• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

describe your adventure with pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
By that i mean first game and every game afterwards like how you got it and etc. This is mainly for fun do so if you want its all about the nostalgia :D plus i want to hear the storys that brought you to the wonderful seris of pokemon

For me it was a chirstmas mourning 2003 or something near that year. I had gotten my first gameboy a gameboy advance and pokemon fire red now i knew about pokemon before hand i had seen my sister and bother play crystal on the gameboy color and normal gameboy, but this was my first game ever and my first pokemon game all i can remember about it was i picked charmander and i never went anywhere without my gameboy and fire red with it. Around my seventh birthday i had been given pokemon emerald and one the first try used torchic reset it used mud kip re set once more xD since then i only use treeko when i play emerald i still own it and that gameboy till this day. Then pearl and diamond came out turtig being grass ground impressed me the most and i choose him. then i got platnum but the game was chewed up by my dog and i had sold pearl i played original gold which i still have then I skipped black 1 because at the time i had given up on pokemon thinking i was to old for it. But then earlier this year i had watched a walkthough of black 1 and wanted to bring pokemon back i knew there was a black 2 so i bought it and that's where i currently am.

what is your story?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Try General Pokémon Discussion, if it doesn't break the GPD rules and if there's no thread for it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.