• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

der inkspot

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
imagination time, what do you see in this inkspot?

[IMG139]http://www.sigmund.nl/ror/ror2.gif[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I saw a spider like thing first then a dragon head/mask, then the dirty thing.

Usually seeing something "dirty" in inkblot test indicates something bad in your mental state.

I see a spider.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
To be honest, all I see is some inkspot pattern.

rekreatur

Some Greek pot with dead flowers in it and water dripping through the hole on the bottom. Or two dickheads (literally) sitting next to each other and eating snakes.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I C WUT U DID THAR

First I saw a dragon-mask, then the dirty thing.

Profesco

gone gently
Two Dialgas dancing some sort of jig back to back, playing oboes.

razor fire

Cow.

10char

kochoupink

butts lol
Two Kokopellis.
I still don't see the penis. Guess I'm not sexually repressed enough.

Your mother. Fill in the rest of the dick joke yourself.

Honestly, it looks rather like a skull of some kind... I know, that sounds really odd, but well.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Two Kokopellis.
I still don't see the penis. Guess I'm not sexually repressed enough.

I still don't see what's dirty about the image. However, I can't say I'm not surprised that half of SPPf sees something dirty in it (look at my first post).

Usually seeing something "dirty" in inkblot test indicates something bad in your mental state.

I seem to recall reading somewhere also that not noting them denotes a psychological 'deficiency' as well. So, uh, I guess we're screwed up no matter what...

Well, I already knew that, but.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
I seem to recall reading somewhere also that not noting them denotes a psychological 'deficiency' as well. So, uh, I guess we're screwed up no matter what...

Well, I already knew that, but.

I'm no doctor, but with basic logic, I'd say that it's more likely to be something with your whoremones. Like they're too weak or something. While noticing it immediately would probably mean that you're hormones are a touch high.

But again, I'm not a doctor.

Or at least, I don't think I'm a doctor. There's no telling as to what happened last Thursday.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
So everyone with a dirty mind(read:Basically every post-pubescent guy and a fair chunk of post-pubescent girls) has mental problems? Good to know.

Depending on what parts of the blot I focus on, I either see a two-headed alien thing, genitals(for either gender!), scissors, or a horribly malformed ribcage. Hopefully I stop seeing skeletal structures in ink blots once I'm done with anatomy class.