• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deoxys vs Mewtwo

Mewtwo or Deoxys?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
*moves to polls*.......damn! didn't work!
Of course it's Mewtwo he's just too strong although Deoxys A has godly high attack but his too fragile, Mewtwo has some decent defenses and can dole out serious damage, spd is nice too.

Zachmac

Mewtwo could be OHKOed by Doexys attack, but could probably beat all of the other forms.

Huspoel

Deoxys, I've always wanted it since I got Emerald, (And I like his design).

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
To be honest, I think that Deoxys looks cooler, but Mewtwo has more balanced stats and I just plain like him better. Also he has that classic nostalgic value.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
sucker punch can OHKO Deoxys A, although can't be learned by mewtwo.
Base DEF 20
Base Sp. DEF 20
Base HP 50

taylorgang

Paper Planes
Well i've always liked Mewtwo so i'd say him... And he does have high defense.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Personaly, I prefer Mewtwo. And talking about battle: well, Mewtwo learns Shadow Ball.

Validus

I'd vote mewtwo, unless Deoxys has my custom Item i just dreamed up for him.

The Form Shards, there is a shard for each of the Deoxys forms

they activate when deoxys is at 50 or lower in remaining HP

Example Defence deoxys with Speed shard, he starts the battle in defence and does his thing then OH NO! A super effective dark pluse and they are faster then me! oh look the item activated now it's in Speed form! now that deoxys is faster and stronger it'll Power kill the enemies.

of cource you could go the other way too. Speeding... damage...Defence...Recover then instant change back to speed form. you get it, it's cheap, possibly unfair and unbalanced... but i love Power! Muahahaha!

the versitility of Deoxys would become so freaky crazy....

if they ever include something like that then i'll vote deoxys... he's be uber of Ubers.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Hmmm....
If you count all Deoxys forms as one then Deoxys is the better choice. After doing research on Serebii:
pkmn HP atk def sp atk sp def spd
Mewtwo 106 110 90 154 90 130
Deoxys-n 50 150 50 150 50 150
Deoxys-a 50 180 20 180 20 150
Deoxys-d 50 70 160 70 160 90
Deoxys-s 50 95 90 95 90 180

Mewtwo is overall more balanced. Deoxys however, changes its stats from one extreme to the next always too frail or to weak. as for moves:
Deoxys gets better coverage in Pt/HG/SS but without the extra move tutor moves, it is lacking in power with accuracy. while Mewtwo gets wide coverage in TMs and a great STAB in Psystrike. And deoxys pitiful defenses prevent effective swith ins(Deoxys-D has a decent support movepool though(4th gen)) Sincest Gen almost nothing cancome in safely on Mewtwo and not pay fore it.
Mewtwo wins.

BlazingCold

Mewtwo! Awsome. Mew in girly form. If he already isn't.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Deoxys because it has multiple formes.

Status
Not open for further replies.