• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Denji <3

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Oh aye, i'm trying to get back into the whole forum thing at the moment, and since art is the only thing i'm even vaguley good at... here we are.

Plus Denji is hawt. He almost tops Lance as my favourite Pokemon person... ever D: Almost.

denji01fin.jpg

You can crit Denji himself but... i doubt any critting on the Rentoraa will help me. I just plain suck at drawing Pokemon fullstop. Browsing other art seems to be of a lot more help ^^

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! <3
Denji's my favorite gym leader [and he looks a lot like the 4th from Naruto- Oops, the inner fangirl slipped out of meh. ^^;]
I think Rentoraa is adorable!Great job! :D

BlackShadowRose

The Lost one.
Over all i really like it. Also i think he is the best Gym leader out of the DP ones.

Only thing is i think his cheeks are little to red.

Other than that it is a really cute pic.

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
wow
that is just very very well done.

denji looks adorable in the pic, and i agree that he is pretty awesome himself. i do agree that the cheeks are slightly too red, but that doesn't really detract from the quality. it's just a minor thing.

and personally, i think the rentoraa isn't that bad.

great job!!!

nashie1

Tis a good tip... Your eyes get acustomed to the picture and are less likely to pick up on the more subtle mistakes. Flipping the pic can give a new perspective.

You shouldn't complain about Rentoraa either because you've drawn him really well.

Malachite Treecko

OMG this must be my lucky morning. Third time I give 10/10 to an Art Thread. It is great AND HAPPY, a bit childish but I love the Rentoraa.

Chaotic Pink

Let the zephyr blow.
You've made the officially best (IMHO) Shinou gym leader into the most adorable thing ever, especially those little rosy cheeks. Rentoraa is cute too, I love his little expression. Very well done, I really like it; and you candraw Pokemon judging from this!