• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destiny Bonds

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
This is great and very interesting. There are some grammatical errors, but it's only minor and they've already been picked up.

Thank you so much for the review! I know about the small errors and am gonna try to fix them when I can, but besides that thanks! But if you don't mind, can you please tell me what you exactly liked about my story? What were the things that were good and bad about it... thank you! :)

Oh and don't worry all of my friends, I haven't abandoned this fic! X3 It is just that I have been super busy lately and on top of that I haven't been in the writing "mood", if you know what I mean... I want to make sure I bring you a great next chapter, and not a quickly thrown together one. Just wanted to tell everyone! ;)

Last edited:

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
I wish I could read the rest! It is so interesting!

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
I wish I could read the rest! It is so interesting!

Awww, well thank you for this! Don't worry... I am coming out with more chapters hopefully soon! If you don't mind me asking, what were the good things you liked about my story, and the not-so-great things? What was your overall critique of the story? Thanks! :)

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
I liked the idea about having your pokemon in your pokeballs, and I like how everything seems evil...oooohh....XD
I don't think I dislike anything about it, it's an awesome story! Kind of weird having pokemon battles as pokemon. XD

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Sorry for the SUPER long wait, but chapter 8 is finally here! Enjoy everyone! :D

Chapter Eight: Secrets are Beginning to be Revealed...

"Guys...?" I said cautiously as Swoobat, Joltik, and my Pokémon led me to a large grassy field as they got me ready to battle. "I am not so sure about this..."

"Come on, don't worry!" Swoobat said with complete confidence in her voice. "It will be totally fine!"

Joltik just nodded at me.

"Well, if you say so..." I then gulped as I got ready to face my opponent. "But who am I going to face?"

"Me!" My Salamence roared, striking fear into my heart. Me versus him?! That is crazy!

"No... no, no, no. I can't do this." I said as I began to back away.

"Come on... it will be fun! I won't be too hard on you." Salamence quickly told me.

I turned my head to look back at my friends, who continued to nod, and then back at Salamence. I then sighed.

"Fine, you win. Let's hurry up and get this over with..." I said. Then I heard a something ring in the distance.

"What was that?!" I said, freaking out.

"Jeez, Sky, haven't you ever heard a bell before? It is announcing you guys to start fighting!" Swoobat said, pointing at the bell in her hand.

"Where'd you get that?!" I quickly said, my cheeks beginning to feel hot.

"Don't you think we know how to make bells and such?" Joltik told me, holding his sides as he laughed.

"Ugh..." was all I said. I then faced back to Salamence, and got ready to fight. As soon as I heard the bell ring again, I quickly used Sucker Punch, which hit Salamence pretty hard. But he soon hurried and got up again, using Outrage on me!

"Owww!" I screamed in pain. "I thought you were gonna go easy on me?!"

"I am... you must've trained me too well then, eh?" He said with a menacing look in his eyes. "Hey, Pidgeot! How about me and you switch out?"

"Sure!" Pidgeot quickly said, as it came to face me. "You ready for this, pal?"

"I think so..." I said, quickly getting up and shaking my fur. "Come at me." I was beginning to have a lot of fun with this, actually.

"Take this!" Pidgeot yelled as she tried to use Air Slash. But I quickly used Sucker Punch before she had the time to fully execute her plan.

"Ack!" She yelled. She fell to the ground for a moment, but quickly got up and shrugged off my attack.

"For your first time battling, you are pretty good!" She said with a soft smile on her face. "But can you take this?"

"Let's see." I said with a determined smile on my face.

"Well, here you go!" Pidgeot yelled as she used Hurricane on me. I tried to overcome the attack by using Bite, but my attack missed as Hurricane swept me away.

"Ah!" I yelled as I got swept off the ground.

"Can you keep going?" Pidgeot asked me softly, with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah... I will be fine. As a matter of fact, do you have any potions I could use, Joltik?" I asked the spider quickly.

"Yeah, sure... but is it ok with your Pokémon if you use one?" He said, already skittering to go show me where the potions are.

"It is fine, right guys?" Pidgeot asked the rest of my Pokémon. They all nodded their heads.

"Awww, thanks guys." I said as I walked over to where Joltik stashed his potions, which was back inside the house on a shelf stuffed full of berries and potions. I quickly grabbed one and sprayed it on myself, and I gradually began to feel better.

"Alright, let's finish this!" I yelled playfully as I ran back over to my Pokémon. Pidgeot and Zoroark looked at each other and both nodded. Zoroark came to battle against me next.

"Let's see if you are a match for my lightning fast moves." She said, smiling at me with a determined look on her face.

"Oh yeah? Let's see..." I said as I tried to use Sucker Punch on her. It hit her, but didn't do too much damage. She quickly retaliated and used Foul Play on me.

"Ack!" I yelled as the move hit me at full force. "You are pretty strong, Zororark."

"Well, it helps that I have a great trainer." She said back, with a sweet smile on her face.

"How about some of this?!" I yelled as I quickly used Razor Wind on her. She yelled as the wind sent shivers down her spine as it whipped her around.

"I... I can't battle anymore. You found my weakness with my defense... good battle." She said weakly. Swoobat quickly carried some potion over to her and let her spray it on herself, so she could get better. She then gestured for my Pikachu to try out its luck with battling me. He obliged, and hurried over and got ready to fight.

"Let's see if you can beat my own lighting fast moves, pun intended!" He said with a mischievous look on his face.

"Alright, let's do it!" I said as I got ready to fight. But right when I was getting ready to try to use Sucker Punch on Pikachu, we heard something in the distance.

"Huh? What is that?" I wondered... the noise got louder and louder as it came nearer and nearer. My fur bristled, and my Pokémon got ready to fight in case they were needed. Swoobat and Joltik just look onwards with scared looks on their faces.

"I don't know... uh-oh." I said, as I saw a shadowy figure coming towards us. A large one.

"I think it is a... a Tropius!" Joltik shouted.

"What?!" Swoobat and I both said at the same time.

"Jinx!" She said back. I just groaned... this wasn't a good time for one of her goofy jokes.

I turned to look at the Tropius once more. It's eyes were a deep red, and the Fruit around it's neck was rotton and gross. The leaves on it's back were wilted and dead looking. I gulped, as I tried to think of a way to overcome this thing. What did it want with us? As it was clearly another of the Evil Absol's henchmen. Er, make that hench-Pokemon.

"What do you want with us?!" I shouted as I ran up to it to try and use Sucker Punch. But the Tropius didn't say anything, and just began to run up to me to try and use the move Leaf Storm. But my Sucker Punch hit it first, making it fall to the ground (as it had previously been flying), and looked at me.

As it looked at me, I noticed it was making the most sad eyes I could ever see... they were red, that was sure, but there was sadness behind them... an innocence, as if it didn't want to hurt me... but it had to because it was being controlled.

I stopped attacking, and just stared at it for a moment. But the sadness soon left it's eyes as it got up once again and used Magical Leaf, trying to hit me. I quickly tried to dodge the attack, but I wasn't quick enough - Magical Leaf quickly hit me. I yelped in pain as I felt the sharp leaves rush over my fur, slicing me in all directions of my body.

I looked at the Tropius with a true look of innocence, and I saw it once again have a sad look from the back of it's eyes. But this was soon interrupted when Joltik came running towards the Tropius as fast as he could, and used Thunderbolt on it!

But unfortunately this didn't work so well, as Grass Pokémon were already very strong against Electric type Pokémon, and because Joltik was so much smaller then the large Tropius.

"Uh oh..." Joltik said as he began to panic. The Tropius was beginning to lift it's giant foot above Joltik, and was about to slam it down on him!

"Hey! Leave my friend alone!" I heard Swoobat yell, as she swooped in quickly and used Heart Stamp on the Tropius. This thankfully made him flinch, and gave Joltik just enough time to make his getaway.

"Thanks, Swoobat." Joltik huffed, looking thankfully at his friend.

"No prob." Swoobat quickly said back.

But by the time this has all taken place, the Tropius was already getting up and heading my way!

"Ah!" I screamed, as I quickly rushed towards it to try and use Bite. But I quickly tried to halt as I saw the look in the Tropius's eyes once again, which showed a look of pure innocence. I tried to stop my attack, but couldn't as I was already rushing towards Tropius. I then used the attack, which knocked it out.

"What happened, Sky?" Joltik quickly said as he rushed over to me.

"I... I don't know. It was if I knew that the Tropius wasn't meaning to do this... there was a look in it's eyes... of pure sadness." I said back, gasping for breath.

"Really?" Was all Swoobat replied.

I was about to reply back to her when I saw the Tropius begin to stir. It slowly got up, and I got ready to fight if I had to - but I was hoping I wouldn't.

"Huh... where am I? Where is my baby, where is he?!" She said getting up, while she began screaming.

"Hey! You are with us... something happened to you. But I think you are OK now." Was all I said back, trying to sooth her. Something had clearly happened... she hadn't meant to attack us. I could see it in her eyes once again.

"Who are you? Why am I here? Please, just tell me where I can find my baby!" She said, starting to cry.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on. I am Swoobat!" Swoobat began to say quickly. "And this is my buddy, Joltik, and my new friend named Sky!"

"Nice to meet you all... but please, I just want to know where my baby is!" She was getting very desperate now. I could tell.

"We will get to that. First off, what happened? You were trying to attack us a moment ago... why?" I cautiously asked her.

"I what?!" She said, bursting into tears. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to... it all was because of this evil Absol..."

My ears perked up at the words "evil Absol". "What about this evil Absol?!" I quickly said.

"Hold on, Sky. Let's take her back to the house... we can get her something to eat and try to make her at home, and then she can tell us her story." Joltik said, thinking things through.

"Alright... good idea. I am sorry, erm... your name?" I said, blushing.

"Oh, you can just call me Tropius... now my baby on the other hand is Junior. But I will tell you all about what happened to him once we get back to the house..." her voice trailed off, as she began to start crying again. I knew this would be a long night, but I would try to do the best I could to make Tropius feel at home, especially so my friends and I could get some desperately needed answers...

"Well, it all started when I was outside picking some fruit for my baby the other night, when all of a sudden this Marril, Chatot, and Absol rushed over to me. But they didn't look normal... their eyes were red, and the Absol had a terrible scar running down the side of his face." She said this with a look of terror on her face.

"It has to be them!" I said out loud, thinking to myself.

"Hmmm? Who?" Tropius asked.

"Oh, never mind... please go on." Was all I said back.

"Well, alright... so these Pokémon came over to me, demanding me to hand over Junior to them. They said that they were going to do something special with him... but of course I said no, so with that they ran into my house (which is a little cave by the way) and took Junior right from me! I did everything I could to try and stop them, but it was just no use... they were too strong! Especially that Absol..." her voice began to trail off once again.

"Please go on!" Swoobat encouraged her.

"Well, all I remember after that is seeing a blinding light come over me, and seeing Junior being carried off by those horrible Pokémon, with me screaming in agony. I can't remember anything after that." She said this, tears streaming down her face. "I couldn't even protect Junior... what kind of mother does that make me?!"

Swoobat, Joltik, and I all just looked at each other. We each felt very bad for her...

"It wasn't your fault, Tropius." I began. "I think that Absol was trying to control you... but I don't know why exactly yet."

"Control me? Could it be true?!" She said, tears still streaming down her face.

"I am afraid to say this, but possibly." I said with a knowing look on my face. I will do everything I can to help save this Tropius's baby, I thought to myself, but I wasn't sure how exactly I was going to do that... but I knew I would find a way. Somehow...

Last edited:

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
Amazing! I love when they were battling eachother and the innocence in tropius' s eyes! That is amazing! Poor junior, we all feel bad...

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Amazing! I love when they were battling eachother and the innocence in tropius' s eyes! That is amazing! Poor junior, we all feel bad...

Awww... thank you for the review! I appreciate it. :3

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
AAAAAGH! Evil Tropius!

...oh wait, he's not evil after all.

I loved the mix of action, plot and humor in this chapter, and the length of this chapter was AMAZING!

You still have some minor formality issues, but, meh, it's not important.

"Jeez, Sky, haven't you ever heard a bell before? It is announcing you guys to start fighting!" Swoobat said, pointing at the bell in her hand.
By announcing you mean telling, right? And I was also surprised that Pokèmon had that level of technology!

Just a minor note: you said that Sky drank the Potion – but in the game/anime, it's actually a spray. Did you it know that, or did you intend to have Sky drink it, or what?

Anyways, this chapter was well worth the wait! Oh, yeah, I HATE YOU, PIKASKIPPER! I wanted to be the first reviewer!

Keep Writing!

-Shymain

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
AAAAAGH! Evil Tropius!

...oh wait, he's not evil after all.

I loved the mix of action, plot and humor in this chapter, and the length of this chapter was AMAZING!

You still have some minor formality issues, but, meh, it's not important.

By announcing you mean telling, right? And I was also surprised that Pokèmon had that level of technology!

Just a minor note: you said that Sky drank the Potion – but in the game/anime, it's actually a spray. Did you it know that, or did you intend to have Sky drink it, or what?

Anyways, this chapter was well worth the wait! Oh, yeah, I HATE YOU, PIKASKIPPER! I wanted to be the first reviewer!

Keep Writing!

-Shymain

Thank you so much! And thanks for pointing out those errors... don't know why I keep using formal words too much... weird. Never thought about that before... will have to keep my eye on that. Oh, and about the potions, I don't know what I was thinking at the time I wrote that but I thought that revives and such were the only things that were used as spray... lol. Oops... forgot it was for potions and stuff too. I will fix that when I can! Next chapter should hopefully be out sometime soon... maybe tonight or tomorrow... I will just have to wait and see. ;)

This so great! Keep up the good work. You're leaving me hanging! (Sort of) I'm in love with this story!!!!!!

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
This so great! Keep up the good work. You're leaving me hanging! (Sort of) I'm in love with this story!!!!!!

Thank you! Gonna try to get the next chapter done maybe tonight... thanks for the feedback! :)

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Thank you so much! And thanks for pointing out those errors... don't know why I keep using formal words too much... weird. Never thought about that before... will have to keep my eye on that. Oh, and about the potions, I don't know what I was thinking at the time I wrote that but I thought that revives and such were the only things that were used as spray... lol. Oops... forgot it was for potions and stuff too. I will fix that when I can! Next chapter should hopefully be out sometime soon... maybe tonight or tomorrow... I will just have to wait and see. ;)

Revives are hard little yellow stars, if you look at the game art you can see that. Lol indeed.

Okay, that's cool! I can't wait for the next chapter! It's all I live for!

-Shymain

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Haha, well thanks for telling me that Shaymin! I appreciate it... here is the next chapter!

Chapter Nine: Bonds are Made, and More Adventures Await

"Don't worry Tropius, we will get your baby back... I promise." I said with a small smile on my face.

"Oh, that is very kind of you... I just miss my baby so much!" She said as she began to cry once again.

"Well... what should we do now?" Swoobat cautiously asked.

"We should probably start at the beginning." I began. "Maybe in the morning you should take us to the place that this whole predicament began... but right now I think we should get some sleep. It is starting to get late..."

"Good idea, Sky." Joltik said.

"Tropius, you can sleep on the floor in here if you like. I know it isn't that comfy, but that is all we have got. We aren't really used to having visitors..." Swoobat began, with a semi-empathetic look on her face.

"Well, that is very kind of you... don't worry, I don't mind at all." Tropius then walked over and thumped onto the middle of the floor. "I am gonna go to bed now... good night." She said softly. She then fell asleep very quickly.

"Night..." Swoobat, Joltik and I all said at the same time. Right before Swoobat or Joltik got the chance to say what I knew they would, I quickly said: "Don't even think about it."

Swoobat just giggled and muttered "Jinx" under her breath anyways, and Joltik just looked at me with a funny look on his face.

"Well, I am gonna head outside to look at the stars a bit before I actually go to sleep... night everyone." I said, slowly getting up from where I was sitting and started heading outside. Swoobat and Joltik just looked at each other and shrugged, and then began getting ready to go to sleep themselves.

~ Back in the Human World ~

Professor Juniper was hurrying around her lab, trying to fix the machine, which had apparently blown up after the accident. She had been doing this for the past few days, but no matter what she did she couldn't fix the machine. It was basically only good for scrap parts now... but she couldn't stop trying.

All of a sudden, one of her top assistants burst into the room.

"Professor Juniper, I have just found something that could help save Sky!" He yelled, waving a bunch of papers over his head, while the professor quickly turned to face him.

"Oh really, John? Let me see..." She then took the papers from her friend, and quickly read them over. The more she read them, the wider her eyes grew. After she had read them all the way over twice, she looked back at him, opening her mouth to tell him something.

"John. Good work. I think this may be a key element to saving Sky!" She announced.

~ Back in the Pokémon World ~

I sighed as I stared up at the stars, just as I had the other night. But the only thing was that tonight it was much cloudier, so it was harder to see them. The Illumise and Volbeat weren't out tonight, and everything felt kind of... strange. But I couldn't tell exactly what was making me feel this way.

I just kept staring at the stars, trying to count them, when I heard something creak from the house. I quickly turned my head to face where the noise was coming from, and saw Tropius coming outside.

She walked over to another part of the field, not seeing me, and sat down on the ground. She stared up at the stars, her long graceful neck facing upwards towards the sky, and then she quickly lowered it. I could see streams of tears coming down her face. Then I heard her begin to speak, quietly but loud enough so I could hear her.

"Junior... I miss you so much. I just hope you are OK... I am a bad mother..." her voice trailed off as she began to cry some more, and I could hear her sniffling as well. I then decided that I should get up so I could try and comfort her.

"Hey..." I said quietly back to her. As soon as she saw me she tried to stop crying as she turned her head away from me, and then she turned it back towards me.

"Hey, Sky..." was all she said.

We sat there for a moment, while neither of us got the courage to speak, when she suddenly spoke up.

"Sky, have you ever felt as if... you didn't account to anything? As if you thought you had tried your hardest when you really hadn't...?" I could tell that she was picking her words carefully, but I had a feeling I knew what she was trying to say.

"Well, yes, actually... I remember back when I was a human for instance, and I was playing a game with my friends... basketball to the exact. We were almost at the end up our game, and both our team and the other team were tied with the same score. One of my friends threw me the ball, and I hurried to the hoop so I could throw it in. I knew that this score would determine which team would win, and if we won this game we would make it to the Junior Championships... so I then threw the ball in the hoop. I hoped that it had made it, but it hadn't. It had bounced off of the hoop, and actually landed onto the audience who were sitting on the bleachers! Man, was I embarrassed... my whole team was mad at me... they kept saying that I had really messed up, and that I didn't deserve to be on the team. I left after that, and I have never played basketball since... so yes, I guess in a way I know what you mean." I said this while looking at the ground.

I then began to pull out some grass from the ground so I could fiddle with it in my paws. There was a bit of an awkward pause for a moment, but this was quickly broken by Tropius.

"I am sorry to hear that, Sky... I was just curious if you had ever experienced the feeling I am having right now... I feel as if I am not worthy to be Junior's mother. I can't even protect my own son... how horrible is that?!" Tears began to well up in her eyes once again. "I just wanted my son to be safe, and I blew it... I completely blew it..." her voice trailed off again, as the tears kept coming.

"There, there... it will be alright Tropius. Remember, I promised that I would find Junior... and I will. Tomorrow we will start searching for him right away." I said with a gentle tone in my voice.

Tropius just stared back at me for a moment, and didn't say anything. Finally, she said something back.

"Thank you, Sky. Thank you so much." She said back to me softly, more tears starting to stream down.

"Your welcome." I said back quietly. "Now how about we both get to bed? It is starting to get very late now..."

"Of course, good idea Sky." Tropius said as she got up and off the ground, and started to head back towards the house.

She fell asleep in the middle of the floor, and I slept right beside her. She almost reminded me of my mother... how I missed her and my dad...

I began to cry a bit, but I finally fell asleep an hour or so later.

The next morning, we all got up, and after breakfast Tropius began to lead us to where the incident had happened.

"It was this way... not sure how long it will take to get there, but hopefully it won't take forever..." She said, leading the way.

"Don't worry Tropius, as we are in no rush... of course." Joltik said back.

"Thank you Joltik. Now, was it this way or this way?" She said, looking in two opposite directions.

I knew this was going to take a while... I could already tell.

"Are we almost there yet, Tropius?" Swoobat asked two hours later.

"I think so... maybe..." was all she replied back.

"Tropius, I think we are lost." I said simply, but getting rather annoyed by now.

"Lost...?!" Joltik said with a nervous voice.

"Yup, lost as a Farfetch'd without it's stalk." I said. Swoobat and Joltik both just looked at me with puzzled looks on their faces.

"You are really weird sometimes, you know that, Sky?" Was all Swoobat said back.

"Well... OK. Whatever." I replied, getting in a rather bad mood by now.

"Hey, I remember this!" Tropius quickly said, pointing at a beautifully blue river. "My cave should be right on the other side of it!"

"Hey, that is great!" I said as my bad mood seemed to quickly vanish.

Tropius, Swoobat, and Joltik (who was on Swoobat's back as always) flew to the other side of the river with ease, but for me it wouldn't be so easy. I tried to find some rocks that I could get a firm grip on so I could jump across the river. The river was gushing with water, and was pretty large, so to get across I would have to be extremely careful.

I finally found some smooth rocks I could use to cross, so I did. I jumped from each one to the next with extreme caution. Everything was going fine, until a huge burst of water came at me from out of nowhere!

"Oh no!" I screamed, as the water came over me and started carrying me downstream.

"Sky!" My friends all yelled.

I was being sucked under the water, and I knew any moment I wouldn't be able to breath... I tried to swim towards the shore, but couldn't - the current was just too strong. As I kept splashing and trying to swim, I saw a blur of green come towards me. I quickly tried to turn my head, and saw a Scyther coming towards me! But it wasn't any ordinary Scyther... it's eyes were a piercing red, and it wasn't green - it was black!

"Ah!" I yelled as it tried to use Slash at me.

"Sky! I am coming to rescue you!" I heard Tropius yell. I tried to turn my head so I could see where she was coming from, but another great burst of water came at me and the Scyther tried to use Slash at me again. I felt my body be completely immersed under the water, and I just hoped that everything would be OK...

As I began to lose consciousness, I heard noises from the water above me... I thought I had caught a glimpse of Tropius fighting Scyther, and then diving under the water to come and get me. Then everything blacked out...

"Sky? Can you hear me? Sky!" I heard a voice calling out to me. I slowly opened my eyes. Where was I? Had I died? No, wait...

"Swoobat? Joltik? Tropius? Is that you guys?" I quietly called out.

"Yes! You are alive! Thank goodness..." I heard Joltik say.

"What happened? Shouldn't I be dead?" I said.

"I rescued you." Tropius said proudly. "I attacked that Scyther with Leaf Tornadoe, which knocked it out just in time for me to dive and come rescue you. After I had done that I quickly finished off that Scyther."

"Wow... really? Thanks you guys..." I said, my voice slowly trailing off as I began to loose consciousness again...

Last edited:

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
YAAAAAY! Another chapter!

Is the title a reference to the name of the fic?

Okay, there's a time to use ellipses, and a time not to use ellipses. You're using ellipses in both, unfortunately.

"There, there... it will be alright Tropius. Remember, I promised that I would find Junior... and I will. Tomorrow we will start searching for him right away." I said with a gentle tone in my voice.

The first occurrence of ellipses is fine, but the second one – well, it shouldn't be there. If Sky is supposed to be stating a fact, repeating her promise, then you would use a dash – not a short hyphen (-), but a long dash (–) – to show the pause between 'Junior' and 'and'.

Well, the formality issues are a lot better in this chapter!

I'm really glad that your chapters are starting to be more lengthy, and once again, thanks for finishing this!

At the very end, Tropius said that she attacked Scyther with Leaf Tornado – and you spelled Tornado as Tornadoe.

Keep Writing!

-Shymain

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
Amazing! A black scyther...I wonder where all these pokemon slaves are coming from? And shouldn't grass be not very effective against bug type?

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Well, the title is in a way... hehe. ;)

Alright, thanks for pointing out those errors... I will fix them as soon as I can. :)

Yup, I have been really trying to work on chapter length... my goal is to make them longer now. :)

I made an edit to the first post in my whole fanfic, so you may wanna check it out... I hope it clears up a few things. ;)

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Amazing! A black scyther...I wonder where all these pokemon slaves are coming from? And shouldn't grass be not very effective against bug type?

Considering that the black Pokèmon are a major part of the plot, I think we'll find out eventually. Grass may not be effective against Bug, but if the Pokemon's strong enough, it can still win.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hmmm... didn't even think of that. I guess my only excuse for that is that Tropius is a lot more experienced then this weird Scyther lol. XD But yes, the secret about these Pokémon will be revealed eventually... you will see. ;)

NPT

Just a member
Oh great, another update!
A Black Scyther? Hmm.......interesting. I wonder how did that Scyther become Black/Dark? Seems like somebody or something possessed it.
Anyways, Can't wait for the next chapter, Keep up the good work.

Last edited: