• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
GUARDIANS OF SEREBII.NET FORUMS

I'm kinda surprised there isn't a thread for the people who play Destiny. Unless it's elsewhere and I can't seem to find it. Seemed this would be the best place. But if there are people who play, let us know what platform, favourite gun, favourite subclass, favourite class, you get the gist.

PvE and PvP Exotic Tiering (Credit to Erron Black)

[Updated: 6/29/15] Added Sub-Tiers and Ratings.

PvE Exotic Weapons-
[spoil]
S Tier- 8.9-10: These weapons are far more superior than the ones below and all have very few flaws, or none at all.
S+ 9.6-10
Gjallarhorn
S 9.3-9.5
Thunderlord
S- 8.9-9.2
Hawkmoon
Icebreaker

A Tier- 6.9-8.8: These weapons are very good and can be useful in many situations, they have some noticeable flaws, but are still very useful.
A+ 8.1-8.8
Bad Juju
Invective
MIDA Multi-Tool
Monte Carlo
Plan C
Queenbreaker’s Bow
Red Death
The Fourth Horseman
Thorn
Vex Mythoclast
A 7.5-8.0
Dreg’s Promise
Lord of Wolves
Patience and Time
Truth
Universal Remote
A- 6.9-7.4
Pocket Infinity

B Tier- 5.0-6.8: These weapons are not great, but they aren’t exactly terrible either. They have very noticeable flaws or gimmicks that aren’t very useful. They still have their uses though.
B+ 6.1-6.8
Hard Light
SUROS Regime
The Last Word
B 5.5-6.0
Dragon's Breath
Necrochasm
B- 5.0-5.4
---

C Tier- 4.9 and below: You’d be better off equipped with a Legendary weapon.
No Land Beyond
Super Good Advice
[/spoil]
PvP Exotic Weapons-
[spoil]
S Tier- 8.9-10: These weapons are far more superior than the ones below and all have very few flaws, or none at all.
S+ 9.6-10
Hawkmoon
Thorn
S 9.3-9.5
Plan C
Truth
S- 8.9-9.2
Gjallarhorn
Invective
Patience and Time
Red Death
The Last Word
Thunderlord

A Tier- 6.9-8.8: These weapons are very good and can be useful in many situations, they have some noticeable flaws, but are still very useful.
A+ 8.1-8.8
Lord of Wolves
MIDA Multi-Tool
Universal Remote
A 7.5-8.0
Bad Juju
Dreg's Promise
Monte Carlo
Queenbreaker’s Bow
SUROS Regime
Vex Mythoclast
A- 6.9-7.4
Hard Light
The Fourth Horseman

B Tier- 5.0-6.8: These weapons are not great, but they aren’t exactly terrible either. They have very noticeable flaws or gimmicks that aren’t very useful. They still have their uses though.
B+ 6.1-6.8
Pocket Infinity
B 5.5-6.0
Icebreaker
B- 5.0-5.4
Dragon's Breath
Necrochasm
Super Good Advice

C tier- 4.9 and below: You’d be better off equipped with a Legendary weapon.
No Land Beyond
[/spoil]

Hunter PvP Exotics-
[spoil]
A Tier- 8-10: The gear in this tier are far more superior than the gear below and would be best for your exotic slot. It doesn’t get any better than this!
A+ 9.3-10
---
A 8.7-9.2
---
A- 8.0-8.6
Achlyophage Symbiote
Lucky Raspberry

B Tier- 6.5-7.9: The gear in this tier are either borderline bad, decent, or borderline good. Each have their uses and aren’t necessarily bad equipment, but not amazing either.
B+ 7.5-7.9
Crest of Alpha Lupi
Young Ahamkara’s Spine
B 6.9-7.4
Knucklehead Radar
Mask of the Third Man
Radiant Dance Machines
B- 6.5-6.8
---

C Tier- 6.4 and below: You’d be better off using a Legendary piece of gear.
ATS/8 ARACHNID
Bones of Eao
Celestial Nighthawk
Don’t Touch Me
Khepri’s Sting
[/spoil]
Hunter PvE Exotics-
[spoil]
A Tier- 8-10: The gear in this tier are far more superior than the gear below and would be best for your exotic slot. It doesn’t get any better than this!
A+ 9.3-10
Celestial Nighthawk
A 8.7-9.2
Achlyophage Symbiote
Don’t Touch Me
A- 8-8.6
Khepri’s Sting

B Tier- 6.5-7.9: The gear in this tier are either borderline bad, decent, or borderline good. Each have their uses and aren’t necessarily bad equipment, but not amazing either.
B+ 7.5-7.9
Knucklehead Radar
Lucky Raspberry
B 6.9-7.4
Crest of Alpha Lupi
Mask of the Third Man
B- 6.5-6.8
ATS/8 ARACHNID

Bones of Eao
Radiant Dance Machines
Young Ahamkara’s Spine
[/spoil]

Titan PvP Exotics-
[spoil]
A+ 9.3-10
The Armamentarium
A 8.7-9.2
Helm of Inmost Light
ACD/0 Feedback Fence
A- 8.0-8.6
---

B+ 7.5-7.9
An Insurmountable Skullfort
Helm of Saint-14
Crest of Alpha Lupi
No Backup Plans
B 6.9-7.4
The Glasshouse
B- 6.5-6.8
Mk .44 Stand Asides

C Tier- 6.4 and Below: You’d be better off using a Legendary piece of gear.
Eternal Warrior
Peregrine Greaves
Ruin Wings
[/spoil]
Titan PvE Exotics-
[spoil]
A+ 9.3-10
The Armamentarium
A 8.7-9.2
Helm of Saint-14
ACD/0 Feedback Fence
A- 8.0-8.6
Ruin Wings

B+ 7.5-7.9
Helm of Inmost Light
The Glasshouse
No Backup Plans
B 6.9-7.4
Crest of Alpha Lupi
B- 6.5-6.8
---

Eternal Warrior
Mk .44 Stand Asides
Peregrine Greaves
[/spoil]

Warlock PvP Exotics-
[spoil]
A+ 9.3-10
Purifier Robes
A 8.7-9.2
Nothing Manacles
A- 8.0-8.6
The Ram
Heart of the Praxic Fire
Voidfang Vestments
Claws of Ahamkara
Sunbreakers

B Tier- The gear in this tier are either borderline bad, decent, or borderline good. Each have their uses and aren’t necessarily bad equipment, but not amazing either.
B+ 7.5-7.9
Starfire Protocol
B 6.9-7.4
Obsidian Mind
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
B- 6.5-6.8

Apotheosis Veil
Light Beyond Nemesis
[/spoil]

Warlock PvE Exotics-
[spoil]
A+[/I] 9.3-10
---
A 8.7-9.2
The Ram
Heart of the Praxic Fire
Purifier Robes
Nothing Manacles
A- 8.0-8.6
Starfire Protocol
Obsidian Mind

B Tier- The gear in this tier are either borderline bad, decent, or borderline good. Each have their uses and aren’t necessarily bad equipment, but not amazing either.
B+ 7.5-7.9
Apotheosis Veil
Light Beyond Nemesis
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
B 6.9-7.4
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Claws of Ahamkara
B- 6.5-6.8
---

---
[/spoil]

Last edited:

Recon

We're too invested in Japanese games to play more Western-developed titles, especially FPS games.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Well, there have to be some people who play it, seeing as someone has claimed it on the forums. I would like to think there are some.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I have it, but it's personally not my kind of game. All the info pre-release got me hyped (those aren't just skyboxes. You can actually go there!"), but then as we got closer to release, the more everything we were told about were all A BIG FAT EFFING LIE! Peter Dinklage sucked, and the game wasn't even 1/4 of what we were first told. The only place on Earth is Old Russia? Really? There's only 3-4 planets with only 1 location? Just one huge waste of potential considering it's from Bungie. There aren't even space dogfights when Halo Reach had it.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
I know what you mean about all of that, but I looked past it. For me, it's the community that really had me like "Oh Neptune." The reward of getting to Mercury and the social space there is great, and with what The Taken King is bringing to us later this year is also a promise. Bungie made up for a lot of what was lacking when The Dark Below hit with what was included in House of Wolves. I don't raid any more, if I do it's just for fun. Now, I just try and get the three Exotic weapons I'm missing. I trust Bungie will continue to bring in stuff that'll make up for their mess up.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I know what you mean about all of that, but I looked past it. For me, it's the community that really had me like "Oh Neptune." The reward of getting to Mercury and the social space there is great, and with what The Taken King is bringing to us later this year is also a promise. Bungie made up for a lot of what was lacking when The Dark Below hit with what was included in House of Wolves. I don't raid any more, if I do it's just for fun. Now, I just try and get the three Exotic weapons I'm missing. I trust Bungie will continue to bring in stuff that'll make up for their mess up.

Lucky you, I am still stuck with a level 33 Hunter, level 30 Warlock, and a mediocre level 8 Titan. I've just recently got back into the groove of Destiny when House of Wolves released and I am hooked. I have two rares still equipped to my Warlock (As I can't seem to find any legendary helmets, chestpieces, or boots...) I'm currently working on the Thorn bounty, shortly after finishing Pocket Infinity's bounty. Let me say, the void damage kills in crucible thing is a pain in the butt. Don't really know how to do raids so my brother has been helping me out with those and getting me the gear for them.

The Taken King looks extremely promising. I like the tribal themed gear they have, the Warlock's looks amazing, the Hunter's is meh, and the Titan's isn't well... tribal. With the new subclasses they are definitely going to have a LOT of exotics in this expansion since there are subclass specific exotics for the subclasses we currently have. Oryx looks absolutely intimidating and scary as hell.

I just wish they'd expand more on the backstory for the Traveller, the Stranger, the Nine, and the Darkness... I mean all the Hive stuff is great and all, but I am really interested in that stuff. My brother and I figured that the Nine have to do with the planets, considering there are 9 including Pluto, but that's just a mere thought.

I have it, but it's personally not my kind of game. All the info pre-release got me hyped (those aren't just skyboxes. You can actually go there!"), but then as we got closer to release, the more everything we were told about were all A BIG FAT EFFING LIE! Peter Dinklage sucked, and the game wasn't even 1/4 of what we were first told. The only place on Earth is Old Russia? Really? There's only 3-4 planets with only 1 location? Just one huge waste of potential considering it's from Bungie. There aren't even space dogfights when Halo Reach had it.

Well... They did say they want the game to last a span of 10 years. Expect to travel to more places and to travel to more planets AND discover more things about the various characters and enemies. I mean, we traversed deep into Mars and destroyed the Black Garden's Black Heart. Delved deep within the Vault of Glass and killed Atheon. We avenged Eris and her fellow guardians and killed a God's son (Crota) deep within the Hellmouth. Allied with the Awoken in the reef and took out the House of Wolves. Now we're going to one of Jupiter's Moons (iirc, may be Mercury, not one Jupiter's moons, not sure) and killing a god of the Hive. A god. There will be plenty more content and with them showing off concept art of Europa and other objects within our solar system, there is definitely A LOT left. They wouldn't just cut the game off where they left it off before The Dark Below, that's half-a**ing a game.

And Halo Reach's "space dogfight" wasn't even that amazing. It was basically just you in a spaceship shooting at banshees and dropships. There wasn't really anything exceptional about that part of the game. It felt like being in a Falcon/Hornet shooting at stuff in the sky of Reach.

Last edited:

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Well, Bungie fixed themselves and made it possible for me to still get my Year 1 rewards since I've been playing since launch and get content from the Digital Collector's Edition so I wouldn't have to pay for the base game, and the expansions a second time. That was a good move.

The Nine are still a point of talking. No one really knows their motive. They actually have some influence in House of Wolves. I won't spoil anything if you don't want me to. The Nine are also said to be Warminds, but that's kind of outraged because Rasputin was the only one to survive the Collapse. The Nine have influence beyond the Reef, so I don't think they have something to do with the planets.

Osiris actually predicted Oryx's return before he supposedly died, and it's reminiscent of the Darkness returning. It's thought that there is a connection between the two, so we'll find out. Oryx's design is beautiful, much better than his ethereal son's.

I have a 34 Warlock and 34 Titan. I did have a 34 Hunter, and I will again soon since I kept the armour to get me there, but I needed the Human Grimoire card, so I deleted my Hunter, made a Human Hunter, deleted them after I got the card, then remade an Exo Hunter. I got him to 9 last night, so I'm almost halfway there, should have him done by the end of the day. Then I can run another Nightfall.

The raids are fun. I'm looking forward to the one coming with The Taken King. Croatia's End has become a pushover from the Light Level boost. Running the sword has become the most easiest thing to do. I don't run them any more because I have Vex Mythoclast and Necrochasm, which were my main goals from those raids. Prison of Elders I need one more Exotic weapon from, which is Dreg's Promise. I already have Lord of Wolves and Queenbreakers' Bow.

The Stranger is one thing everyone wants expanded on, but we might not get that until Destiny 2. Who knows if they pull something else in with The Taken King, but we'll see. Also, it looks like the Dreadnaught is orbiting Jupiter, one of the Jovians. Europa was shown with concept art back before the release of Destiny, but who knows if they'll actually include it or not. That's also something to wait and see.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Yeah, I still hear about people complaining about that whole screw up Bungie made with the Collector's Edition of Taken King. It's kind of ridiculous to see them still going on about it and claiming to be "true fans", where if they were true fans they would've heard about it by now. I'm glad they fixed the thing for all you launch folks.

From I gather from my brother, the raids are super fun, but a little challenging. He's slowly showing me what needs to be done and whatnot so I can try them. I still need a lot from the Raids. In Vault of Glass yesterday I managed to nab the Sparrow and Chestpiece (disappointed in the lack of Chatterwhite from the rewards) and also did Crota's End AND PoE level 32. Managed to nab Glowhoo (love the shader) and another Cryptographic, also got Fang of Ir Yut which is a boss Scout Rifle, but I am more of a Hand Cannon guy and I would've loved to get The Word of Crota. Got that Intellect chestpiece from Variks for my Hunter which bumped me to 33 so now I just got to wait until next week and hope the reward isn't Gauntlets (As I am running Young Ahamkara's Spine and often times I'll swap to Khepri's Sting or Don't Touch Me) I am hopping it's boots since the helmet I am wearing is a really good one. After that I'll be set to run PoE 34 and 35 to nab Etheric Lights since the Nightfalls don't really like to give me much, then I can ascend the gear I want to equip my Hunter with.

And from what I hear, Destiny 2 is basically Taken King, since most people believed that "Destiny 2" would release this year on the exact date The Taken King is being released on.

I wonder what's next for Destiny, a new burn would be cool to bring in with a new set of enemies, not only would that add in a new Subclass for the three classes we have, but it would also bring in more variety for the customization of characters.

Mister_SGG

I bought it, I get bored of it really fast though and don't play much. The lack of story and repetitive go to planet X and kill species Y are turn offs

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I bought it, I get bored of it really fast though and don't play much. The lack of story and repetitive go to planet X and kill species Y are turn offs

Really, that's just bounties. Once you get farther with your character you get to do a lot more and receive a lot more. Such as strikes, raids, and if you have DLC, prison of elders. There is story, but the way it's told is kinda scattered all over the place so you have to piece it together. Even right now my brother and I are still realizing stuff we totally missed while playing story.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Destiny 2 is set for next year. They slate out the next installation TWO years after one is done. Essentially, before it was announced as The Taken King, I knew what was coming as a Comet. There had been talk that Comets were going to be more expansive than the expansions that had been released, and released in the year between games. So Destiny came out 9/9/2014, The Taken King was this so called Comet, being released 15/9/2015, with Destiny 2 slated for sometime next year.

I don't think we'll see another damage type until Destiny 2. They seem to have keep it clean around the three already existing. The Taken are just distortions of the current ones, not really a new race. Essentially, it's the Darkness in a more purer form.

I have these weapons from Crota's End and Vault of Glass respectively:

- Fang of Ir Yût
- Word of Crota
- Abyss Defiant
- Oversoul Edict
- Black Hammer
- Light of the Abyss

- Fatebringer
- Atheon's Epilogue
- Vision of Confluence
- Praedyth's Revenge
- Hezen Vengeance
- Corrective Measure

Primary weapon drops in Crota's End only on Hard Mode, it's a bit different with Vault of Glass. These are the weapons I'm missing from each:

- Swordbreaker
- Hunger of Crota
- Song of Ir Yût

- Praedyth's Timepiece
- Praetorian Foil
- Found Verdict

With Prison of Elders, there's only weapon I'm looking for. I'm trying to get my hands of Aegis of the Kell II. The only way to get the II variants are from Skolas. I've not been graced with one, but my friend was able to land an Aegis of the Kell II with Void. I was able to get my hands on a Jewel of Osiris (Adept) with Void, and it's become one of my favourite hand cannons.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Ahhh, yeah I heard about "Comet" didn't know it turned into "The Taken King". Since they seem to center each DLC/Expansion on one thing (Dark Below on Crota, House of Wolves, on well, the House of Wolves, and The Taken King on Oryx). I wonder what will come next? I'd like to see something centered around another Vex God. That would be really cool.

Also considering Destiny was released on 9/15/14 and then they released two DLC for that (The Dark Below, House of Wolves) I wonder if The Taken King will follow suit. Have two sets of DLC and then we get "Destiny 2". Destiny 2 would probably continue the story after the Black Garden's Black Heart whereas stuff like The Taken King and the DLC focuses on other parts of the Darkness.

I've got this loot from the Raids and PoE--

VoG-

Prime Zealot Cuirass
XVo "Timebreaker"

Crota's End-

Glowhoo
Cryptographic
Fang of Ir Yut
Swordbreaker
Tireless Striders

PoE-

Her Mercy
Her Right Hand
Her Benevolence
Wolves Bane
Techeun Force
Hygiea Noblesse
Payment VI

Also, Hand Cannons are my favorite weapon. I personally love The Last Word, mostly because it reminds me of my main's weapon of choice on Mortal Kombat X (Erron Black). Not only that, but it is OP in Crucible.

Last edited:

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
There are actually two rumoured to follow The Taken King. One labeled Vex Void, pretty self-explanatory on what that'll centre around. The second is labeled Forge of Gods. Nothing really in detail on that could be Vex again, Hive again, or give us Cabal. I doubt on the Cabal, as they're very militarised, and don't really worship anything.

If we're also talking armour and other stuff, then this is what I have:

VoG:
- No armour (I deleted it all when The Dark Below hit, thinking it would be obsolete. Of course, they introduce Etheric Light, so I'm in the process of reclaiming the armour.)
- Chatterwhite
- Timebreaker
- Glass Minuet
- Aspect of Glass

Crota's End:
- Complete armour set on Warlock and Hunter
- Crota's End (Emblem)
- Graverobber
- Cryptographic
- Glowhoo

PoE:
- Complete armour set for Titan
- Lord of Wolves
- Queenbreakers' Bow
- Hildian Seeker
- Queen's Web
- Kellbreaker (Emblem)

I didn't include any of the Queen's weapons or House of Wolves weapons since the only unique ones that can be gained are the Primary II weapons that drop from Skolas.

The Last Word is incredibly OP in Crucible. But it's always nice to take out someone using The Last Word with my Jewel of Osiris (Adept). And taking on someone with Felwinter's Lie with Lord of Wolves. Incredibly satisfying.

What system do you play on?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Forge of Gods sounds like it'd be Vex based. I mean they're machines with an interconnected mind so it would make a lot of sense if it was centered around them, and they are also extremely religious beings.

Yeah The Last Word is stupidly overpowered in PvP, but Thorn is even worse. Two body shots and you're done. It's ridiculous, that's all anybody uses in Osiris (From what I've seen). Jewel of Osiris looks like a really great Hand Cannon, I'd love to get it sometime. Lord of Wolves is an incredibly OP shotgun as well, and from what I've seen Dreg's Promise is pretty good and Queenbreaker's Bow is really, really good.

I play on Xbox One, I would be on PS4 just for the exclusives and Sony seems to be more lenient than Microsoft with updates. (Mortal Kombat X's Klassic Reptile skin proved so...)

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
That's what I was thinking about Forge of Gods. I don't mind having a bunch of Vex, though, they're great to play against.

Thorn is pretty ridiculous. I tend to hang back with my Light Beyond Nemesis (Exotic Warlock Helmet) to res people on the run if I need to, with a Felwinter's Lie incase I'm rushed. It's great to play with. Brother Vance was selling a variant without Elemental damage a few weeks back, I think. Lord of Wolves wrecks shop, it's insane. Queenbreakers' Bow takes a lot of practice to use, and sadly I haven't gotten my hands on Dreg's Promise yet.

You should pick it up for PS4, much more love there. I've gotten only one of the three Exotic Exclusives. Only Hawkmoon is under my possession, I'm missing Monte Carlo and The Fourth Horseman.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
That's what I was thinking about Forge of Gods. I don't mind having a bunch of Vex, though, they're great to play against.

Thorn is pretty ridiculous. I tend to hang back with my Light Beyond Nemesis (Exotic Warlock Helmet) to res people on the run if I need to, with a Felwinter's Lie incase I'm rushed. It's great to play with. Brother Vance was selling a variant without Elemental damage a few weeks back, I think. Lord of Wolves wrecks shop, it's insane. Queenbreakers' Bow takes a lot of practice to use, and sadly I haven't gotten my hands on Dreg's Promise yet.

You should pick it up for PS4, much more love there. I've gotten only one of the three Exotic Exclusives. Only Hawkmoon is under my possession, I'm missing Monte Carlo and The Fourth Horseman.

If only I had a PS4. My brother had to sell his even though I was begging him to just let me have it. He sold it for half of what he bought it for. :/

Oh and I also found tier lists for the Exotic weapons and armors, but it's a little outdated. It was from The Dark Below.

I wonder what the new exotics did to the ones that reigned superior in The Dark Below. No Land Beyond and Universal Remote are definitely still the worst exotic weapons in the game though.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
You should definitely get one. It's much better than XB, in my opinion. That is extremely biased, though.

Since there was only 3 new Exotic weapons introduced with House of Wolves, to probably didn't do too much. I will have to disagree with you on one of those weapons. Universal Remote takes a lot of practice, but once you've mastered it, you're a beast. Funny, since that's kind of what it's flavour text reads.

"To the untrained eye this beast is a junker. To the trained eye, however, this junker... is a beast."

Erron Black

The Outlaw
You should definitely get one. It's much better than XB, in my opinion. That is extremely biased, though.

Since there was only 3 new Exotic weapons introduced with House of Wolves, to probably didn't do too much. I will have to disagree with you on one of those weapons. Universal Remote takes a lot of practice, but once you've mastered it, you're a beast. Funny, since that's kind of what it's flavour text reads.

"To the untrained eye this beast is a junker. To the trained eye, however, this junker... is a beast."

The problem with Universal Remote is the low ammo, range for a primary, and taking up a primary slot whereas a Mid-range weapon like Fatebringer or Vision of Confluence does the job so much better. Not to mention it takes up your exotic slot where you could run a better exotic shotgun like Invective or Lord of Wolves. Just like No Land Beyond, you're much better off using another exotic, or even a legendary at that.

Besides that like all tier lists, you could say "in the right hands", it still doesn't really matter, it's based off of usability and power. Which is why Gjallarhorn and Icebreaker are at the top.

Yeah, I'm going to try and save up my money and get a PS4, however that means I'll be restarting everything X(

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Icebreaker I think has passed it's usefulness. I know with the current ammo drops it's nice, but there are better snipers than it. Vintage Efrideet's Spear with Final Round are still brutal, same with LDR. With Universal Remote, thanks to the addition of sidearms, I can still comfortably run it, and have no problems. I understand there are better, but Universal Remote is not all bad. I find it incredibly fun to use, especially in PvP. The kills are so much more rewarding when using it. I either run Jewel of Osiris/Lord of Wolves/Radegast's Fury or Universal Remote/Vestian Dynasty/Radegast's Fury. My subclass depends on how I feel that day. For the most part, it's Sunsinger with Purifier Robes.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I'll just post the Exotic tiering for both PvE and PvP--

[Updated: 6/29/15] Added Sub-Tiers and Ratings.

PvE Exotic Weapons-
[spoil]
S+ 9.6-10
Gjallarhorn
S 9.3-9.5
Thunderlord
S- 8.9-9.2
Hawkmoon
Icebreaker

A+ 8.1-8.8
Bad Juju
Invective
MIDA Multi-Tool
Monte Carlo
Plan C
Queenbreaker’s Bow
Red Death
The Fourth Horseman
Thorn
Vex Mythoclast
A 7.5-8.0
Dreg’s Promise
Lord of Wolves
Patience and Time
Truth
Universal Remote
A- 6.9-7.4
Pocket Infinity

B+ 6.1-6.8
Hard Light
SUROS Regime
The Last Word
B 5.5-6.0
Dragon's Breath
Necrochasm
B- 5.0-5.4
---

C Tier- 4.9 and below: You’d be better off equipped with a Legendary weapon.
No Land Beyond
Super Good Advice
[/spoil]
PvP Exotic Weapons-
[spoil]
S+ 9.6-10
Hawkmoon
Thorn
S 9.3-9.5
Plan C
Truth
S- 8.9-9.2
Gjallarhorn
Invective
Patience and Time
Red Death
The Last Word
Thunderlord

A+ 8.1-8.8
Lord of Wolves
MIDA Multi-Tool
Universal Remote
A 7.5-8.0
Bad Juju
Dreg's Promise
Monte Carlo
Queenbreaker’s Bow
SUROS Regime
Vex Mythoclast
A- 6.9-7.4
Hard Light
The Fourth Horseman

B+ 6.1-6.8
Pocket Infinity
B 5.5-6.0
Icebreaker
B- 5.0-5.4
Dragon's Breath
Necrochasm
Super Good Advice

C tier- 4.9 and below: You’d be better off equipped with a Legendary weapon.
No Land Beyond
[/spoil]

Hunter PvP Exotics-
[spoil]
A+ 9.3-10
---
A 8.7-9.2
---
A- 8.0-8.6
Achlyophage Symbiote
Lucky Raspberry

B+ 7.5-7.9
Crest of Alpha Lupi
Young Ahamkara’s Spine
B 6.9-7.4
Knucklehead Radar
Mask of the Third Man
Radiant Dance Machines
B- 6.5-6.8
---

ATS/8 ARACHNID
Bones of Eao
Celestial Nighthawk
Don’t Touch Me
Khepri’s Sting
[/spoil]
Hunter PvE Exotics-
[spoil]
A+ 9.3-10
Celestial Nighthawk
A 8.7-9.2
Achlyophage Symbiote
Don’t Touch Me
A- 8-8.6
Khepri’s Sting

B+ 7.5-7.9
Knucklehead Radar
Lucky Raspberry
B 6.9-7.4
Crest of Alpha Lupi
Mask of the Third Man
B- 6.5-6.8
ATS/8 ARACHNID

Bones of Eao
Radiant Dance Machines
Young Ahamkara’s Spine
[/spoil]

Titan PvP Exotics-
[spoil]
A+ 9.3-10
The Armamentarium
A 8.7-9.2
Helm of Inmost Light
ACD/0 Feedback Fence
A- 8.0-8.6
---

B+ 7.5-7.9
Helm of Saint-14
Crest of Alpha Lupi
No Backup Plans
B 6.9-7.4
The Glasshouse
B- 6.5-6.8
Mk .44 Stand Asides

Eternal Warrior
Peregrine Greaves
Ruin Wings
[/spoil]
Titan PvE Exotics-
[spoil]
A+ 9.3-10
The Armamentarium
A 8.7-9.2
Helm of Saint-14
ACD/0 Feedback Fence
A- 8.0-8.6
Ruin Wings

B+ 7.5-7.9
Helm of Inmost Light
The Glasshouse
No Backup Plans
B 6.9-7.4
Crest of Alpha Lupi
B- 6.5-6.8
---

Eternal Warrior
Mk .44 Stand Asides
Peregrine Greaves
[/spoil]

Warlock PvP Exotics-
[spoil]
A+ 9.3-10
Purifier Robes
A 8.7-9.2
Nothing Manacles
A- 8.0-8.6
The Ram
Heart of the Praxic Fire
Voidfang Vestments
Claws of Ahamkara
Sunbreakers

B+ 7.5-7.9
Starfire Protocol
B 6.9-7.4
Obsidian Mind
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
B- 6.5-6.8

Apotheosis Veil
Light Beyond Nemesis
[/spoil]

Warlock PvE Exotics-
[spoil]
A+[/I] 9.3-10
---
A 8.7-9.2
The Ram
Heart of the Praxic Fire
Purifier Robes
Nothing Manacles
A- 8.0-8.6
Starfire Protocol
Obsidian Mind

B+ 7.5-7.9
Apotheosis Veil
Light Beyond Nemesis
Voidfang Vestments
Sunbreakers
B 6.9-7.4
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Claws of Ahamkara
B- 6.5-6.8
---

---
[/spoil]

Last edited: