• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Demon_Haunter 5th Gen Shiny Shop

phetty

Noob
Hey I'd be interested in working something out. I have some 5th Gen shinies. I know for sure I have a Litwick I can trade. If you go look at my shop I have a list of shinies on there and a few i have yet to update it with.

OIIIMoot

Banned
YOUR SHINY TEPIG OMG I WANT IT

i can give you the follwing
shiny lvl 51 max speed ev'd chaarzard
lvl 1 shiny squirlte
lvl 1 shiny cyndaquil
lvl 6 shiny gligar'
lvl 23 shiny skoropi

if you want to hear more pm me

Demon_Haunter

cant trade now but as soon as i got home
i'll reserve you the shiny Manaphy
and PLS reserve me shiny Zorua.... pls pls pls

Okay, reserved. I'll need to PM you, we don't seem to be in the same time zone.

Hey I'd be interested in working something out. I have some 5th Gen shinies. I know for sure I have a Litwick I can trade. If you go look at my shop I have a list of shinies on there and a few i have yet to update it with.

Saw something. I'll send you a PM.

YOUR SHINY TEPIG OMG I WANT IT

i can give you the follwing
shiny lvl 51 max speed ev'd chaarzard
lvl 1 shiny squirlte
lvl 1 shiny cyndaquil
lvl 6 shiny gligar'
lvl 23 shiny skoropi

if you want to hear more pm me

Well, okay, guess I'll hear more.

Blood Elves

im very interested in these shiny pokemon and would like to ask what would you want for these two shinies?

Blitzle (M 9 Lonely)
Tirtouga (F 25 Bold)

soma_rukido

Dragon Master
is there anything else besides those shiny pokemon you would take?

Demon_Haunter

im very interested in these shiny pokemon and would like to ask what would you want for these two shinies?

Blitzle (M 9 Lonely)
Tirtouga (F 25 Bold)
is there anything else besides those shiny pokemon you would take?

Do you have any shinies? If they're on my want list, it's an instant accept. I'm not interested in any other gen 5 shinies, but I might be tempted with older gen unevolved shinies. I already have all starters almost all legendaries, so see if you have anything else. Good dream world pokemon would also be worth considering.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
i can offer DW female vulpix, poliwag, natu, dratini, gligar, and murkrow

i'm after your shiny tepig

do you think we can work something out?

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
Hiya! =D Can't offer any 5th generation shinies, but went skimming through the posts here and noticed that you mentioned there might be some past generation shinies you're still after? I can RNG abuse for shiny Eggs in my Pearl, so I could basically get any shiny breedable Pokemon for you.

Interested in these two shinies:
646 Kyurem (75 Rash) [Jp]
621 Druddigon (M 31 Quiet)

(Also wondering if these two are nicknameable?) PM me if a trade would be at all possible?
Willing to negotiate things--my only problem is that I cannot yet transfer Pokemon from my Pearl into Black, so if something did come out of this, there would have to be two separate trades: one back and forth for 4th gen and then for 5th gen. >_>;;

Last edited:

Demon_Haunter

i can offer DW female vulpix, poliwag, natu, dratini, gligar, and murkrow

i'm after your shiny tepig

do you think we can work something out?

You can breed those, right? I guess Poliwag, Natu, and Murkrow would do. Gligar too if you have one lying around, but those three take priority.

Hiya! =D Can't offer any 5th generation shinies, but went skimming through the posts here and noticed that you mentioned there might be some past generation shinies you're still after? I can RNG abuse for shiny Eggs in my Pearl, so I could basically get any shiny breedable Pokemon for you.

Interested in these two shinies:
646 Kyurem (75 Rash) [Jp]

(Also wondering if these two are nicknameable?) PM me if a trade would be at all possible?
Willing to negotiate things--my only problem is that I cannot yet transfer Pokemon from my Pearl into Black, so if something did come out of this, there would have to be two separate trades: one back and forth for 4th gen and then for 5th gen. >_>;;

I'm not the OT, and unfortunately I don't have the equipment to transfer :(

Shadow1puppet

hey

I have A Darkrai, Arceus, and a Mew that I can trade i'll trade all of them for a Shiny Ditto please?

xdragonx

I'm not the OT, and unfortunately I don't have the equipment to transfer :(

Ahh, my bad. ><; I assumed you had a 4th generation game as well. (My idea was that I could trade you my shinies, or whatever, from my fourth generation game into yours, fulfilling my end of a deal; then we could both switch cartridges and I'd receive the 5th generation Pokemon into my Black.)

Hmm. I will be able to transfer Pokemon from my 4th generation games into my Black, but I will have to beat the Elite Four first. My apologies!
So unless I could get a dibs on those two (which I don't think would really be fair to you?) I think I'll have to withdraw until I can Poketransfer. D=

Demon_Haunter

I have A Darkrai, Arceus, and a Mew that I can trade i'll trade all of them for a Shiny Ditto please?

Is that Arceus shiny?

Ahh, my bad. ><; I assumed you had a 4th generation game as well. (My idea was that I could trade you my shinies, or whatever, from my fourth generation game into yours, fulfilling my end of a deal; then we could both switch cartridges and I'd receive the 5th generation Pokemon into my Black.)

Hmm. I will be able to transfer Pokemon from my 4th generation games into my Black, but I will have to beat the Elite Four first. My apologies!
So unless I could get a dibs on those two (which I don't think would really be fair to you?) I think I'll have to withdraw until I can Poketransfer. D=

If you can RNG anything, can we trade 3-for-1? I don't know how fair that is, but I would definitely hold those two if you could do that and still keep the dates on the RNG'd pokemon reasonable.

Otherwise, get back to me when you can transfer and we'll discuss it again.

xdragonx

If you can RNG anything, can we trade 3-for-1? I don't know how fair that is, but I would definitely hold those two if you could do that and still keep the dates on the RNG'd pokemon reasonable.

Otherwise, get back to me when you can transfer and we'll discuss it again.

I can try for anything that can be bred. So no Ditto, and no legendaries, but I think that's about it. And sure! I'm willing to do 3-for-1, given you don't have specific natures for the Pokemon? Which 6 did you have in mind, then?

I have 7 badges and started the game last week, so I don't think it should take too long for me to beat it--I wanted to try to clear it this weekend. However! Let me know what you think a reasonable time frame would be; I wouldn't want to hold you up or hinder you in any way.

Edit: 8th badge obtained~ Hope fully going to get a chance to beat up the Elite Four soon.

Last edited:

Demon_Haunter

I can try for anything that can be bred. So no Ditto, and no legendaries, but I think that's about it. And sure! I'm willing to do 3-for-1, given you don't have specific natures for the Pokemon? Which 6 did you have in mind, then?

I have 7 badges and started the game last week, so I don't think it should take too long for me to beat it--I wanted to try to clear it this weekend. However! Let me know what you think a reasonable time frame would be; I wouldn't want to hold you up or hinder you in any way.

Edit: 8th badge obtained~ Hope fully going to get a chance to beat up the Elite Four soon.

Great, great! Can you get me some from here?

265 Wurmple (Cascoon Dustox Evolution)
270 Lotad
273 Seedot
276 Tailow
278 Wingull
298 Azurill
303 Mawile
311 Plusle
312 Minun
313 Volbeat
316 Gulpin
322 Numel
338 Solrock
343 Baltoy
345 Lileep
360 Wynaut
366 Clampearl
370 Luvdisc
406 Budew
410 Shieldon
412 Burmy (Male and Female)
422 Shellos (Blue)
433 Chingling
439 Mime Jr.
446 Munchlax
449 Hipopotas
451 Skorupi
455 Carnivine

EDIT: By reasonable dates on the pokemon, I meant without making them born in 2002 or something. Being able to RNG within a reasonable date frame.

Last edited:

xdragonx

Great, great! Can you get me some from here?

265 Wurmple (Cascoon Dustox Evolution)
270 Lotad
273 Seedot
276 Tailow
278 Wingull
298 Azurill
303 Mawile
311 Plusle
312 Minun
313 Volbeat
316 Gulpin
322 Numel
338 Solrock
343 Baltoy
345 Lileep
360 Wynaut
366 Clampearl
370 Luvdisc
406 Budew
410 Shieldon
412 Burmy (Male and Female)
422 Shellos (Blue)
433 Chingling
439 Mime Jr.
446 Munchlax
449 Hipopotas
451 Skorupi
455 Carnivine

EDIT: By reasonable dates on the pokemon, I meant without making them born in 2002 or something. Being able to RNG within a reasonable date frame.

Definitely! =D (Pretty sure I have a bunch of appropriate parent Pokemon ready to go in my boxes for breeding. And other stuff I could go out and simply catch. I will start on six of those for you!) Just a question: for Pokemon like Budew, Chingling, Azurill, etc., do you want them specifically in those "baby" forms, or would you be impartial if they were hatched as their second evolutions? Ex: Budew as Roselia and Azurill as Marill?

And date-wise, yep, I can do that! I actually prefer manipulating the shininess on whatever (real-life) day I decide to do the RNGing, without messing with the DS clock. For example, if I were to start today, I wouldn't have to change the date or the time--I'd just go with whatever my actual clock and calendar said. Therefore, the Pokemon Egg would be received on March 26th, 2011. All I have to do is SR enough times.

Aaaand nearly done with my Black game. xD;; Just SRing for a Timid Reshiram and I'll be finished.

Demon_Haunter

Definitely! =D (Pretty sure I have a bunch of appropriate parent Pokemon ready to go in my boxes for breeding. And other stuff I could go out and simply catch. I will start on six of those for you!) Just a question: for Pokemon like Budew, Chingling, Azurill, etc., do you want them specifically in those "baby" forms, or would you be impartial if they were hatched as their second evolutions? Ex: Budew as Roselia and Azurill as Marill?

And date-wise, yep, I can do that! I actually prefer manipulating the shininess on whatever (real-life) day I decide to do the RNGing, without messing with the DS clock. For example, if I were to start today, I wouldn't have to change the date or the time--I'd just go with whatever my actual clock and calendar said. Therefore, the Pokemon Egg would be received on March 26th, 2011. All I have to do is SR enough times.

Aaaand nearly done with my Black game. xD;; Just SRing for a Timid Reshiram and I'll be finished.

Sounds good! But for the baby pokemon, yes, they do need to be lowest evolution possible. I don't want a Roselia or Marill. If you can get me those, that would be great, but if you can't, I hope there was enough on my list that you could get instead.

:)

Vest

Event Collector
517 Munna (M 8 Brave)
522 Blitzle (M 9 Lonely)
548 Petilil (F 22 Calm)
559 Scraggy (F 1 Docile)
564 Tirtouga (F 25 Bold)
566 Archen (M 1 Timid)
574 Gothita (F 1 Bold)
577 Solosis (F 21 Brave)
597 Ferroseed (F 24 Bold)
602 Tynamo (M 1 Quiet)
605 Elgyem (M 26 Lonely)
619 Mienfoo (M 41 Impish)
626 Bouffalant (M 34 Hasty)
629 Vullaby (F 36 Lax)
636 Larvesta (M 1 Gentle)

I'm interested in all of these.

I currently have these shinies available for trade:
Golduck
Bellossom
Hoppip
Mantyke
Skarmory
Clefairy

PM me if your interested in any of them.