• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Prison of Elders is DLC right? I dont plan on buying the DLC because i dont have fun in the main game.

i was level 18 last time i remember. i had just started Venus and there was this Cyclops (i think thats what it was called) that after 45 minutes would not drop the quest item it was supposed to. I ran out of ammo on it, got frustrated and havent touched the game in 2 or 3 months.

Yeah that'd be why. My brother got the game back in late 2014 and I thought the exact same thing. I thought it was boring as hell and not worth it. I didn't play it until the second set of DLC and lost interest again because I was not yet done with the main story. After the latest DLC came out my brother nagged me about it constantly, so I gave it a go and after reaching level 20 you get to do a LOT more things than you previously could and you get better rewards, such as Legendaries and Exotics.

If your kind of game isn't a Social, shooter, with customization galore, then this is probably not the game for you.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
well, i had fun with Elder Scrolls Online Recently and thats an MMO. took 3 hours to download though.

I also play tons of shooters like CoD, GTA and Borderlands. I quite enjoy Borderlands Customization and all the different looking Armor in the Fallout Games.

Destiny is more fun then Minecraft tough, I can give it that.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
well, i had fun with Elder Scrolls Online Recently and thats an MMO. took 3 hours to download though.

I also play tons of shooters like CoD, GTA and Borderlands. I quite enjoy Borderlands Customization and all the different looking Armor in the Fallout Games.

Destiny is more fun then Minecraft tough, I can give it that.

I say just give Destiny a second chance, they've updated it a lot recently and patched quite a lot of things. The Taken King is their biggest DLC yet and it's basically like a second Destiny. They're adding three new subclasses, a raid, strikes, story missions, etc...

I think there was a loot glitch way back when that could have been affecting your mission btw.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i was also waiting for the DLC to go on sale since i think 20$ seemed a little pricey for what was in each pack

Dont think that is going to happen anytime soon though

Erron Black

The Outlaw
i was also waiting for the DLC to go on sale since i think 20$ seemed a little pricey for what was in each pack

Dont think that is going to happen anytime soon though

If you want it cheaply, wait for the Taken King. You can get all three packs together for less than what you would normally have to buy all three separately. Yeah, The Dark Below was not even worth 20$ imo. All it really did was add like 5 story missions, a raid, a strike, some gear and weapons, and that was it. House of Wolves is very well worth the money and hopefully The Taken King will be as well.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Yea TTB sucked. It was a pain leveling up the Crota Bane rank. All that waiting for a swordtaker to come out of a cave. HoW did it better with the Queen's Wrath rank. People teaming up to take on the bounties in open areas. And the bounty ones in closed areas.

I'm glad the next DLC has a new patrol. I've been waiting for a new one.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Yea TTB sucked. It was a pain leveling up the Crota Bane rank. All that waiting for a swordtaker to come out of a cave. HoW did it better with the Queen's Wrath rank. People teaming up to take on the bounties in open areas. And the bounty ones in closed areas.

I'm glad the next DLC has a new patrol. I've been waiting for a new one.

Yeah no kidding. I'm still level 3 on my Hunter and have a lot to go to get to level 4 /.\

And for the Blades of Crota just go to the Fist of Crota mission in the Cosmodrome. There's always 1 Blade of Crota.

And yeah Queen's Wrath is sooooo much easier. I am already level 4 with Petra on my Hunter and I think level 2 on my Warlock.

So the Heroic Weekly this week is Omnigul .-. I hate that strike. The Nightfall is Phogoth with Solar and Arc Burn... Are they just encouraging players to use Gjallarhorn now?

Haven't checked Petra's bounties yet, hopefully they're too far apart, I hate spending 30 minutes to complete two of her bounties.

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
another question/problem i have. Why do the Warlock's "class items" all look almost identical to one another? I know the ones the Speaker sells look all cool and Fancy, But before level 20 there is barely any difference between most of them.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Pretty much. I'm unsure why they went that route, but you'll start finding nicer ones after hitting Level 20. The one from the Prison of Elders has three spikes coming from it and produces electricity and it's called Dread's Enmity.

I don't know why people had such a hard time with Crota's Bane. I leveled it up in no problem, I think I had it done in three weeks. And you only really need Rank 4 on one character. After that. it's just extra EXP. I also had Eidolon's Ally before anyone in my friend group. They all seemed to have trouble.

I'm waiting to do my Weeklies, Nightfalls, PoE and Queen's Wrath stuff until tonight. I'll post my rewards once I've gotten through all that.

And thank you, Erron, for updating the list. I definitely see everything in that placement. I've been running Universal Remote in PvP for a while now, and it definitely works for me. If I play the range game, I'm better off using Praedyth's Revenge. Universal Remote just works for me.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
another question/problem i have. Why do the Warlock's "class items" all look almost identical to one another? I know the ones the Speaker sells look all cool and Fancy, But before level 20 there is barely any difference between most of them.

There's not really a difference. After level 20 you can get lots of different looking ones. Variks sells three that are different and all based on the Fallen houeses. You have House of Devils, Kings, and Wolves. Also Eris sells two that are pretty cool. One is called Emerald Light and the other is called Song of Dusk. She'll also reward you with Curse of the Hidden after completing "The Will of Crota" quest. There's also the faction bonds (Future War Cult, Dead Orbit, New Monarchy).

On the bright side of things, Iron Banner is back! Hell yeah!

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I don't know why people had such a hard time with Crota's Bane. I leveled it up in no problem, I think I had it done in three weeks. And you only really need Rank 4 on one character. After that. it's just extra EXP. I also had Eidolon's Ally before anyone in my friend group. They all seemed to have trouble.
I never had trouble with it. It was just boring for me. That sunset shader is dope though.

I'll be doing NF in a couple of hours. I'm hoping to get a etheric light to reach lvl 34. Or the world famous Gjallarhorn. I also want a exotic handgun, which I'm sure Xur will have one sometime this summer.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I never had trouble with it. It was just boring for me. That sunset shader is dope though.

I'll do be doing NF in a couple of hours. I'm hoping to get a etheric light to reach lvl 34. Or the world famous Gjallarhorn. I also want a exotic handgun, which I'm sure Xur will have one sometime this summer.

Yeah it's the boring part of it. Doing the Blades of Crota everyday is bothersome.

Gjallarhorn I think may be the rarest exotic due to it being like the most overpowered weapon in the game.

The Exotic handcannons are all really good in PvP, but Hawkmoon is the best. It's top tier in both PvP and PvE while The Last Word is only good in PvP and Thorn is good in PvE but great in PvP.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Just completed NF. Got the last word, looks alright. That was probably the easiest NF yet.

Kinda ironic since I hate playing in The Summoning Pits.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Just completed NF. Got the last word, looks alright. That was probably the easiest NF yet.

Kinda ironic since I hate playing in The Summoning Pits.

I actually like the Summoning Pits. It's one of the easier ones imo.

I just completed it, someone got Achlyophage Symbiote, another got a Legendary Special Engram, and I got Thunderlord.

The Last Word is ridiculous in PvP. With it's rapid-fire and impact it kills someone in no time.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Well I guess that's good since I need a handcannon to use with. I'm not really into PvP that much.

I haven't got the Notorious trophy yet. I'm planning a week in August or late this month to play PvP a lot to get it.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well I guess that's good since I need a handcannon to use with. I'm not really into PvP that much.

I haven't got the Notorious trophy yet. I'm planning a week in August or late this month to play PvP a lot to get it.

There's Iron Banner and Osiris which is PvP and they both give awesome loot.

Trying to get rank 5 in Iron Banner on at LEAST my Hunter. He's almost level 2.

Also I'm warming up to Achlyophage Symbiote. It's really, really good and it looks awesome with the Kellhunter's Hood while Frostfire is equipped.

Going to do the Nightfall and hopefully PoE on my Warlock tomorrow. Hope I can get Gjallarhorn, Icebreaker, or Celestial Nighthawk.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I got the Celestial Nighthawk along with The Ram and Eternal Warrior from Xur's 3 exotic helmet engrams last week. Lucky rolls.

Helm of Saint 14 is the best exotic armor for the Titan. Cause blindness to enemies :)

I ordered the Destiny Nepal t-shirt in May for the aid effort to Nepal's recent earthquake. It should come this month. Alongside the shader and emblem based on Nepal's flag colors sometime this summer.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I got the Celestial Nighthawk along with The Ram and Eternal Warrior from Xur's 3 exotic helmet engrams. Lucky rolls.

Helm of Saint 14 is the best exotic armor for the Titan. Cause blindness to enemies :)

I ordered the Destiny Nepal t-shirt in May for the aid effort to Nepal's recent earthquake. It should come this month. Alongside the shader and emblem based on Nepal's flag colors sometime this summer.

I got three Helmet Engrams from Xur and they turned out to be ATS/8 Arachnid, Achlyophage Symbiote, and The Ram. All 3 exotics I didn't have so that was good.

Helm of Saint-14 and Helm of Inmost Light are the best exotic titan helmets for sure. The Armamentarium is the best titan exotic no doubt.

Didn't know about the Nepal t-shirt... Would've bought one if I knew :/

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I don't really care about getting exotics. Just wanted to try my luck to get a Eternal Warrior with 3 tries.

Helm of Inmost Light was my first exotic armor! I remember I need it so badly in order to beat The Black Garden. Had to beg people to help me beat the lowest WHS mode to get enough Strange Coins. xD

Yea I didn't know about it either. I was just checking the Bungie store for boredom until I encounter the awareness shirt page.

EDIT: Strange, the Arma Engine DOA says it has 33 rounds. But my combat screen it shows 55. :confused:

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well another reason as to why I absolutely hate Microsoft with the Xbox... Live is down for no apparent reason and they're "trying their best to fix it".

Do you PS4 players get this? >.>

Anyway, hopefully it doesn't last TOO long. I'd like to get some Iron Banner in on my Hunter and the Nightfall and hopefully some PoE 32 on my Warlock.

That Million Million shader looks awesome o_o