• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

deoxys forms

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Since Deoxys-D is the only Deoxys Forme allowed under Smogon OU rules, I'd say go with that if you want to use Deoxys competitively.

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
If deoxys is in-game or competitive, while leveling up(if not at 100)switch between the forms and get the different moves from the formes, move tutors, move relearner, whatever. Example:deoxys-D with extremespeed, a move from the deoxys-S moveset. For competitive, do the above and end in defense form, maxing out whatever stat. If just for in-game stuff, same thing, just any forme you want.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Attack is probably the most effective forme, but just go with your favourite playstyle.

(Just don't pick Normal its boring.)

Flamer

Depends on what you want to use it for really. In Pearl I had mine in Defense forme. Really useful when trying to level up weaker Pokemon, since he can take a lot of hits from the opponent when switching in. Saves having to keep running back to the Pokemon Center or spending a fortune on potions. Think I might have used Attack forme when taking on the Elite 4 once, but in general its a little bit frail for trekking around the region and leveling up stuff.

Last edited:

Nyrholnen

i like to use the speed forme,but the attack forme is better to take out most of the post-game gym leaders/elite 4,and the defence forme is good to train weaker pokemons too.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I would definitely go for Deoxys D. Just make sure you have the moves to match.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Well, I would go for the form which tackles* it's lowest stat...

If I had a Deoxys...

* Not the move -w-'

Cronkr

Pokemon Breeder
I usually use a Deoxys-A, since Superpower and Psychoboost can tear apart most in-game opponent pokemon with its stats, just have to switch it out every couple battles. Haven't brought it to Black 2 yet, but it definitely owned in Pokemon Soulsilver and Battle Revolution.

clarkey_2000

currwently is deoxys D forme with recover, psychic, psycho shift and brick break. can it learn any moves other than btrick break that are super efffective against ghost, bug and/or dark? its attack is 200 and spec attk is 160 smthing do you guys think this is good?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
It's dependent entirely on what you're using it for, what the rest of the team is, its Nature and IVs are, etc.