• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morpheusab

386-a; I have a deoxys on my Sapphire Version but when I go to the Colossum it is not able to enter. Is there a way it can enter and can it enter in XD??

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
No, you cheated in your game. Also this is the wrong section. It should be moved to rse section.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I think it's allowed to enter in XD, but I'm not sure. Did you cheat to get it? Because if you did, it won't go into the Gamecube games. If you did, I can't tell you how to make a legit-acting one, because it's against the rules.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
nope, becase it's a legendary. And if it's Ummm....GSed, then you can't(please don't ban me for talking about cheating devices)

deoxys_attack_mode

I know from experience that ARed or GSed ledgendaries that are only obtainable by Nintendo events are not transferable to any other cartridge, other that between Ruby and Sapphire, which have less encoding. I traded Celebi to Emerald though, which makes me wonder. FR and LG will utterly reject the cheated ledgendaries.

M

Mr. Insanity

They will? Interesting...What if you shark a ticket, then go and get the legendary?

deoxys_attack_mode

It's still considered fine. IT's just flat-out cheated ledgends that get rejected.

deoxys_attack_mode said:
I know from experience that ARed or GSed ledgendaries that are only obtainable by Nintendo events are not transferable to any other cartridge, other that between Ruby and Sapphire, which have less encoding. I traded Celebi to Emerald though, which makes me wonder. FR and LG will utterly reject the cheated ledgendaries.
Only Mew and Deoxys have a "Flag" bit coded into them. Such "flag" will only activate if they're obtained in the way they're suppossed to be obtained. Even if you shark the Tickets or warp to their Island, the ones you catch here will be allowed to be traded elsewhere. The other Legends can be traded without restrictions...

deoxys_attack_mode

Not true. My FR won't except my Ared ledgends like Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi, besides Mew and Deoxys. I have a legit Jirachi that I am able to trade.

deoxys_attack_mode said:
Not true. My FR won't except my Ared ledgends like Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi, besides Mew and Deoxys. I have a legit Jirachi that I am able to trade.
Funny... my Emerald accepted Celebi, Jirachi and Lugia, which I sharked on my Ruby. It didn't accept Mew nor Deoxys. Not even as Eggs... =/

Still, I just know that only Mew and Deoxys had the "flag" programmed into them, but dunno...

deoxys_attack_mode

I got Celebi to Emerald, but I haven't tried Lugia or Ho-oh. I'll try it. Lugia is lvl 87, and I don't like having it stuck on Ruby.

Status
Not open for further replies.