• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I got the ACD/0 Feedback Fence from normal PoE! It looks alright, but it's main purpose is to hit. MELEE ALL THE THINGS!

Congrats Erron! My words helped out

I'll pre-order TTK in early August. No rush at all.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Oh wow, we have a Destiny thread nowadays.

Just one more gun to go (Dreg's Promise) and I'll have all the Exotic weapons now obtainable in the game. Yes, I'm hopelessly addicted to this game.

Erron Black

The Outlaw

Just one more gun to go (Dreg's Promise) and I'll have all the Exotic weapons now obtainable in the game. Yes, I'm hopelessly addicted to this game.

It's not hopeless if it's for a good cause.

Also I got Heart of the Praxic Fire from a Legendary Engram. From an Ether Chest. Annnnnnnd got ATS/8 ARACHNID from PoE 32...

why can i not get Mask of the Third Man?!?!?!

Genos

The Indigo Disk

We're all addicted, Guardian.

Red Death's special ability is magnificent.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
We're all addicted, Guardian.

Red Death's special ability is magnificent.

Red Death is my go-to in the Crucible since it's basically the only counter to Thorn's DoT.

Lately I've been experimenting with the Deadshot Luna SR1 (Dead Orbit Scout Rifle) in the Crucible and it's pretty powerful re-rolled with Full Auto, Hand-laid Stock and Zen Moment.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
The Last Word's perfect balance perk makes it so stable. Which is great since I hate the gun's recoil. Better use this gun in crucible until it gets nerfed. :(

I got the Revenant shader from Dead Orbit at Rank 9! Took shorter than I expected. I'm now starting New Monarchy for another shader.

Last edited:

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I only got to around level 10 and stopped playing because the game is extremely repetitive, It's fun but I can't be bothered to do the same thing over and over again. I'll probably get back into it since I did purchase The Dark Below "expansion" and well I need to get my money's worth.

Btw I have no idea what you people are on about, I'll need to play more of the game in order to further understand DESTINY jargon, it should be fun.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I only got to around level 10 and stopped playing because the game is extremely repetitive, It's fun but I can't be bothered to do the same thing over and over again. I'll probably get back into it since I did purchase The Dark Below "expansion" and well I need to get my money's worth.

Btw I have no idea what you people are on about, I'll need to play more of the game in order to further understand DESTINY jargon, it should be fun.

You totally should. TBH, Dark Below isn't great. The Raid is nice, but everything else, -.- no.

House of Wolves is definitely worth your money. The exotics are all great (except Eternal Warrior, it's ugly and bad) you get Prison of Elders, extra (easier) bounties, Trials of Osiris, a new social space + cryptarch (who imo is worse than Rahool).

With HoW you basically get 2 sets of raid gear (Osiris and PoE, though Osiris is PvP). Instead of just one Exotic Raid Weapon (Like Necrochasm and Vex Mythoclast) you can get 3 from PoE, Dreg's Promise, Queenbreaker's Bow, and Lord of Wolves.

Once you get past Lvl 20, it gets a lot more addicting tho tbh. I also recommend grabbing a Faction Class Item once you hit Level 20. Every rank up you get towards a faction (After level 3), you get a package that can contain exclusive Shaders, a Ship, and a Sparrow.

Anyway, Reset happens soon. I bet the Nightfall will be Aksor and the Heroic will be Phogoth. IIRC the PoE will be- 32: Gulrot, 34: Valus Trau'ug, 35: Skolas. Also the Armor piece will be the Helmet, if I'm not mistaken.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
You totally should. TBH, Dark Below isn't great. The Raid is nice, but everything else, -.- no.

House of Wolves is definitely worth your money. The exotics are all great (except Eternal Warrior, it's ugly and bad) you get Prison of Elders, extra (easier) bounties, Trials of Osiris, a new social space + cryptarch (who imo is worse than Rahool).

With HoW you basically get 2 sets of raid gear (Osiris and PoE, though Osiris is PvP). Instead of just one Exotic Raid Weapon (Like Necrochasm and Vex Mythoclast) you can get 3 from PoE, Dreg's Promise, Queenbreaker's Bow, and Lord of Wolves.

Once you get past Lvl 20, it gets a lot more addicting tho tbh. I also recommend grabbing a Faction Class Item once you hit Level 20. Every rank up you get towards a faction (After level 3), you get a package that can contain exclusive Shaders, a Ship, and a Sparrow.

Anyway, Reset happens soon. I bet the Nightfall will be Aksor and the Heroic will be Phogoth. IIRC the PoE will be- 32: Gulrot, 34: Valus Trau'ug, 35: Skolas. Also the Armor piece will be the Helmet, if I'm not mistaken.

I legit have no clue what you are talking about.

So House Of Wolves it is then, looks like I'll have to grind out Dark Below then.

Sweet username by the way.

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
HoW is so worth it. Like Erron said.

NF is Omnigul again. -_- This time all burns activated.

WHS is Winter's Run with void burn. Burns everywhere.

From my nightfalls this week I got a heavy legendary engram and pest control....then to top that off I ran Crota normal twice and got Energys and like my 5th light of the abyss. Still waiting on a hunger or black hammer....worst week ever so far :(

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Got another goddamned No Land Beyond, another Allfate, and an Etheric Light... While my brother got THREE EXOTICS. Two being Truth and Icebreaker .-. And he doesn't need either.

It's okay though. I ranked up Dead Orbit and got The Hanged Man shader!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Icebreaker (again), leg. sniper rifle, and...THUNDERLORD! I got each exotic gun type!

Took longer than I expected. Dang burns. And that stupid strike.

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Got Up the Ante from a Leg Engram.

The Thunderlord doesn't look unique to me. It looks like a regular machine gun with shock effects. At least the others have markings and looking a bit different. It's sounds are also weak.

Rowdy

This week was good to me collection wise. Got a Hard Light from Prison of Elders. A Monte Carlo from PVP. And I got a Ghallahorn from decrypting a Legendary Engram.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
^Man that's good luck right there.

If pre-order TTK, you'll get the Suros pack when it launches on the same day as the new expansion. If you don't get it you'll have to wait till early next year to obtain it in game. If you pre-ordered before, you'll still get it. Here is the source

People are also claiming the Hakke pack will come with the Suros pack too.

So after having terrible luck in the nightfalls and easy mode raids this week, I manage to get a preadyths revenge and vex mythoclast from hard mode VoG, still looking for a fatebringer but I can't complain :D