• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Describe your traits with Pokemon

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Imagine yourself being able to morph into any Pokemon according to your traits or skills, whether it's something you value in yourself or something you aren't so proud of. What would like to morph into more in the future? I challenge you to be honest and creative in your answer, if you want to tell what's behind your choices, go for it!
You can pick multiple traits but try keeping all in one post. And no arguing about whether certain Pokemon is fitting to describe something, there's no right or wrong way to see it.

Scammel

Hmm, let's see if I've understood this correctly.

I'd say my main strengths are:

- Ambition
- Good judgement and forward planning
- Knowledgeable about history and politics
- Written skills

My weaknesses:

- Personally awkward
- Lack of immediate self-confidence
- Risk-averse
- Snobbish

Taken all together, I'd say I'm Regigigas. I like hanging around dusty old buildings, for a start. I'm generally measured in my approach to life, with a balanced stat distribution. I sometimes lack immediate charisma and the personal touch, I don't like taking risks, and I'm sometimes too content with a measured pace, to my own detriment. But I'm always moving forwards, always heading off problems before they occur. Some might have the charm and force of personality to get a head start, but the clock is ticking and I will be on top of the heap.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'm kinda really sensitive. The first pokemon that popped to mind was Cyndaquil...o_O

LadyTriox

Gloom in a way since i'm so prone to feeling very sad about things that i just don't understand :(

Though I feel like i'm capable of being a bellossom sometimes when i think of my crush^^ I still say i'm like a gloom though....(hopefully i can grow past it though. its no fun getting sad and scared, no matter how justable it is....)

gwen-watson

A Marvel Baby
Hmmm...I keep to myself sometimes, have a lot of insecurities despite overcoming my bouts of anxiety and depression. Overall, I just want to be loved and valued. I guess that would make me Mimikyu.

Litten because I don't like talking to people, am very introverted, have a bit of a fiery personality, and have a dream of maybe becoming a wrestler one day if I get really lucky. So yep.

Well, I often joke to myself that Simisear is my spirit Pokemon, so... Why not?

I do have a reason for it, though. Like Simisear, I have a bit of a sweet tooth (its Y Dex entry states that 'for some reason, it loves sweets'), and it's a rather lazy-looking Pokemon as well thanks to its eyes. It has a red colour scheme, and I'm a redhead. It's kind of awkward thanks to the way it holds itself. A lot of people just kind of acknowledge its existence (given how Simisear's basically the least popular Pokemon), just like how I'm often overlooked due to my tendency to kind of just stay on the side- not that I mind. So... Yeah. I think I'd be Simisear. It's actually part of the reason why I love it so much- I can kind of relate to it in a strange way. I have other reasons, but if I went into them here, I'd be going way off topic.

But if I had to choose anything else, I'd probably say Drifloon. All creepy Dex entries aside, I'm the sort of person who just kind of drifts along with no real cares, much like Drifloon just drifts along on the wind. There's no real reason aside from that, it's just that I feel like I'd be a Drifloon sort of person.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm going with Slowking for right now since I'm an intellectual who aspires to become a scientist, and I get lost in my own thoughts.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Logged on and remembered I hadn't still replied to this myself. Nice to see people replying to this!

I'd describe myself as Bagon. Like them, I have big dreams but spending more time butting head against rocks and walls than achieving anything significant, but never fully losing hope. I may think about life so much it'd be like living asleep and disappear if things get difficult, probably wishing to be more like Abra, but actually being something like Numel. I desire the freedom and elegance of an Arcanine.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I think i'm a little like the tyrouge from the johto season.

I've felt over the years i couldn't trust other people due to my own confusions they've caused me but then i sorta gave others a chance more this year and ended up making some really good friends and i duno it reminds me of tyrouge not sure why.

I guess i also wanted to relate to a fighting type too 'cuz of korrina but yeah that was the first i could think of that i found 'relatable' xD Its also a baby pokemon, and i still see myself as a rather 'cute' and 'innocent' and 'girly' type of person. Making me relatable to a baby pokemon? Yep. Thats my story here.

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
BAGON

Tackle things, head on. Even if you dont know how to do it, and its scary, only trying will make you better. Don't be afraid to dream even if its silly at first, and may seem silly to others! Never stop lookin up. NEEEEEEEEEVEEERRRR.

Kiraush

Slowpoke because I overthink things and take my time to make sure I do it right the first time. lol