• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z! Thread

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief

Renami

Benevolence
Oh finally! Somebody created this thread. I but I never knew it was you?

I suggested once if there might be a chance for the original VAs of the girls to voice their reincarnations here when it was eventually dubbed, but then I got my logic beat to the ground by a rabid PPGZ fangirl.X_x I still don't think casting Nami Miyahara as Miyako was that good of an idea--the voice didn't fit all that much(Ryusei Nakao as Him was awesome, though--probably the only seiyuu who could pull off a male villain so feminine).

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE

pokemaster95

King of pirates

Anzua2

I was wondering when someone would make a thread about this.

I was actually suprised to see that it wasn't the worst anime I had ever seen and the openings didn't horridly suck. It may not be nearly as good as the original, but it's at least better than Pokemon (however, that's not saying much).

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
True dat
Lolis in gym shorts, evil octopus with tentacles, Lolis in many other adorable outfits all in one episodes.
Seems they succeeded. Yet some how they seem to sugar coat it.

Wow, I remember that episode. o_O

The one with Octi-evil being controlled by Him, except this is like a slightly different version of it.