• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Demo Version

m190049

Local psychopath
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Guess what! 3 days ago, when I was at Target looking at the video games I saw a demo for a game! Guess what game it was? Diamond and Pearl! YAY! I palyed the demo for Diamond and pearl, and i only have 3 words to say about it:

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

If u wana see a demo for a game, go to a target, and see if they have a demo for D/P!

Note: it might not just be at target. it could be at a GameStop or somethin.

Discuss the demo here.

Dragon Leader

Dragon Trainer
Well the game is almost going to be released in the U.S. It's about time they putup the demo! I want to try it now.

-Buoysel-

Spins Tails Rapidly
I went to GameStop today, and they had one DS set up for the demo of Diamond and Pearl, and it was so cool, but the only thing was it was extremely short.

SPOILER: Okay, so this is what happens in the demo: You start off with your blonde rival in Jubilife city. The rival leads you around a street, and then turns to look at a route the goes to the East. He says that there is a cave at the end of that road, so then you go down it, and there are about three trainers, and some grass. When you get to the end of the route you see Prof. Rowan and the opposite gender rival. The other rival says, "Thanks for the playing the demo, and we will see you at the Diamond and Pearl release." Then it's over.

(THE SPOILER TAGS WON'T WORK)

Last edited:

kh2_lover

Loving Longnecks
Yeah i played the demo today too, it was cool! You start in Jubilife and find your way through the cave, along way you fight trainers with Lucario, Roselia, and Mime Jr.

Gribman92

I'm going up to EB and Target tomorrow so it is bound to be at one or the other so I am going to play it

kh2_lover

Loving Longnecks
Yeah, i went to EB and they had it there. Oh my gosh, they had like tons of posters of D/P it in there

Gribman92

That means at my EB they will have alot of D/P posters two they always do that for pokemon games

Tytus

Iron Islander
They didn't have it at my EB, Circuit City, or Walmart, I checked yesterday. Sadly I can't pre order anywhere because I have no idea where I will be when the game is released. I guess I'll just take my chances with the masses.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Yes. My Target has the demo, as well as the EBgames next door to it and the Best buy across the street. Diamond and Pearl will be easy pickings.

Nate

yea i got a chance to check out the demo at Circuit City Friday, its pretty cool, i need to get through Emerald so i can import a couple of my Pokemon to start with

BCVM22

yea i got a chance to check out the demo at Circuit City Friday, its pretty cool, i need to get through Emerald so i can import a couple of my Pokemon to start with

Pal Park is inaccessible until you've received the National Dex, impossible until after you've defeated the Elite Four.

Hope you've got a Plan B.