• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delta Episode Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

disboardvagrant

well over 9000
I got the same feeling as well. She says that it's her destiny to protect the earth so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a descendant of AZ. Although she might just as well only be a spiritual successor.

Yeah that's kinda what I was going off of. Her torn cloak also seems to point to that. Also has her anklet thing been brought up yet? The modern day in-game users of the mega evos have the mega bracelets. Yet Zinnia is wearing like this mega anklet. Some sort of mega bracelet prototype?
Talking bout this:
nov_p08_01_qwc.jpg

LLR

Vivillon Trader
Yeah that's kinda what I was going off of. Her torn cloak also seems to point to that. Also has her anklet thing been brought up yet? The modern day in-game users of the mega evos have the mega bracelets. Yet Zinnia is wearing like this mega anklet. Some sort of mega bracelet prototype?
Talking bout this:
View attachment 13746

I'm thinking maybe AZ daughter. .. truly trying to protect like her father.
In contrast to Lysander selfishness, like his forefather.

The anklet makes me think of slavery and shackles.
I wonder how much of the quest is of her free will.

Or what/who she had to escape from.

Autobot N

Talking bout this:
View attachment 13746

Everyone besides the player character has something other than a mega ring.

Photonkrios95

Talking bout this:
View attachment 13746

Maxie has Glasses, Archie has an Anchor (Points for uniqueness here), Wally has a Necklace and Steven has a Stick Pin. Literally the only ones who are shown with a bracelet are the player, and, presumedly, the opposite gender rival.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Do we know exactly what Wallace's role in Delta Episode will be? I understand why Steven's involved given that he lives in Mossdeep and is Hoenn's Champion, but Wallace's presence seems random imo.

Photonkrios95

Do we know exactly what Wallace's role in Delta Episode will be? I understand why Steven's involved given that he lives in Mossdeep and is Hoenn's Champion, but Wallace's presence seems random imo.

On the official site, it said he was familiar with the legends of Hoenn, so he's the 'expert' for history side so to speak. Also, it appears that they're using this to incorporate the Emerald elements into the game. Given that Wallace was involved with said story, the Sky Pillar aspect in particular, it isn't that random that he maybe involved. Also, given that there's an image of him standing in front of a cave entrance, like the one from the original Sky Pillar, it would seem that this is the likely reason for his, now extended, involvement.

Thure

That is pretty much what every event has been about, cool new pokemon, for a selected few, going to a new area to catch a new pokemon? Only event tough.

And they even pulled a streetpass thingy on the eon ticket...As much as i hate to face it there is a grim posibility this would be yet another thing activated by an event.

But then they would have say so. They always say if something is an event. They would have announce it as such.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Delta Episode jumps the shark so fabulously that it has reignited my actual interest in ORAS. Finally going into space and battling a Deoxys. I hope they add more bat*hit crazy post-game scenarios in the future. <3

lavanda

Really feeling it
He is the champion in Emerald, which is both a reference and a sign that he's the most relevant Gym Leader, either because he has beaten the Elite Four and Steven or was worthy of Steven's trust after his retirement.

Last edited:
It's because he was champion in Emerald there's nothing random there. It was probably a reference to that as the post-game seems to be based of Emerald.

MetalKing1417

Legend Seeker
Hopefully, this is not an event, but an in-game unlockable or something. It would suck for something so awesome to be unavailable to so many

Take heart: Rayquaza has never been an event exclusive.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Take heart: Rayquaza has never been an event exclusive.

I think he/she is referring to Deoxys. Anyways, I think its 95% subtly confirmed to be actual game content and not dlc/event. They really do tend to explicitly state things, even if it's "stay tuned on how to unlock this" (which isn't there for this episode).

I think he/she is referring to Deoxys. Anyways, I think its 95% subtly confirmed to be actual game content and not dlc/event. They really do tend to explicitly state things, even if it's "stay tuned on how to unlock this" (which isn't there for this episode).
If this episode was DLC there would be almost no actual post-game story to do anyways for people who don't know about this event.

R_N

If this episode was DLC there would be almost no actual post-game story to do anyways for people who don't know about this event.

Also they would probably need to like...tell people its DLC ahead of time?

Because the game is out in like a week.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
Also they would probably need to like...tell people its DLC ahead of time?

Because the game is out in like a week.

Exactly! I don't understand why people think it has a strong possibility of being DLC.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Exactly! I don't understand why people think it has a strong possibility of being DLC.
Same here.

Unless they're only having the battle and you can only get the Pokémon via DLC. Which honestly would suck :(.

I don't think they're doing that though this time. I think they're being up front about it.

Mr.FusRoDah

What if it's triggered post-game in the copies in which the Glalie was transferred? Afterall, why would they remind people to transfer said Glalie in a demo in which so many people kinda got bored with a week or two after it was given out? I've been playing every day to trigger events (Already got the nugget maniac to give me a nugget) and to see what else will happen if I play every day prior to the date I transfer data over.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
What if it's triggered post-game in the copies in which the Glalie was transferred? Afterall, why would they remind people to transfer said Glalie in a demo in which so many people kinda got bored with a week or two after it was given out? I've been playing every day to trigger events (Already got the nugget maniac to give me a nugget) and to see what else will happen if I play every day prior to the date I transfer data over.

Good point. Maybe that might be the case.

R_N

Because the trailer was just covering everything within corocoro
This is why all the other legendaries, completely unrelated to the Delta Episode, were in the same trailer

SO MAYBE

JUST MAYBE

you just need to beat the e4
LIKE literally every other post game plot

Status
Not open for further replies.