• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Demande de Hakuryuu ☆

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
requestshopbanner.png

Hakuryuu's Request Spots
01. Shana_miku

Sugarfairy's Request Spots

Hall of Shame

Welcome to Hakuryuu's and now, Sugarfairy's request shop! We provide you with quality signatures and avatars for use to use all over the forum. Keep reading in order to find out how you can have your very own today!

What they do

01. Avatars
02. Signatures

Rules and such

01. Please follow the standard SPPf rules.
02. Use the forms. They are provided for you for a reason.
03. Specify what you are requesting. I can't read minds.
04. You may request 2 avatars, 1 signature, or a signature + avatar combo. That's it. I reserve the right to reject a request.
05. I take four requests per user unless I state otherwise. Once the slots are filled, no more.
06. You may only request ONCE a day. Please wait 24 hours until the next request.
07. Use your request for a WEEK. I took the time to make it.
08. Requesting when the shop is closed results in a one week ban.
09. Please enjoy what you get. I will not remake a signature/avatar completely, but I will change it for you. =]
10. CLOSE friends can request even when the shop is closed!
11. Please upload to your own server.
12. Do not hassle me for your request to be finished. I have a small life, and it requires me to tend to it as well.
13. Please provide HIGH quality images.
14. Make sure to specify who you want to make your graphic please. It makes it so much easier.
15. If you do not specify who you want to request from, you earn yourself a 2 day ban.

Hakuryuu's Examples

Signatures: 01 02 03 04

Sugarfairy's Examples

Signatures: 01 02

Forms
Works for both of us.

Size ☆ Size here please
Image ☆ Provide or else
Text ☆ Y/N?

Signature;

Size ☆ Size goes here
Image ☆ Image goes here
Color Preference ☆ Colors go here
Text ☆ Text y/n?

Last edited:

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Last edited:

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Oh yay! First request! =]

Icon:

Size ☆ 100x100
Image ☆ http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/andhika_uzumaki/tetsu69.jpg
Text ☆ Y/N?

Banner:

Size ☆ 350x200
Image ☆ http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll415/agung_widy/KaosLaruku.jpg
Color Preference ☆ You know how I am with colors... ;-; Can you surprise me please?
Text ☆ Elise [unless you have a better text o_o;]

Thank you <33

That picture is lol. I got the banner done. Tell me if anything is wrong and I'll fix it. As for the icon, I've tried and tried to make one out of that image, but it just won't work. Too much noise in it. If you give me another one with better quality, I will work on it for you. =]

ElisebannerLaruku.png

Split 01

Split 02
Edit:

Icon done!

Tetsucom.png

Last edited:

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
That picture is lol. I got the banner done. Tell me if anything is wrong and I'll fix it. As for the icon, I've tried and tried to make one out of that image, but it just won't work. Too much noise in it. If you give me another one with better quality, I will work on it for you. =]

ElisebannerLaruku.png

Split 01

Split 02
Edit:

Icon done!

Tetsucom.png

Thank you darling <3

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Oh, I absolutely love your graphics! ^_^ Mind if I request?

Signature;

Size ☆ 320x150
Image ☆ Bonten 8D
Color Preference ☆Anything that might fit the image.
Text ☆ None...? 8D

Thanks in advance. <3

Last edited:

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Oh, I absolutely love your graphics! ^_^ Mind if I request?

Signature;

Size ☆ 320x150
Image ☆ Bonten 8D
Color Preference ☆Anything that might fit the image.
Text ☆ None...? 8D

Thanks in advance. <3

UGGGH. The result is really ugly. Here it is anyways. If you want it redone, just ask. I give you permission. The picture was a little tricky to work with.

RubyMoon01.png

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
asdfghjkl; it's pretty. you don't need to redo it, dear <3

using~

You like it? Thats good. <3 Feel free to request again lmao.

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Size ☆ 300x200
Image ☆ [x]
Color Preference ☆ Um..... Dark
Text ☆ Text y/n? yes. Ta-dm's _3s9p7r8i9t0e7y_

I will make your signature, but the quality of the image is really bad. Do you have another one?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
No :(........

Well, I'm sorry for that. I cannot make a signature out of that image. It is not of high quality, and by the looks of it, its been already altered for a signature etc. That would be messing with someone else's work. Not going to do that. I'm sorry.

Shadow Ichigo:

FriendsOnlyrequest.png

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/Kuitsuku/Signatures%20etc/Requests/FriendsOnlyrequest.png

Sorry it looks so crappy. I tried my hardest. If you want it changed, lemme know.

Last edited:

Caelesti

dancing queen
I love your coloring/style, so I'm requesting. :D

Signature;

Size ☆ 300x150
ImageYou're fine with irl images, right?
Color Preference ☆ The brighter, the better!
Text ☆ No, thanks. C:

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I love your coloring/style, so I'm requesting. :D

Signature;

Size ☆ 300x150
ImageYou're fine with irl images, right?
Color Preference ☆ The brighter, the better!
Text ☆ No, thanks. C:

I'm so honored to have you request from me. ;; Compared to you, my style is nothing.

Signaturetry01.png

I tried to use a different approach, but I think it came out funny. Tell me if you want it redone. I'll redo it since I hate it. XD;

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Well, I'm sorry for that. I cannot make a signature out of that image. It is not of high quality, and by the looks of it, its been already altered for a signature etc. That would be messing with someone else's work. Not going to do that. I'm sorry.

Shadow Ichigo:

FriendsOnlyrequest.png

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/Kuitsuku/Signatures%20etc/Requests/FriendsOnlyrequest.png

Sorry it looks so crappy. I tried my hardest. If you want it changed, lemme know.

Wow I like it! Its alright I really like it the way it is^^. Thank You! and You Rock!!

Caelesti

dancing queen
I'm so honored to have you request from me. ;; Compared to you, my style is nothing.

Signaturetry01.png

I tried to use a different approach, but I think it came out funny. Tell me if you want it redone. I'll redo it since I hate it. XD;

What? Don't be silly! It's perfect. C: I'll use it when I get tired of my current sig, lol. :D Thanks!

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
What? Don't be silly! It's perfect. C: I'll use it when I get tired of my current sig, lol. :D Thanks!

Are you sure? I can remake it lmao. I keep asking cause I don't think it looks too good.

Emerald Pikachu

Forest Dweller
Hi, can I request a couple of avatars please?

Size ☆ 100x100
ImageClicky 1
Text ☆ No.

Size ☆ 100x100
ImageClicky 2
Text ☆ No.

Thanks in advance. ^^ And I'm sorry the first pic is so dark. I hope it's clear enough.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I would like a banner please and thank you. :]

Size ☆ 350 X 200
Image ☆ [X] Just the image of Celebi please, sorry it's a bit big.
Color Preference ☆ Is it possible that celebi could be recolored to be shiny/pink? If so, I would love that. Other than that, light & dark pinks and green ascents, most of the background being gray though.
Text ☆ none please

Just a little more info on it, I would love it if it had that nice note book binding on the side, lined paper look behind the image and possibly some little scribbles/doodles (hearts,stars, swirls, ect.) around on the paper. Sorry, I like details on it. ^_^;

Last edited: