• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destiny Deoxys (M07)

V Faction

www.faction.com
Kojiro said:
BTW, did I mention that Torkoal sounded really weird when it first came out. Also, was the Corphish scaring Tory scene left in, I think I miss it when I was in the B-Room.
Apparently, that was left out.

However, I would advise any would-be Edit scouters to wait for the DVD, as the TV edition has obviously been editted for time and content. They even gave that message at the start.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
ShadowSneasal said:
Does anybody have an edit list??

(EDIT): I'm a Volcano Trainer, YEAH!!!

Wait for Dogasu, he'll make a very good one, just like he did for all other movies.

BTW, Kaba Dub- "Yay! It's party Time!" ^.^

AJW73

Jedi Knight
Great movie!

I like the way they're showing the movies now, which I think is a lot better than putting them in theaters.

the only things I didn't like was the way Rayquaza was pronounced and the commercials every 5 minutes.

C

cornstarch

I'm kinda glad Team Rocket wasn't involved that much in the movie. For me,in the shows on TV,they ruin episodes. It's so predictable - "Ash and Co. are on their way to ______ City....BUT NO,TEAM ROCKET POPS OUT OF NO WHERE WITH A PIKACHU STEALING DEVICE!"

I didn't see the first hour of the movie,but the 2nd half to me was ok. I liked Munchlax's appearances - he's a funny baby pokemon.

Overall it was sorta boring,but I liked it a bit.

I agree with you up there - Ray-Kway-Za? I always said it Ray-Kwah-Za. I will continue to say it that way...

R

Robert

It was pretty good, there was some good action and the internal conflict with Tori was a great part of the plot. It was funny to see someone fall for May. :) A bit slow in some scenes, but I still liked it.

PDL

disenchanted
the one part that was memorable for me was May restraining Ash when he was going to attack Tory for pushing him... very interesting...

I

Indigo

Oh yes, something to add: the commercial rate was ridiculous. KidsWB was almost screaming, "Hey! We're gonna shove commercials down your throat! And because we know everyone will be watching this premiere, we're going to do it even more than usual. EVERY FIVE MINUTES! Hooray!"

Absolutely terrible. Thank God for TiVo; when I get a moment, I'm gonna watch it without the commercials. That may change my mind slightly. But only slightly.

And because of that horrible rate, they had to edit so much, I bet. I might've missed a part that would've changed my mind about the whole movie. Damn KidsWB...

Oh yes, and the part where May restrained Ash was also very interesting. I doubt Misty would've done that....*is a Pokéshipper.*

Chibi Quil

un-banedfulness hah
it is a really great movie i saw it today 01/22/05

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
A real great movie 6 Thumbs Up...for this movie...I LIKE IT

Wow look at the amount of ppl in here...24 MEMBER & 21 GUEST...:D

Chris

Old Coot
Pokémon Master Denny said:
This movie was one of the best, animated-wise, I have ever seen in the Pokémon dubbed episodes.
S'cuze me while I laugh. This movie was NOT the best animated movie. Look how awkwardly bad Satoshi's running is as he tries to get back on the right track that the others on. The Mewtwo TV special is the best animated one. :p

And why're you all complaining about commercials? I TOLD YOU that would happen. XP The movie wasn't gonna be any exception.

Edits so far to the movie:

1. Made the Deoxys scene less shadowy
2. Changed May's eyes to blue instead of black in the scene after she gets her ID
3. Not sure about this, but I think there was one scene added in where May stands up in the stands of the Battle Tower battle. I could had just forgoten about it from the original version though.
4. Haxxed the scene where Jesse rubs her butt against the computer blocks.

PDL

disenchanted
Indigo said:
Oh yes, and the part where May restrained Ash was also very interesting. I doubt Misty would've done that....*is a Pokéshipper.*

um... so what your trying to say is that Misty would have rather have Ash beat the crap out of Tory?

I don't understand your logic sometimes...

I

Indigo

EvilKecleon said:
um... so what your trying to say is that Misty would have rather have Ash beat the crap out of Tory?

No, I'm saying exactly what I said. I doubt that Misty would've done what May did. Brock would probably have had to restrain Ash. I'm becoming skeptical of certain ships...

But that isn't important right now. I just think it was interesting. I don't want to turn this into a shipping war.

My logic is in black and white. There isn't much not to get...=P

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
well..one thign is...the i LOVED THIS MOVIE...

and i think i can see some NEW AVATARS...coming soon...I HOPE...:D

rust

Moribund WarriorPoet
Oh great, More Pokemon I said wrong;
Metagross; I said it Meta-graws. They said it Meta-Grose
Rayaquaza; I said it Ray-Qwah-Zah. They Say it Ray-Kwah-Zah.
and Deoxys; I said it Dee-oxies. They say it Dee-oxis.

Stupid pronounciantions. This is gonna take some getting used too. And I still have the urge to call Tori Tooi.

D

duncan

Blaziken! I'm glad the movie had Blaziken, the people at Game Freak
must really like him, but anyways, the battle scenes were pretty good,
but those blocks were stupid, there were probably millions of them,
but it had Blaziken, so I'm happy.
;257;

C

cornstarch

rust said:
Oh great, More Pokemon I said wrong;
Metagross; I said it Meta-graws. They said it Meta-Grose
Rayaquaza; I said it Ray-Qwah-Zah. They Say it Ray-Kwah-Zah.
and Deoxys; I said it Dee-oxies. They say it Dee-oxis.

Stupid pronounciantions. This is gonna take some getting used too. And I still have the urge to call Tori Tooi.

That Rayquaza one you mentioned...Qwah and Kwah sounds the same to me.

I said Rayquaza like Ray-Kwah-Za not Ray-Kray-Zah.