• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delta Episode Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu VS

Yea, the PWT was awesome. Battle Frontier would be welcome, because although I could, I can't bring myself to do it on SS because it just seems so ancient...

I didn't do it in SS, either. Going to Kanto was more than enough. And, I just didn't feel right since it is basically Platinum's Frontier.

Autobot N

I didn't do it in SS, either. Going to Kanto was more than enough. And, I just didn't feel right since it is basically Platinum's Frontier.

Hope the BF comes back because although I have a copy of Emerald, I've never done it's BF for the reasons stated in my earlier post.

Pichu VS

Hope the BF comes back because although I have a copy of Emerald, I've never done it's BF for the reasons stated in my earlier post.
I really want to see Emerald's Frontier Brains in new artwork and see the place in 3D. Would be marvelous. Let's hope for the best.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I really want to see Emerald's Frontier Brains in new artwork and see the place in 3D. Would be marvelous. Let's hope for the best.

It would be awesome, but I think they may have substituted it for the delta episode. We may be asking for too much if we want both, but it isn't entirely out of the question.

Lazy Lucario

I'll be disappointed if there's no battle frontier but the delta epi seems nice at least. But the event legend I'm missing is Arceus, not Deoxys. Still I know my friend will be happy because he wanted to get one he can name. Oh btw, hi guys. lol

Pichu VS

It would be awesome, but I think they may have substituted it for the delta episode. We may be asking for too much if we want both, but it isn't entirely out of the question.

By what I'm reading around, it seems we might not get a Frontier, but I hope the Frontier Brains are still in the game in the new Battle Area.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master

I don't think it's too much to want the original features + new features in a remake, let's be honest.

shadowF

By what I'm reading around, it seems we might not get a Frontier, but I hope the Frontier Brains are still in the game in the new Battle Area.

that's what I hope at the very least happens. it would be pretty cool if we could battle them and they have mega evolutions as well.

Pichu VS

that's what I hope at the very least happens. it would be pretty cool if we could battle them and they have mega evolutions as well.

That would be glorious. Megas for all Brains! Tucker would look more fabulous than before, even more than Wallace if he would appear. He's one of my favorite Brains alongside Brandon and Lucy.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.

Incoming Cm sub roost stored power mega latias making people rq.

Sulfurian

I'm curious as to why Team Magma and Aqua are involved in this. They wanted to give the world more land/water. Now they want to assist in destroying it? Or is it going to be one of those "We are just part of it cause we the bad guys huehuehuehue"

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I'm curious as to why Team Magma and Aqua are involved in this. They wanted to give the world more land/water. Now they want to assist in destroying it? Or is it going to be one of those "We are just part of it cause we the bad guys huehuehuehue"

Probably the typical this planet doesn't deserve to exist without my leader. Sometimes the dragons pull this card after the boss is defeated, specially those who idolized their leaders like Courtney and Matt did.

Morty05

Ghost-type trainer
Probably the typical this planet doesn't deserve to exist without my leader. Sometimes the dragons pull this card after the boss is defeated, specially those who idolized their leaders like Courtney and Matt did.

^ this from what we can get from trailer and official poster of Delta episode it looks like Courtney/Matt looks really pissed off at Player for basically distorting Team Magma/Aqua and in a sense destoried Archie/Maxie. Maybe they are driven by revenge and want world to taste their pain.

Pilpulp

美的

I'm pretty sure they are stealing Key Stones.

because on the site it says, "Part of this story also involves the theft of Key Stones from various trainers across the region. It is not known how this ties in just yet."

Kinda weird seeing how only 11* trainers have Key Stones.
and 2 of them are part of Team Aqua/Magma.

Which leads me to believe the E4 will be included maybe.

or it's just Wally, May/Brenadn, Steven, and perhaps Zinnia without their megas.

So we have a list;

- Yourself
- *May/Brendan (Don't know if this one is confirmed)
- Archie
- Maxie
- Wally
- Steven
- Sydney
- Phoebe
- Glacia
- Drake
- Zinnia

Last edited:

Mr.FusRoDah

^ this from what we can get from trailer and official poster of Delta episode it looks like Courtney/Matt looks really pissed off at Player for basically distorting Team Magma/Aqua and in a sense destoried Archie/Maxie. Maybe they are driven by revenge and want world to taste their pain.

Perhaps so. What if...it's the opposite team to the version wanting to fulfill their goals in the most drastic way possible? Or like you said (I'll admit, the most likely of scenarios), it's all about revenge from an ashamed and emotionally butthurt team who wants their goals reached and for the world to suffer.

shadowF

I'm pretty sure they are stealing Key Stones.

because on the site it says, "Part of this story also involves the theft of Key Stones from various trainers across the region. It is not known how this ties in just yet."

Kinda weird seeing how only 11* trainers have Key Stones.
and 2 of them are part of Team Aqua/Magma.

Which leads me to believe the E4 will be included maybe.

or it's just Wally, May/Brenadn, Steven, and perhaps Zinnia without their megas.

So we have a list;

- Yourself
- *May/Brendan (Don't know if this one is confirmed)
- Archie
- Maxie
- Wally
- Steven
- Sydney
- Phoebe
- Glacia
- Drake
- Zinnia

you forgot Lisia, also in the end Courtney and Matt get mega in the end, in the end it is 14 characters with megas but only 12 In each game. Wow that's more then in pokemon X and Y where it was only 5 characters with megas.

Pilpulp

美的
you forgot Lisia, also in the end Courtney and Matt get mega in the end, in the end it is 14 characters with megas but only 12 In each game. Wow that's more then in pokemon X and Y where it was only 5 characters with megas.

Lisia's Altaria does not mega evolve, and by Courtney and Matt do you mean Archie and Maxie?

Status
Not open for further replies.