• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destiny Deoxys (M07)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Destiny Deoxys!

A few years after crashing onto the earth in a Meteor and 'dying' in a battle against Rayquaza, the mysterious Pokémon Deoxys returns to LaRousse City in search of something it came with. However in LaRousse City, Ash & Co. are exploring. Ash decides to battle in the Battle Tower however Deoxys appears and destruction ensues. Can Ash & Co. calm Deoxys and help it find what it's looking for?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

I have read the guide a few times now, and I still don't get it, so can someone please tell me, who is the "bad guy" in this film, and how.

C

Crystal Latios

I would like to see this Movie.

I think, Tooi is a very cute, little guy^^ I wanna see him in anime.

I remember, one guy said, its a the worst Movie from them all. I would like to check, its a true or not.

Z

ZTcrazy

I can't wait till this comes out in the UK. But I'll have to wait a long time, though. I hope this movie isn't all about destruction, it has to have some plot to it.

Freedom

Pokeman
I really want to see this movie. It looks like it's going to be the best Pokemon movie ever. I like the idea of a high tech city. I really want to see what it looks like. Also Munchlax is in it.

Does anyone know if they'll be including the mini movie with this DVD?

H

Hyozanryu

ZTcrazy said:
I can't wait till this comes out in the UK. But I'll have to wait a long time, though. I hope this movie isn't all about destruction, it has to have some plot to it.
i cant wait till it comes out in canada man! i wanna c raquaza
EDIT: THUNDER TRAINER! IN YOUR FACE LT.SURGE

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Freedom said:
I really want to see this movie. It looks like it's going to be the best Pokemon movie ever. I like the idea of a high tech city. I really want to see what it looks like. Also Munchlax is in it.

Does anyone know if they'll be including the mini movie with this DVD?
There was no mini movie for it in Japan so I have to say no

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
What happened to that one with Combusken and Grovyle about a singing azumarrill? It was apparantly on the pokemon jet a couple months back. I've seen nothing of it since.

P

Pierson

Interesting. I admit usually I just see the movies as one more part of the overbearing advertising campaign that is the non-games, but I like the 3rd generation of Legendaries a lot better than I did the 2nd (no offence Serebii), and I always thought Deoxys was slightly sinister, like Mewtwo in the first movie. I'll probably rent this one.

Ryusuke Hikari

Rurouni Kenshin
I can't wait to see this movie when hits U.S. Though, I might not like it because of some critics in the spoilers thread said it was just a back to back battle with Rayquaza and Deoxys, using the same attack over and over again.

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Yeah, I'm also looking forward to this movie. Tory seems to be a cool person so I'd like to see him in the movie. I hope its good!

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Pikachu's summer vacation?! Um Yellow, I think you need to go out and just buy the first movie DVD/VHS. It'd be very cheap and is the only place you'll find that particular short. o__o;;;;

Anyways, this movie seems pretty good. The only problem I have with it is the plot. It's too....unoriginal. I mean...[spoil]"Humans meet monster. Humans take something that belongs to monster. Monster gets angry and hunts humans down. On his journey to finding what was taken, monster causes chaos and disaster."[/spoil] So ya...you all probably get what I'm saying. ^^; But other than that, it's not a bad movie.

W

watchermark

It's a shame we say goodbye to the short before the movie, but if it means a longer running time... who cares!

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
watchermark said:
It's a shame we say goodbye to the short before the movie, but if it means a longer running time... who cares!

A longer running time does not equal an increase in quality, especially where "Destiny Deoxys" is concerned. The twenty minutes added by the omission of the Pikachu short were squandered.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
From what I've heard about it, they basically integrated the silliness and pointlessness of the Pikachu short into several scenes of the main movie.

PiPikachu

Chu Chu Chu
Serebii said:
There was no mini movie for it in Japan so I have to say no
~
Joe, I have to disagree with you on that.
As knowing most likely They will include the mini movie seen on then ANA flights during the summer as it is released on dvd the same day as the 7th Movie in Japan and by February they should be able to release it on the dvd as it has been a tradition for the movies to include a Pikachu Short and would not be hard for them to dub a bunch of Pokémon Voices and have Mike narrate.