• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Erron Black

The Outlaw
After weeks of turning in bounties, the Thorn quest finally pops up.

Almost done with it. Just need to get void kills in Crucible and a Skeleton key (if it drops).

I got my quest yesterday too. Just finished it and I'm so happy to finally have Thorn back in my hands. If only they undid the nerf they just did to it's range. :/

Gonna attempt Hard Mode maybe next week? Still need a full set of Normal gear and by the looks of things, Hard mode is a pain. Plus, I'm 389 on my Hunter as of now, and pretty sure it'll surprise us with 390 enemies at Aksis.

Also new ornaments coming for Festival of the Lost!

Bad Juju: Dragonsbane and Hoodoom

Red Death: White Witch and Steel Witch

Thorn: Rose of Acid and Rose of Corruption

The Last Word: ??? and ???

Black Spindle: ??? and ???

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Festival of the Lost returns at 10/25 to 11/08

There will be emblems, shaders, a sparrow, masks, and consumable items. Most of them you can get without paying. This year is better than last year. Except for the emotes, you have to pay for that.

I'm sad there's no Suros weapon ornament. Maybe next year.

EDIT: Completed the Thorn quest. I hated doing the void kill part. The phogoth strike confused me (the jumping from the ship).

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Alright so Hoodoom and Dragonsbane are the only ornaments coming to Festival of the Lost.

White Witch, Steel Witch, Rose of Acid, and Rose of Corruption are coming this winter and TLW and Black Spindle are getting ornaments before 2017.

Everything but the Emotes will be available for free through Treasures of the Lost acquired from festive quests. Unknown if Hoodoom and Dragonsbane will remain Festival of the Lost exclusive or not.

Silver Dust is now rewarded from dismantling Iron Banner gear from Dusty Engrams(Which are also obtainable as rewards from Iron Banner matches), and Silver Dust requirement has been removed from Days of Iron, Trials, and WotM raid gear.

EDIT:

Candlelight, Sea of Tears, and Unquiet Spirit are new shaders found from Strike Hoards, Gifts of the Lost, and Crucible respectively.

TYRA QUEST:

New emblems as well! One is rewarded upon completing a quest from Tyra Karn that also gives you the Saladin Mask.

-You must approach Saladin in an attempt to impress him with your mask.
-Speak to Tyra Karn.
-Kill 50 enemies with Solar abilities and 25 with the Iron Battleaxe while wearing the Saladin Mask.
-Return to Tyra Karn.
-Rewarded with the Frame's Honor emblem. Quest Completed.

EVA QUEST:

Eva gives you a empty sack to fill with treats! Speak to: Speaker, Cryptarch, Eris, Shaxx, Zavala, Cayde, and Ikora then return to Eva.

-Rewarded with an Uncommon Engram Mask.
-Kill 50 enemies in Crucible while wearing an Engram mask.
-Return to Eva, rewarded with the Tiger Mask.
-Complete 3 Public Events while wearing the Tiger Mask, loot 10 Engrams while wearing the Cryptarch Mask.

ASCENDANT RAISINS:

After receiving Raisins from Eris, you can turn them into Ascendant Raisins at the Speaker. Or you can use your old Raisins from Year 2!

-Turn Ascendant Raisins in to Zavala for Salty Sweets.
-Turn Salty Sweets in to Cryptarch for Winged Candy.
-Turn Winged Candy in to Amanda Holliday(Shipwright) for Splice Drops.
-Turn Splice Drops in to Cayde-6 for Unchocolate.
-Turn Unchocolate in to Eris and receive the the Superblack shader and Wilted Celery!

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I'm mad one of the shaders is behind a strike chest. Skeleton keys are a rarity.

I have no choice but to get one from the shiro quest from my Warlock.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I'm mad one of the shaders is behind a strike chest. Skeleton keys are a rarity.

I have no choice but to get one from the shiro quest from my Warlock.

I've gotten two of my three Treasures and I really only got the Aksis mask and Crow mask.

But who really does the event for the masks? Those Ghost Shells, Bad Juju ornaments, and the Sparrow are rewards that you'll continue to use after the event.

Overall, this is worse than last years simply because they actually brought in stuff we'll use outside of the event, but locked them behind Treasures.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well after Trials this last weekend I actually went Flawless. The no radar and no revives is actually quite nice for the non competitive players. Got the Hunter gauntlets and Blind Perdition(Adept). Immediately put my ornament on my cloak too, it looks beautiful with it on!

Not surprised they didn't give us the FotL quest back after reset. Boy, Fe$tival of the Lo$t wa$ $uch a great idea thi$ year, loved needing to purcha$e the item$ exclu$ive to thi$ event!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I still haven't got Unique Spirit. Stupid RNG, making me play Crucible more.

I've obtained all 8 Iron artifacts. Would be nice to receive the trophy but nope. It's bugged.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I still haven't got Unique Spirit. Stupid RNG, making me play Crucible more.

I've obtained all 8 Iron artifacts. Would be nice to receive the trophy but nope. It's bugged.

I haven't got Candlelight yet, and I'm honestly not too bothered about it, I likely will be after the event.(If I don't get it.)

Really? I got that achievement a while ago, but I had no clue it was bugged, at least, on XB1 it isn't.