• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Denji lolz he b popular

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Seriously XD

It's not even funny how i've been out of Pokemon. I don't know any of the D/P Pokeom past Rentoraa and the ones shown yonks ago. But i'm remedying this! Well... not the Pokemon since i don't actualy care about them; it's the people <3

denji01fin-1.jpg

No crit on his left eye, dudes! I know it's too high up. Maybe when Desperate Housewives is finished i'll fix it XD Lol, i'm such a sucky artist i don't care about my work over TV.

Haha, mophead.

Crystal Clair

Oh, Yoru Ryu
Cool pic, I like his hair color and eye color. Then again I love blond and blue.
Did you use Paint Shop pro to do this? Because if I recall correctly, you said you did in one of your request threads..... and the tips of Denji's hair are flat like the PSP lines make them.
If you did, how did you do the tapering of the lines? I have my technique for it but mine's very obscure and I do kind of a weird (but very precise and effective) technique. PSP tapering is really hard to do.
btw, Denji looks kind of young in that pic, I think it's the small nose
Well... not the Pokemon since i don't actualy care about them; it's the people <3
heh me too

meh, don't like the design.