• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Denmen's request shop :3

IcyRose

Serebiis Drama Queen
Can i please have a Retype?

Pokemon: Togetic
New Type: Water

Thank you in advance. =)

P.S. Take as long as you need. =)

Well, here's the latest requests. I'm kinda getting bored of peer inactivity...

Rasea
OK mate, I said I'd do it, so here ya go!
RaeseaMDBanner.png

Killersquirtle
I was tempted not to do this... cos' of my own reasons... but i did it, and it looks OK. Random, but OK.
Troxrazard.png

tom-tom
This is oficially my new favourite bit of art (request) that I've done! Previous was the fusion I did for Torpoleon, but this is just awesome I think...
LeafeonRe-type.png

Icy Rose
This is my third fave bit of art. I'm putting a lot of effort into following tutorials at the moment, so I made sure I did that for the two Re-Types I've done.
TogeticRe-type.png

Soz they aren't WBGed... My computer spazzed up... I can't save stuff from Iaza.

Typhlorizard

Sorry, I'm not sure if any one's currently doing the sprite requests, but if you're not too busy, could you turn this image into a dppt sprite? (I mean with the colours, dark outlines etc. which are in the style of dppt sprites.
Thanks in advance!

picture1qhg.jpg

Last edited:

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Sorry, I'm not sure if any one's currently doing the sprite requests, but if you're not too busy, could you turn this image into a dppt sprite? (I mean with the colours, dark outlines etc. which are in the style of dppt sprites.
Thanks in advance!

picture1qhg.jpg

Ive got a request but Im not sure if it falls under the category of a recolor. Can someone recolor in this pic with normal May/Sapphire colors instead of manga colors?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/tykin/sap.jpg

use the colors from this pic please:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pokemon special/StarLe19/Pokemon/Manga/illust26.jpg?o=73

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pokemon special/StarLe19/Pokemon/Manga/illust17.jpg?o=87 (for the bottom of the shoes)

we cant do theese unfortunatly and i will be returning to work back here!
and typlozard click the edit button on your post and then go further and then the delete button.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I'd like to request.
Chaos of: Mew, Shaymin, Ampharos, Dragonite, Gengar, Jirachi, Manaphy.
Details: just make them doing whatever you think will turn out best. ^^

Thanks in advance.

Typhlorizard

we cant do theese unfortunatly and i will be returning to work back here!
and typlozard click the edit button on your post and then go further and then the delete button.

Thanks, and don't worry!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Aclover, Don't Worry About The Quick Attack Pokemon. It's Not Important. HOWEVER!

Cosplayer:
Trainer: Darach & Lady Caitlin
Pokemon: Gallade For Darach, Gardevoir For Caitlin

yes! finaly a coplayer! yours is accepted!

EDIT: done!
this ok?
dffh.png

Last edited:

Sasukat

Back from the dead
can i have a dark/steel type turtwig if i cant have 2 types then just dark type turtwig plz

Last edited:

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Can i get a banner, please.
title of "Team Purple"
Espeon, Nidorino and Muk with "the brains, the brawn, and the sticky stuff" written under it.
Colours: light violet to black
I don't mind who does it.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Nice One Aclover.

Next Request: Bobble Heads.
Which Ones?: Mew, Miltank, Tauros, Jolteon

Thanks In Advance!
ok! ill have them done by tommorow.
i had the dentist today! :D

Righty, here's the two requests.

sasukeanditachi (I had to copy your name.)
Woot! I LOVE this one. I seem, to be getting great at retypes for some reason. The leafeon fire type, and now this steel/dark type (yes, I did both)
TurtwigSteelDarkretype.png

I like to boast sometimes, and now is a time to boast. I mean, I'm so proud!

brandyjay
It's very basic, i hope you don't mind. I didn't use sprites, I used proper pictures, so... anyway... hope you like it! I added their "titles" as well, just for a little surprise.
brandyjaybanner.png