• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Desert Time Warp (Thr RPG! YAYZ!)

Spire

soiya
Things were looking bad. The poachers had the upper hand, and the good guys were losing ground at a rather rapid rate. "Come on, everyone! Let's drive these poachers back!" Sharkie yelled, and everyone roared.
---
Suddenly, out of the corner of Sharkie's eye, things started to turn black. Really black. "What's going on?" Sharkie said. He noticed that the poachers were slowly backing away. "Ha ha ha! We've got you... now?" Sharkie turned around, and yelled. Behind him was Jett. But behind Jett was something truly terrifing.
---
It was huge, and had a white crest on its head. It was pure black. "My God..." Sharkie said. "Kry..." It replied. Some sort of black energy seemed to come from it. This was turning everything around the poachers & good guys black. Jett looked up at the monster. "Ready, Darkry?" He said. "Kry..." Darkry repeated. Jett looked straight ahead, and pointed at the group of poachers. "Dark Hall!"
---
OOC: I need someone to do this. Basically, it puts all of the poachers to sleep. Should be interesting to describe.

firewater

DM's POV

I suddenly hear lightning and thunder, as a dark cloud appears over the whole town. Suddenly Dilaga roars, and a green Protect barrier forms around him as a strange black rain pours down. The thing is, that i'm starting to get sleep-

a few minuets later......

Huh?, what was that noise?. But then I noticed two things- One, My Rotumu, Rozerade, and Swampert were standing in front of me, and that there was a large burn mark where I remember passing out at. I look around, and to my shock- a large memory goes into my mind-

that I had fallen asleep and Dilaga attacked us while I slept my pokemon awoke and were now stopping another Time Roar with their combined power. Glowing with pride, I stand up again and look around- That other guy hadn't got as lucky as I did, as he was now under a pile of rubble. But as I turned, I noticed a flash of light. Suddenly all of my pokemon flashed white and were perfectly healed. Now that I was convinced that someone was alive, I quickly ordered Poliwrath and Swampert to dig them out. With that out of the way, myself and my remaining pokemon stand infront of them, as Dilaga launched an enormous thunderbolt.

"we need to give them some time so..."

"Jibacoil- Thunder, Venomoth Psybeam, Rotumu Thunder with Jibacoil, Rozerade Leaf Storm, and Typlosion, Blast BURN."

I watch as my pokemon fire their attacks, the black rain stops- and I finally snapped awake from my dreams......

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
OOC: I'm just going to 'borrow' Grace for a minuite ^_^ and her history.

grrr...human, I will deal with you, right now, but not right here. Dialga started to glow white, and teleported both me, and himself to somewhere else. It was a forest, complete with a relic stone. No wonder he brought me here.

Human. Here you will die.
"ooh, look who's talking!" I replied. "Shock, you're up!" Shock came out of it's pokeball.
It's better to be a Gardevoir again. She said.
"We're taking Dialga down. Me, you, and the rest of the team."
This, will be fun. Said Dialga, and it let out a pulse bomb. Shock teleported us both away.
Remember human, it's you I'm after, and your pokemon will be spared.
"We don't care, psychic!" Shock let a scream and attempted to pull Dialga off the ground. She made it, but barely.
"Now, crush it!"
You really think so? questioned Shock. But without hesitation she tried to crush it. But she hardly dented Dialga's thick metal frame.
"Keep going! Shock slice!" Shock was sweating, and tired from the last psychic. The Gardevoir lepped at Dialga, sparks flying form it's hands, and it swiped Dialga with the sparks.

"Nice one. Recover now!"

Hyper beam! rah! Dialga announced his attack with a low voice, and a shadowy beam launched from it's mouth. The beam sped toward Shockand me...

Heal...Wish...

"Shock!" shock was on the floor.

your pityful Gardevoir. Stupid thing couldn't even put up a fight. After that heal wish it went into a silly rage. firing hundreds of shock waves at me. Did I care? No. All that was needed was a Hyper beam, and it was gone. She can't be gone she can't be gone! I thought.

She's not gone. another Gardevoir floated in.

"Wha! who are you."

That doesn't matter. What matters is that she just used a heal wish. Lets just hope it cures death.

"You're extremely calm right now. Expesially for another Gardevoir."

You're a poacher.

"That doesn't matter either."

Grace, stop that. Shock is that humans Pokemon now. That human is our worst enemy.

Doesn't mean you just leave her. Surely you would know that.

Fool. Such a shame Grace. Two Gardevoirs in a day. Prepare to die.
*The world goes into battle with Kratos music*

"Wait, Gardevoir, whatever your name is. The effects of the Dark ball haven't worn off yet. You'll end up like Shock."

I'm not going to fight him. I'm just going to distract him. You're just going to look after Shock.

"grr, fine." The other Gardevoir floated around, firing shadow balls at Dialga from high and low.

Grace. You don't know what you're doing. Shock is a poacher now. Against pokemon themselves.

People, and Pokemon alike can change. Even Dusk did. Shock began to glow. Finnaly... Maybe it was working.

Wha... Where is...

"Don't worry Shock. Blaze, go help! Flare Drive!" Blaze Brutally tackled Dialga with fiery power. Then Shock floated back up into the air.

Who are you? she asked.

y..you don't remember!
------------------------------------
that took a while...
Technicely, Shock and Grace are sisters, but Shock had forgotten all about her childhood, and can't remember her.