• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delta Episode Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Did not know that.

Why would they give to characters the same mega though?

Same reason the youngster like their rotators and sailors love them tenacious, it fit the character they will use them.

Lisia's not a trainer you can battle, you can only face off against her in contests. Since the demo lacked contest opponent data, Lisia doesn't show up as an adversary.

lavanda

Really feeling it
Lisia's not a trainer you can battle, you can only face off against her in contests. Since the demo lacked contest opponent data, Lisia doesn't show up as an adversary.
This doesn't mean her Key Stone can't be stolen.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I'm gonna go through this post-game story and see whether people are right about Deoxys. The official says that it can be caught, but it never said how and where it be caught. For all we know Deoxys would disappear after the battle in space and reappear in a area or island that requires an event item or something. I ain't getting my hopes up just so that it gets taken down.

Last edited:
Agreed. For some reason, I've been having an urge to use Hoenn pokemon in battling. Not only that, but I've been playing that piece of crap Demo more than usual lately. Hmm...

I only just got the demo this past Saturday, and all it's done is make me hunger for ORAS even more. Raising a Ludicolo in Y version at Le Wow isn't the same as raising one from the ground up as I adventure thru Hoenn.

fitzy909

Just another guy
I'm gonna go through this post-game story and see whether people are right about Deoxys. The official says that it can be caught, but it never said how and where it be caught. For all we know Deoxys would disappear after the battle in space and reappear in a area or island that requires an event item or something. I ain't getting my hopes up just so that it gets taken down.

I would hate it if they did that, but I have a strange feeling that they will do it.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
Whismur and Mega Salamence for this Zinnia girl, right? Interesting combination. I'm going to assume she'll use Salamence by its lonesome against the player, and Whismur is never used in battle. Zinnia herself is cute

Whismur and Mega Salamence for this Zinnia girl, right? Interesting combination. I'm going to assume she'll use Salamence by its lonesome against the player, and Whismur is never used in battle. Zinnia herself is cute

She seems to use more pokemon than just Salamence by the demo leaks(and there is no reason to believe them to change either). However you are right regarding Whismur just being her traveling companion.
Pokémon Trainer Zinnia - 898
======
Pokemon: 3
Tyrantrum (Lv. 55) (Ability: Strong Jaw) (Moves: Dragon Claw/Crunch/Earthquake/Stone Edge) IVs: All 25
Altaria (Lv. 55) (Ability: Natural Cure) (Moves: Dragon Pulse/Moonblast/Flamethrower/Hyper Voice) IVs: All 25
Salamence (Lv. 57) (Ability: Intimidate) (Moves: Dragon Claw/Crunch/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang) IVs: All 25

Lorekeeper Zinnia - 713
======
Pokemon: 5
Goodra (Lv. 60) (Ability: Sap Sipper) (Moves: Dragon Pulse/Muddy Water/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam) IVs: All 25
Noivern (Lv. 60) (Ability: Infiltrator) (Moves: Dragon Pulse/Air Slash/Shadow Ball/Super Fang) IVs: All 25
Altaria (Lv. 60) (Ability: Natural Cure) (Moves: Dragon Pulse/Moonblast/Flamethrower/Hyper Voice) IVs: All 25
Tyrantrum (Lv. 60) (Ability: Strong Jaw) (Moves: Dragon Claw/Crunch/Earthquake/Stone Edge) IVs: All 25
Salamence (Lv. 62) @[~ 769] (Ability: Intimidate) (Moves: Dragon Claw/Crunch/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang) IVs: All 25

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I would hate it if they did that, but I have a strange feeling that they will do it.
*ugh* So would I. I really hope they don't do something like that.

I'd probably throw my games away tbh, silly as that may sound. I'm just tired of the trolling by them at times.

OkazakiTheOtaku

Annoying Nerd
I wonder if the Delta Episode will differ between ΩRuby and ɑSapphire versions. Probably not, though.

Interesting. It's doubtful that they've included the Battle Frontier, but instead they're letting us go to space...

...the final frontier.

Huh.

All in all, though, I'm glad this increases the story, and glad it involves Deoxys!

Nightblind249

I'm just hoping that once we go to space, and get to land on the Comet and or Moon etc we can capture the celf family or other space pokemon... sounds like a odd request I know but that'd be awesome if you could. Possible space pokes are

Deoxys (We already know this one)
Lunatone and Solrock
Staryu and Starmie
Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable
Elgyem and Beheeyem
Jirachi
Kyurem
Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, and Wigglytuff
Togepi

Razmos

I have this sponge..
From the Kotaku review:
"Unfortunately, because of embargo rules set by Nintendo as a condition for reviewing the game prior to release, I can't be specific about the incredibly exciting things that happen once you beat the game. Suffice it to say that players will find a ton of things to do once the main story is done—there are many Pokémon to collect, new places to battle, mega stones to find, and story things to tackle. The latter is of particular note, as the game sheds new light on the story in ORAS, as well as other Pokémon games. I'm looking forward to seeing what sorts of wild theories the revelations featured in the post game elicit from Pokémon fans. We'll have more on that once the game actually launches."
Fascinating.
They did say that the mystery of what Mega Evolution actually is would be revealed in Episode Delta.

My guess is that Diancie (and Carbink by extension) is an alien, and that the huge pink rock in Kalos is a meteorite that landed, with its shards splitting off and being spread over the planet as mega stones (as well as Diancie being able to create Mega Stones as shown in the movie). The mega stones advance evolution in pokemon, without the mega stones the pokemon would eventually evolve into those forms anyway as time goes on.
The crystal weapon used in X and Y was based off this meteorite and its powers, and it being fired into space in the past is what caused the evolution of Deoxys, which as said in pokedex entries is a space virus mutated by a beam into a living pokemon. So essentially Deoxys getting the concentrated blast of the machine turned it into a constant Mega pokemon.

Rayquaza, being a pokemon that can exist in space was also near to the beam when it was fired, charging it with evolution energy that allows it to mega evolve without a stone.

That's my idea anyway.

Also perhaps the race or tribe that AZ and Zinnia belong to are long lived beings that are closer to pokemon than human and have been orchestrating stuff from behind the scenes for as long as the series has been going on.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I honestly the space venture will be a simple go there, fight deoxys, leave. I doubt there will be a whole space area, despite how much I'd love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.