• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I hope in TTK they have a system where it's separated into different sub-types. You have a little folder for Primaries, Specials, Heavies, Hunter armor, Warlock armor, Titan Armor, Emblems, etc... That'd be so much more convenient. Also more inventory space.
Yeah that sounds awesome.

I happened to unlock Oracle 99 and Double Banshee shaders that are free by using some codes. I'm currently using the Oracle one, maybe later this month I'll use the Banshee one.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Yeah I got those as well. They aren't as amazing as I thought they'd be, but they're still pretty cool.

I hate the Fusion Rifle bounties in Crucible. Shotguns are everywhere and outdo Fusion Rifles

Erron Black

The Outlaw
SO Destiny's RNG is totally rigged.

My brother got another Helmet Engram, was hoping for The Ram and guess what

he got

celestial nighthawk

Skullbash

Pirate King
Well at least this week the Nightfall gods were generous to me. They gave me Thunderlord, Ice Breaker and Gjallarhorn.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well at least this week the Nightfall gods were generous to me. They gave me Thunderlord, Ice Breaker and Gjallarhorn.

Lucky, lucky, lucky, i hate you, i'm jealous

I have been wanting Ice Breaker and Gjallarhorn forever.

What did I get? Etheric Light and... A No Land Beyond .-.

YESSSSSS

I exchanged ascendant materials for more Motes and bought two Helmet engrams and Crest of Alpha Lupi

Got another Achlyophage Symbiote and...

CELESTIAL NIGHTHAWK

yusssss

Going 16.0 in crucible is like drinking all your enemies tears

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
^Congrats!

I'm going to finish the HoW campaign for the Warlock later this day. Completed 2 so far last night. Hoping my first visit to the PoE as a Warlock will grant me a exotic gun that I do not own (Gjally plz).

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Hey guys, I've been out for a while. I was getting back into a work schedule as I started a new job this past week.

I don't even want to begin talking about my Nightfalls. Last weeks were terrible, something like a Geo, primary legendary engram, and Strange Coins. This week was just as bad. Hard Light (5th one), Dragon's Breath (6th one), and another Geo.

However, last week I only did one PoE because I ran it on my Warlock and got the helmet I've been wanting... THE RAM! I'm so freaking stoked that I finally got that damned helmet. Now I'm a terror in PvP and don't mind rushing around everywhere. I've been upping my game with all my Praedyth's Revenge practice.

You'll get that Gjallahorn and Icebreaker soon, Erron. It took me a while to get them, as well.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Well I just got another Icebreaker from the PoE as a Warlock. Sorry Erron.

My destiny shirt is scheduled to arrive this Monday!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Ya'll getting the good RNG.

Pigeon, yeah my Nightfalls this week were very bad. Etheric Light and a No Land Beyond .-.

Got somebody to ask me to do Trials with them sometime after seeing me go 16.0 xD

Also getting my own Xbox One for my birthday. I would get the PS4, but that would mean I can't play Destiny with my brother and cousin, so I'm getting the XB1 instead.

Also considering putting the unrollable legendary weapons into tiers. They're all just about as good as exotics tbh.

EDIT: Also, Eris totally hints at The Taken King after turning in bounties/buying stuff from her.

She says "His father still remains... We will need you again."

Which leads me to believe she's going to be our Vendor for TTK.

Last edited:
Nice to see some other people on serebii play destiny! I main hunter but currently levelling up a warlock. I'm trying to find the ram helm but haven't had any luck with that yet :(

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Nice to see some other people on serebii play destiny! I main hunter but currently levelling up a warlock. I'm trying to find the ram helm but haven't had any luck with that yet :(

Seems that there are probably a lot, but they don't check this section xD

I main Hunter as well, and that's my brother's only missing exotic. period. I have gotten two of them from Xur, so don't worry, maybe next week he'll have it. (Probably will be Nothing Manacles tho)

Also I'll only be using No Land Beyond in vanguard strikes from now on

three strikes and i got 4 legendaries from them. 3 engrams and a fusion rifle.

it must be a good luck charm.

EDIT:

Just solo'd Sepiks Prime strike, and at the end was rewarded with Thunderlord

sure it was my second one, but the game was like "damn you solo'd this thing on 28, here"

EDITEDITEDITIJOTIAEWR:

I GOT GJALLARHORN
thanks to my titan's weekly nightfall xoxo

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I believe you Xbox peeps will get the Dust Palace and Undying Mind strikes by the time TTK arrives. Both of them are good. I'm not excited for the upcoming PS exclusive strike though.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I believe you Xbox peeps will get the Dust Palace and Undying Mind strikes by the time TTK arrives. Both of them are good. I'm not excited for the upcoming PS exclusive strike though.

Well since we're getting Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, and The 4th Horseman, we'll probably be getting those two strikes (which i didn't even know about until you mentioned them)

also yeah the new exclusive strike looks awful for a strike, would much prefer it to be a raid. it'd be a pain in the *** as a nightfall from the looks of it.