerald was cool. They're going all out here. Revered as the savior and protector of Hoenn, an insane Mega that may not require any Mega Stone as a hold item, stopped the fighting between Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, riding it into space to stop a meteor and Deoxys? Seriously, at this point the only way they could go further is to outright make Rayquaza a god and make those Arceus is Pokemon God people go crazy while they're at it.

First, I feel morally obligated to point out that Zinnia is freaking HAWT! <3 Call me a pervert if you wish, but you cannot deny that, even for a Pokégirl, Zinnia is drop-dead sexy! Also, she's a dragon-user, which makes her even MOAR attractive! <3<3 I can totally see her being related to Drasna, too, like a granddaughter, maybe. Third, she's a Lorekeeper, which means she's not only strong and gorgeous, but an intellectual, to boot! I love Zinnia so much right now! I don't think I've been this smitten by a Pokémon character since Gardevoir! Fitting that they're both related to Gen 3, which is when I started taking Pokémon srsly as an adult fan.

Last, but not least: We get to ride into SPACE on Rayquaza's back, to battle Deoxys in orbit above Hoenn! ZOMG too much awesomz!

shadowF

do you guys think Courtney/matt steal wallly's mega stone from the trailer we saw? I hope not, I hope wally beats them up!

do you guys think Courtney/matt steal wallly's mega stone from the trailer we saw? I hope not, I hope wally beats them up!
idk whether or not they successfully steal it, but we're the one in charge of beating them up. ;)

Aqua Admin Matt - 686
======
Pokemon: 1
Sharpedo (Lv. 53) IVs: All 15
======
Aqua Admin Matt - 687
======
Sharpedo (Lv. 55) @[~ 759] IVs: All 15

Magma Admin Courtney - 697
======
Camerupt (Lv. 53) IVs: All 15
======
Magma Admin Courtney - 698
======
Camerupt (Lv. 55) @[~ 767] IVs: All 15

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

I don't see why they would.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Space... The final frontier...

I love everything about this, it's like they're apologizing for XY's postgame by giving us the one thing the originals didn't do but should have.

I wonder if we'll get Jirachi there too.

Autobot N

This is way better than anything I could come up with. I was thinking maybe they sent astronauts into space and Deoxys attacked them so you went into space to save them. Well, at least i got the Riding-Mega-Rayquaza-Into-Space thing right.

Status
Not open for further replies.