• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Denmen's request shop :3

Platinum Piplup

Srs Shaymin is srs

aclover

VICTORiOUS

aclover

VICTORiOUS
uhh pokehunter what were ur bobble head requests?
DONT KILL ME YET!
when you give them to me a gain, i will have them up in about 5 mins!

abnwerjh.gif

the animation

Last edited:

Platinum Piplup

Srs Shaymin is srs
thank you so much its amazing! So sorry but with the first one cud u plz hav it level with the others? Sorry!
Off topic: W00t to you too! Itll go fast!

Killersquirtle

what you lookin at
Hey denmen10 can i have a recolor of supermarioguy's blastoise thing. do whatever colors you think are best as long as there is a little blue on it.

Platinum Piplup

Srs Shaymin is srs
Hello...
Is anyone there? /:O

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
HELLO. can i possibly get a weedle banner made? thanks.

Platinum Piplup

Srs Shaymin is srs
where is everybody?!?!?!

IcyRose

Serebiis Drama Queen
Icy Rose
This is my third fave bit of art. I'm putting a lot of effort into following tutorials at the moment, so I made sure I did that for the two Re-Types I've done.

Soz they aren't WBGed... My computer spazzed up... I can't save stuff from Iaza.

Thank you Proby! It's really Interesting and Cool! Thanks Again!
:)

aclover

VICTORiOUS
im sorry but i quit.

for all those people who had requests from me that i never did. Pm me again with your order and ill pm back with your order.

im sorry.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
Do a Pikachu sitting down waving with a brown and yellow stripy backround in a size so it can fit a Profile Picture please.