• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Wow Dead Orbit really likes my hunter. Leveled up got the Hanged Man, then leveled up again and guess what? Got another of The Hanged Man. Hoping for The Nowhere and Revenant soon!

Also nothing special this week. It's been a let down so far.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
I've only been working on Dead Orbit for Nowhere. I got Amalthea from New Monarchy, but I wanted Nefertiti more than anything.

I only just now got my internet restored, which explains my absence. I'm trying to get back into the groove of playing Destiny again.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I'm trying to get all the shaders. I just need two for Dead Orbit, and all the others for the other two factions. I want Barrier Ethos and Tyre from New Monarchy and FWC.

Did trials and got the boots for my Hunter and Titan. Going to get them for my Warlock tomorrow. Also got Silver tier on my Hunter and got an Etheric Light.

Rowdy

Question to all Guardian's. Once Taken King hits, which ofthe three known Foundry's will you be focused on where your weapons (and armor?) are concerned; Omolon, Hakke, or Suros?

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I'm into Suros more. The regime gun is my favorite gun of out all. And I can't wait to try it's new guns. Also I wanna have the Hakke's AR, reminds me of a Scar-H look-a-like.

I pre-ordered TTK on PSN. I just couldn't wait till next month to do it. And I don't want to forget about it. So many deals I couldn't look away!

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I'll probably go with Omolon. Their futuristic and weird design really sets them apart from the rest of the foundries. Hard Light is already one of the best looking guns in the game at the moment so I'm really interested in seeing what the rest of the Omolon lineup is going to look like.

That said I think all of the new weapon manufacturers we have seen so far are looking really promising. It's great that the new weapons are actually different and unique, and aren't just re-skins of the same weapon over and over again.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Hard Light looks Exotic, but it really doesn't show, in my opinion. But I'll be going with Omolon as well, for exactly the same reason. Hell, I'll add a poll for the question to the thread.

EDIT: Just made the poll.

Last edited:

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Hard Light looks Exotic, but it really doesn't show, in my opinion. But I'll be going with Omolon as well, for exactly the same reason. Hell, I'll add a poll for the question to the thread.

EDIT: Just made the poll.

Yeah Hard Light is freaking terrible as a weapon (as are all Auto Rifles at the moment). Hopefully the buff coming with TTK puts some power back into them.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Either Suros or Omolon. Also iirc, there's supposed to be more foundries? I'm not exactly sure. Could've sworn I read it somewhere. The Suros Rocket Launcher is absolutely the coolest legendary Rocket Launcher to hit Destiny. One thing I hope they do is add in a faction or add more shaders/collectibles to the current factions. Exotics would be awesome as faction exclusives IMO.

okokok updating the tier list like overhaul updating.

PvP Weapons-

Plan C: S tier to B+ Tier, Has gotten the FR nerf and is currently very, very mediocre.

The Last Word: S- tier to S+ Tier, no explanation needed.

Hawkmoon: S+ to S, meh, the other hand cannons are much much better.

Invective: S- to A, Shotguns are great, but the exotic hand cannons are all over.

Red Death: S- to S, lot better than the other PRs in the game atm.

Lord of Wolves: A+ to A-, range is bad, it's not good. we have a solution for this.

Universal Remote: A+ to A, better than LoW, but not near s rank material.

Bad Juju: A to A+, has received lotsa use and is somehow really good.

Pocket Infinity: B+ to B, Plan C is now B+ and it's better than the Pocket Infinity, plus, nobody uses it.

Icebreaker: B to A-, is receiving mucho use and is p good now.

Queenbreaker's Bow: A to A-, other snipers are better and this ain't even a sniper.

Hard Light: A- to B, auto rifffllllleeeee

SUROS Regime: A to A-, auto scout rifleeeee

Necrochasm: B- to C, right now it's lol worthy.

Super Good Advice: B- to B+, it's a p good Machine Gun if you look at it.

Hunter PvP Exotics:

Achlyophage Symbiote: A- to A+, well, nothing is in A+ and this is by far the best Hunter exotic for pvp.

Lucky Raspberry: A- to A, very good for Bladedancer Arcbolters.

Crest of Alpha Lupi: B+ to B-, only good for Trials.

Knucklehead Radar: B to A-, v good for primaries like scout rifles n such.

Mask of the Third Man: B to A+, umm have you even seen it in action.

Khepri's Sting: C to B-, it's got that invisibility, it's got that bladedancer bonuses, it's got that poison damage damage. LETS MAKE THIS A SONG.

Titan PVP:

ACD/O Feedback Fence: A to B+, umm really not that special for PvP unless you melee all the things.

Helm of Saint-14: B+ to A-, blinding bubbles errywhere.

No Backup Plans: B+ to B, is good but not B+ good.

Warlock PvP:

Purifier Robes: A+ to A, is good but not top top tier good.

The Ram: A- to A+, if you play pvp you know EXACTLY why it's up here.

Heart of the Praxic Fire: A- to B+

Sunbreakers: A- to B-, honestly not all that great.

Obsidian Mind: B to B-, really only useful for PvE

annnnnnd that's all folks!

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Yeah Hard Light is freaking terrible as a weapon (as are all Auto Rifles at the moment). Hopefully the buff coming with TTK puts some power back into them.
I recently got the Low Down P-XIV from an engram. Looks promising to use when the big patch comes out.

@Erron Black- I guess so, I'm hoping for some weapons of Daito. The Suros RL does look cool.

Rowdy

@Erron Black

I'm aware of one other Foundry name, that being the Tex Mechanica which use a bull as its symbol. In the Foundry trailer, there's a Hunter holding a stylish Shot Gun from them that is spun around before being shot. Based on the name, I'm assuming the Tex Mechanica weapons will have a western era look to them (I think The Last Word was from them).

Genos

The Indigo Disk
@Erron Black

I'm aware of one other Foundry name, that being the Tex Mechanica which use a bull as its symbol. In the Foundry trailer, there's a Hunter holding a stylish Shot Gun from them that is spun around before being shot. Based on the name, I'm assuming the Tex Mechanica weapons will have a western era look to them (I think The Last Word was from them).
Yep TLW is part of Tex Mechanica.

That foundry is also good. A western shotgun would be sick.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
My rewards from the nightfalls were

Hunter: Primary Legendary Engram that turned out to be a good Deadshot Luna.
Titan: Helm of Saying-14 (exotic shard)
Warlock: ... No land beyond... -.-

Genos

The Indigo Disk
The iron banner is among us!

Are you going to try for rank 5 on all characters?
I wish I could right now but PSN is down -_-
EDIT: Back up again

EDIT2: Did the Crota's End 1st time! Boy that was difficult and confusing. Got another Suros -_-, and the Song of IR Yut. The normal shader looks dull.

Also did NF. AND GOT ANOTHER FREAKIN SUROS gsjkgsg

The Suros Foundry, I love ya but stop sending me your Regimes.

Last edited:

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Did my Nightfalls, nothing worth mentioning. However, in one of them, my friend got a Monte Carlo, one of three Exotics I need.

Already Rank 2 with Iron Banner. I've found running my aggressive Sunsinger build really works for me.

To anyone who has done Trials of Osiris and made it to Mercury knows that the Lighthouse have Tex Mechanica boxes littered all over the place, as well.