• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Genos

TTYD
PSN is up and running. Sorry to hear what's happening at Xbox Erron.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
PSN is up and running. Sorry to hear what's happening at Xbox Erron.

XBL came back on a while ago. And people don't seem to like inviting level 31's to Nightfalls... SO now rank up my Dead Orbit and buy the chestpiece from the Dead Orbit Vendor and I'll be 32. (Thank god)

Being stuck with one rare item is hella annoying. RNGesus doesn't seem to want to give you a legendary for that armor piece UNTIL you buy the piece from a vendor .-.

Also if you have trouble with the Fusion Rifle bounty (Kill 2 enemies at once with it 20 times). Pocket Infinity is the best to use as it counts all 5 or 3 bullets in the mag as one.

Last edited:

Genos

TTYD
I only buy vendor legendary armors for my Titan. I find legendary armor engrams for my other classes. Which I succeeded recently, changing my exotic chest for a exotic helmet for my Warlock. Because I didn't have enough light from the previous one.

new rank woo!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I only buy vendor legendary armors for my Titan. I find legendary armor engrams for my other classes. Which I succeeded recently, changing my exotic chest for a exotic helmet for my Warlock. Because I didn't have enough light from the previous one.

new rank woo!

I only buy Vendor armor when I absolutely need to. This was one of those cases as RNGesus would never give me Legendary Chest engrams or Legendary Warlock Chests.

Completed the Nightfall on my Warlock after getting him the Dead Orbit chestpiece and got One/One Synthesthete... ._. major disappointment. At least I got Thunderlord on my Hunter.

May try PoE on my Warlock tonight after getting Iron Banner up on my Hunter.

Genos

TTYD
I like how I'm getting weapons from Dead Orbit in legendary engrams. And armors from FWC in legendary engrams. New Monarchy doesn't like me :'(

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I like how I'm getting weapons from Dead Orbit in legendary engrams. And armors from FWC in legendary engrams. New Monarchy doesn't like me :'(

I'm going to go Dead Orbit on my Hunter, FWC on my Warlock, and New Monarchy on my Titan. I want to try and get the shaders/ships from all of them.

My brother got Bittersteel from DO a while back. I'd like to get Revenant from DO, Amalthea from NM, and Babylon 9191 from FWC.

Genos

TTYD
I want to get at least one shader from each faction. I just surprisingly started with Dead Orbit recently. I'm in lvl 5, anytime now RNGesus.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I want to get at least one shader from each faction. I just surprisingly started with Dead Orbit recently. I'm in lvl 5, anytime now RNGesus.

It is really rare to get a shader. My Brother got his first DO shader (Bittersteel) at 16. RNGesus is very, very cruel when it comes to Faction Packages... ]':

And also when it comes to IB and Ghorn. -.-

Got Radagast's Fury from a random reward drop in Iron Banner. Gonna reroll and try to get Cluster Bombs + Tracking/Proximity/Bigger Tube.
[Edit] Screw cluster bombs I got Tripod and Tracking within 5 motes.

EDIT:

Seeing how they're going with themes for the armor in DLC (Hive, Fallen, Egyptian, etc...) It'd be cool to get a Greek Mythology based DLC. Which would be perfect to bring in for Forge of Gods. I mean think of the weapons and armor there could be.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
A couple of hours till Xur arrives! Please have the Gjallarhorn. =)

They said he's never going to sell Gjallarhorn again... :/ Which is why it's the rarest exotic...

I'm betting he'll have---

The Armamentarium - Nothing Manacles - Mask of the Third Man - MIDA Multi-Tool - Chest Engram

Also did the Crota's End raid on Normal + Hard on my Hunter.

Nabbed the legs, shoulders and the Word of Crota. Already had the armor pieces so I dismantled them.

Haven't finished VoG, (Nobody knows what to do .-. )

Got to rank 3 on IB with my Hunter, bought the gauntlets, and am aiming to get that second Etheric Light, shader, and the Chest.

Genos

TTYD
Well I'm hoping he'll have the Plan C. That's only exotic I need for the Fusion Rifle. I got every single type of exotic for each gun except that.

I'm too lazy to do the bounty for Pocket Infinity.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well I'm hoping he'll have the Plan C. That's only exotic I need for the Fusion Rifle. I got every single type of exotic for each gun except that.

I'm too lazy to do the bounty for Pocket Infinity.

It wasn't too hard for me. The bounty for Thorn is annoying as hell. 500 points with void kills in PvP and each kill counts as 5 while each death counts as -2 .-.

Now trying VoG on hard again... Hoping for some good Atheon loot.

EDIT: Finished. Got Fatebringer, Timebreaker (Sparrow), and the Prime Zealot Helm. P good run if you ask me!

Also did Crota (Hard) on my Warlock. Only got the boots... :/

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Xur got nothing today. Bah.

I needed An Insurmountable Skullfort, Apotheosis Veil, and Universal Remote. So that's a positive I guess. Nothing real special though. Helmet engram again. Hoping for Celestial Nighthawk.

EDIT-- So after purchasing the helmets and shotty, I got two helmet engrams. The Glasshouse.... and Obsidian Mind .-. I already have Obsidian Mind....

So now as far as exotics go I need-

Helmets-
Celestial Nighthawk
Helm of Saint-14
Eternal Warrior
Mask of the Third Man
Knucklehead Radar
Light Beyond Nemesis
Skull of Dire Ahamkara

Gauntlets-
Sunbreakers
Nothing Manacles
No Backup Plans
Claws of Ahamkara

Chests-
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter)
Starfire Protocol

Legs-
Bones of Eao
Mk .44 Stand Asides

Primary Weapons-
Vex Mythoclast
No Land Beyond
Hard Light
Bad Juju
Thorn
MIDA Multi-Tool

Special Weapons-
Icebreaker
Plan C
Queenbreaker's Bow
Dreg's Promise
Lord of Wolves
Patience and Time
Invective

Heavy Weapons-
Gjallarhorn
Super Good Advice
Truth

a lot

Last edited:

Genos

TTYD
I'll be getting the Emerald Coil. I want to give my two Legendary sparrows to my other classes by the time TTK arrives. I'll be using the sparrow from the VIP rewards for my Titan.

I'll also get a couple of Heavy A-S.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Oh, I also found some unreleased shaders-
Superblack (Dark Gray/Black)
Sparklepony (Pink/White/Black/Blue)
Amber Hoplite (Amber/Dark Brown/Orange)
August Seraph (Yellow/Black)
Fallen Crown (Dark Bronze/Black/Bronze)
Stolen Chalice (White/Dark Gray/Silver)
The Ointment (Drab Green, Dark Teal, Green)
The Eye (Yellow/Black)

August Seraph and The Eye appear to be the same thing.

Alright just want to bring this up---

Khepri's Sting.

I feel that it being C tier (Bottom tier) for PvP is a little... low.

With it's invisibility while crouching perk that also does 4x melee damage from behind AND deals poison damage, I say being C tier is not the place for this bug.
Not only that, it gives the already dangerous gunslinger invisibility to add to their collection of tools. While Bladedancer can give up the invisibility perk for Hungering Blade.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Genos

TTYD
Well I'm not a Hunter expert so idk. Bubble bro ftw

Superblack is most likely the shader from the VIP rewards.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well I'm not a Hunter expert so idk. Bubble bro ftw

Superblack is most likely the shader from the VIP rewards.

No, it isn't. Superblack's icon is like... all black. This one has Black with a white rim.

And just finished 34 PoE. Nabbed the Etheric Light and Weapon core. Got Wolves Leash and ascended the hunter's Iron Breed Sleeves. (New Iron Banner shoulders)

EDIT:

Due to playing around in Iron Banner and seeing what's being used and how useful it is, I have now made some adjustments to the tier list.

This is for PvP, not PvE
[spoil]
The Ram: A- to A+ (Reasoning) Right now if you're a Warlock the best setup is Warlock with Voidwalker, The Ram, and a Shotgun. You can get in close with a shotgun, shoot and melee and regain your health.

Khepri's Sting: C to B- (Reasoning) Invisibility is a big thing in PvP at the moment. Especially with Shotguns running rampant. Khepri's Sting can give the already deadly Gunslinger Invisibility, and allows the Bladedancer to give up the Invisibilty perk for Hungering Blade. Another health regen perk. Not only that but Melee damage while invisible also deals burn damage and 4x damage from behind.

Plan C: S to A (Reasoning) While this weapon is really good, it's seeing no use in PvP at the moment and has to be dropped due to the under use.

The Last Word: S- to S (Reasoning) Do I really need to explain?

Patience and Time: S- to A (Reasoning) Snipers aren't used as often anymore, and Patience and Time takes up an exotic slot that could be used for something like Thorn or TLW.

MIDA Multi-Tool: A+ to A (Reasoning) Seeing less use with Handcannons being superior.

Dreg's Promise: A to A- (Reasoning) Shotguns are making Sidearms practically useless, but Dreg's Promise still spawns with ammo.

Bad Juju: A to B+ (Reasoning) Red Death completely outclasses Bad Juju in PvP. It has little use here.

Achlyophage Symbiote: A- to A (Reasoning) 4 Golden Gun rounds. Enough said.

Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter): B+ to B- (Reasoning) Only really useful in Osiris. And even then, it's still not very useful.

Radiant Dance Machines: B to B- (Reasoning) Receiving less use.

ACD/O Feedback Fence: A to A- (Reasoning) Has started to see less use.

No Backup Plans: B+ to B (Reasoning) ^^^

Claws of Ahamkara: A- to B+ (Reasoning) ^^^

Sunbreakers: A- to B+ (Reasoning) ^^^

Obsidian Mind: B to B- (Reasoning) Much more useful in PvE and better off with The Ram

Icebreaker: B to A- (Reasoning) It's seeing more use in PvP, and it's ammo regen is super useful.[/spoil]

Last edited:

Genos

TTYD
A few hours for the weekly reset! I'm hoping for a NF on the Nexus. We haven't had one for a long time.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
A few hours for the weekly reset! I'm hoping for a NF on the Nexus. We haven't had one for a long time.

Yeah, I don't think we've had Nexus, Archon, or Sepiks for a while. Also, managed to rank 5 my Warlock and Hunter on Iron Banner. Got the gauntlets and chestpieces for both of them.

Hoping to get Gjallarhorn, Icebreaker, or Celestial Nighthawk from the Nightfall. Managed to get Thunderlord last week.

Also, we're almost exactly 2 months away from The Taken King! Can't wait to see Oryx's raid :3 Plus, I'm getting my own Xbox One for my birthday so I'm no longer pulling all nighters so I can play Destiny on my brother's xbox -w-

annnnnnnnnnd it's Taniks.

again

seriously

Last edited: