• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Well since we're getting Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, and The 4th Horseman, we'll probably be getting those two strikes (which i didn't even know about until you mentioned them)

also yeah the new exclusive strike looks awful for a strike, would much prefer it to be a raid. it'd be a pain in the *** as a nightfall from the looks of it.
Well we don't to worry about it becoming a NF option until next year. ;)

I can't wait for the other two PS-not-for-long strikes coming to NF for everyone. Gonna be epic.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well we don't to worry about it becoming a NF option until next year. ;)

I can't wait for the other two PS-not-for-long strikes coming to NF for everyone. Gonna be epic.

I also wouldn't call the ps exclusives, well... exclusives. they're more like premiums tbh

i mean since we still get them. an exclusive is more like kratos in mortal kombat 9.

also we should probably share gamertags and whatevs you guys use for yours if it's not gamertags ._.

mine's FaneBlackwing if y'know, feel like looking at my guardians and whatnot on bungie.net

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Here's mine, Donutgreat

My Destiny shirt came! Looks like the same size for me (XL). Hope it doesn't shrink after washing. My Bungie shirt for the Haiti aid in 2010 is XL but it shrank looking like a medium. 0_0

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Yay! My wish came true! No burns though, so might take a little while to destroy it.

Yeah... At least there's Brawler. But then we get Grounded as well .-.

Rewards from Nightfall:
Titan: 55A-ALLFATE stands are you in good hands? No, insta-dismantle.
Warlock: 11 Strange Coins, I thought I did a Nightfall not a Weekly Heroic.

This week was a punishment week it seems

"you guys kept getting burns, so we'll just ground you and give you brawler."

"oh and give you grounded on the heroic strike"

Last edited:

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Congratulations Erron! You got the beast!!! You'll love that thing so much.

Savvao, you probably already know by now, but all shirts have been pre-shrunk. So no need to worry. I got mine a while ago, actually. Probably 2 weeks ago.

Dust Palace and The Undying Mind are amazing strikes. God forbid The Undying Mind with a Void Burn. That's just a whole bunch of nope.

I'm looking forward to being able to run NFs. I just need to get my internet back...

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Well summarizing my Nightfalls

ALLFATE is a bad legendary and it was instantly dismantled. (also don't recommend their insurance either)

Apparently the Nightfall turned into a Heroic and gave me Strange Coins cause it can.

And through all my patience and time I got Patience and Time.

woooooot

still not icebreaker

Also I totally have somewhat of a view of what I want my Hunter's gear to be.

I know that I want these two pieces of gear--

-Unyielding Casque
-Young Ahamkara's Spine

Just dunno what I can do for the Chestpiece and Boots.

Last edited:
Welp from my nightfalls I got an Etheric light, which I guess are always useful and a No Backup Plans, one of the people on my fireteam got his 2nd gally :(. Recently I've been getting a lot of Titan drops from strikes/engrams seems like the game wants to me make a titan (its the only class I haven't used yet).

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Got a useless machine gun on NF. -_-

Since my other characters are now 32. I'll try to run NF on them to get a better chance on loot (Gjally or Etheric Lights).

Finally got a swordbreaker from crota but still hunting a fatebringer from VoG -.-

Does anyone here play on ps4? If so feel free to add me, my PSN is SkyHaiSteve-O

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Finally got a swordbreaker from crota but still hunting a fatebringer from VoG -.-

Does anyone here play on ps4? If so feel free to add me, my PSN is SkyHaiSteve-O

i feel as if i am the only xb1 player and that makes me lonely

What I need from the raids are-

Crota-
Full Titan Gear
Warlock Chest
Shroud of Flies
Black Hammer
Hunger of Crota
Song of Ir Yut
Oversoul Edict
Bane of the Dark Gods
Graverobber
(in a way) Necrochasm

Vault of Glass-
Atheon's Epilogue
Titan Armor (Except Shoulders)
Hunter Legs, Shoulders, and Cloak
Warlock Chest, Shoulders, and Bond
Glass Minuet
Vex Mythoclast
Praedyth's Timepiece
Praetorian Foil

Erron Black

The Outlaw
So here's preliminary tier list for the unrollable legendary weapons for PvP. (I.e. Raid weapons, Trials, Prison of Elders Weapon Core rewards, etc...)

So do note this is not final

PVP

S Tier
S+
Praedyth’s Revenge
Hunger of Crota
Tomorrow’s Answer
S
Found Verdict
Hezen Vengeance
S-
Vision of Confluence
Black Hammer
Chain of Orbiks-Fel

A Tier
A+
The Scholar
Exile’s Curse
Light of the Abyss
Jewel of Osiris
A
Atheon’s Epilogue
The Messenger
Vestian Dynasty
The Infinite Theorem
Word of Crota
A-
Praedyth’s Timepiece
Fang of Ir Yut
Swordbreaker
Murmur
Fatebringer

B Tier
B+
Aegis of the Kell
Eye of Sol
Astral Horizon
Servant of Aksor
Praetorian Foil
B
The Summoner
Wolfslayer's Claw
Wolfborne Oath
Shadow of Veils
B-
Abyss Defiant
Oversoul Edict
Song of Ir Yut
Wolves Leash
The Last Rebellion

C Tier
Eidolon Ally
Six Dreg Pride

Let's discuss and adjust the weapons in each rank to make a more accurate list

Remember this is for PvP NOT PvE. The preliminary listing for PvE is underway.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Man. I still haven't played the Crota raid. Makes me feel like I'm missing out.

Nobody plays normal anymore. :(

Erron Black

The Outlaw

Really? Everybody plays normal to get Black Hammer and HoC.

Hard isn't much better. Only good things from it are WoC, Glowhoo, and Fang of Ir Yut.

VoG is the one that nobody plays on Normal, as you can get all the rewards from Hard Mode.

I play through Crota normal each week. Next time we are both on hit me up with a message and we can run through it! I want to learn sword so it will be a good experience

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I play through Crota normal each week. Next time we are both on hit me up with a message and we can run through it! I want to learn sword so it will be a good experience ��
Alright.

Got a Leg. H Engram (machine gun) from Warlock. And Apotheosis Veil from Hunter. Not good loot but had fun with the fireteam.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Did Normal Crota on my Titan.

Only noteworthy thing I got was Mark of the Pit (I think idfk)

Also did Hard VoG on my Warlock. Got the bond from the chest, and a fatebringer + found verdict. So 4 energies and a bond woot

Tomorrow is Xur, what do you think he'll bring?

I'm guessing--

Helm of Saint-14, Nothing Manacles, Radiant Dance Machines, Icebreaker (Hoping), and a Chest Engram.

Last edited: