• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DESTINY] Guardians of Serebii.net Forums

Which foundry from TTK are you the most excited about?

• Suros

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Omolon

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Häkke

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Genos

The Indigo Disk

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Everyone it's officially the final countdown. The weekend before Oryx...

This for sure isn't a "calm before the storm" type of deal, more like the Thunderstorm before the Hurricane tbh.

-4 days!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
And the endure the boring day of the week (Monday). And next thing you know TTK arrives!

I want them VIP rewards!

Skullbash

Pirate King
I'm so excited for the taken king. I bought the collectors edition and now I'm just sitting here waiting :/

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Btw, anyone who hasn't bought the collector's edition because it's exclusives are new shaders, exotic items, and emotes. There will be a $20 DLC package where it includes those things without needing to buy the collector's edition. Should come out when TTK arrives.

I might buy it.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Just so everyone knows, we now know how to get the exotic class items from factions, you must hit rank 25 in order to unlock a quest from your faction vendor. However, you cannot receive the item until 9/15.

Also the vanguard strikes will give rewards once TTK hits.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Completed all the subclass quests. Hunter and Titan quests was easy. But the Warlock ones were a bit pain. Nova bomb keeps missing/not making enough orbs, and radiance kills is ONLY grenades and charged melees. At least be specific on that Sunsinger part Bungie.

Gotta do these again for the new subclasses.

1 day left!

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Completed all the subclass quests. Hunter and Titan quests was easy. But the Warlock ones were a bit pain. Nova bomb keeps missing/not making enough orbs, and radiance kills is ONLY grenades and charged melees. At least be specific on that Sunsinger part Bungie.

Gotta do these again for the new subclasses.

1 day left!

Completed my Hunter's subclass quests. Plus I am ready to receive my Dead Orbit exotic cloak in TTK. Can't freakin' wait.

I have 5 levels until I can get the FWC quest for my Warlock.

Acquiring all the exotics in TTK is going to be very tedious thanks to these class items here...

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Eh I'm barely at rank 9 for DO in my Titan account. 16 rank levels to go. I'll pledge to DO once TTK hits, as well for the other classes to pledge to the other factions.

2,500 posts w00t!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Ok... I love the new package system for Factions. You no longer receive something you've previously received (Shader and Ship wise) so this week has been very generous in giving me Babylon 9191 and The Teilhard War.

What I need left:

Dead Orbit:
The Nowhere
The Fermi Solution
Kondratyuk's Escape

Future War Cult:
Ninevah 8611
Tyre 4770
Carthage 0100
The Road Unraveled

New Monarchy:
Nefertiti AK
Cleopatra AK
Amalthea
The Visible Hand
Comitatus

Also this is most likely my last post until The Taken King...

See you all in year 2!

EDIT: I'm just going to throw in what happened to each of the exotics and drop/bring up in ranking so we can make it somewhat easier before TTK for tiering.

You may see the updated tier list on page 11. I'll have previous tier lists in a Google Doc for all to see. (Would be front page but user that created the thread is inactive atm) (Do note that tier lists will be from Pre-TTK, Weapon Tuning 2.0, and the upcoming TTK New Exotics. Anything prior to House of Wolves won't be listed.)
[spoil]
Thorn:
PvP- S+ to A+
PvE- Remains in A.

The Last Word:
PvP- S+ to B+ (Scary there...)
PvE- Remains B-

Gjallarhorn:
PvP- S to S-
PvE- Remains S+

Ice Breaker:
PvP- A+ to A
PvE- S+ to S-

Hawkmoon:
PvP- S+ to S-
PvE- S to A+

Thunderlord:
PvP- Remains S
PvE- Remains S

Red Death:
PvP- S to S+
PvE- A+ to S-

Truth:
PvP- Remains S+
PvE- Remains A

Vex Mythoclast:
PvP- S- to S
PvE- S- to S

Invective:
PvP- S- to A
PvE- S- to A

MIDA Multi-Tool:
PvP- A+ to S-
PvE- Remains A+

Bad Juju:
PvP- A+ to S-
PvE- S- to S

The Fourth Horseman:
PvP- Remains B
PvE- A+ to B+

Universal Remote:
PvP- A+ to A
PvE- B to B-

Patience and Time:
PvP- A to A+
PvE- Remains A+

Queenbreaker's Bow:
PvP- Remains A
PvE- A- to B+

Plan C:
PvP- A to A+
PvE- A- to A

SUROS Regime:
PvP- A- to S
PvE- A- to A+

Dreg's Promise:
PvP- A- to B+ (Got buffed but is very hard to hit your target with)
PvE- A to A-

Monte Carlo:
PvP- A- to S+
PvE- B+ to A-

Lord of Wolves-
PvP- B+ to S- (Yes it's actually good)
PvE- A to S-

Super Good Advice-
PvP- B+ to B
PvE- B+ to B

Hard Light-
PvP- B to S+
PvE- B to A

Pocket Infinity-
PvP- B- to A-
PvE- A to A+

Dragon's Breath-
PvP- Remains B-
PvE- B+ to B

Necrochasm-
PvP- B- to S+ (WHAT)
PvE- B- to S+ (WHAAAAAAAT)

No Land Beyond-
PvP- Remains NLB
PvE- Remains NLB

Also as a bonus, ATS/8 Arachnid has been added to the tier list as I completely forgot it. It will be in B for both sections.
[/spoil]

View your legend guardians... See what you've conquered and what obstacles you have overcome...

https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you

if you want to view mine, I;m on Xbox with the gamertag FaneBlackwing.

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Holy crap the beginning of TTK was awesome! Got myself the Sunbreakers. I'll play more later on.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Holy crap the beginning of TTK was awesome! Got myself the Sunbreakers. I'll play more later on.

The Nightstalker quest was amazing, and the whole main quest line of TTK is interesting, kinda short, but fun and interesting.

I'm currently working on side quests and exotic quests. Doing the one for The Chaperone, I'll update as I go!

Jolly Holliday (Exotic Quest)
1- Defeat guardians in the crucible with The Last Word. (100 kills total, death slows progress)
2- Buy (Forgot the name but it's something like gift?) for 15,000 glimmer from Master Rahool.
3- Give it to Amanda Holliday.
4- Get shotgun kills in crucible or from high ranking minions of the darkness.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I'm halfway though the story. Cayde has been outstanding so far. My favorite Destiny character.

Rowdy

So Guardian's, what Exotic weapon did Master Rahool give you during the Veteran Tour Quest? He gave me Hawkmoon so, once I have enough Legendary Marks save up for it, I'll be getting its year 2 variant. Just wish getting LM was as easy as the old Marks were as I have a lot of stuff to buy to power my Light up with.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Hawkmoon same. I'm not done with the story yet but I'm almost lvl 40.

I wanna get the Suros Regime Y2. Getting LMs sounds hard.

Also gunsmith has reset his weapons. Do it to reach rank 1 to place an order for next Wednesday. Be warned that the order is place in your primary/secondary/heavy weapon slots.

Rowdy

I turned in all the Bounties and Public event packages after unlocking Stormcaller and received 60k in XP, easily getting me to lvl 40 and unlocking all the top row perks and several of the second row of SC.

Finished the main story last night (don't let Oryx hit you with his sword during the last half of the fight as it can 1 hit KO you even at full health). Light is currently around 250 and I was able to get enough LM to buy one Legendary gear from the vendors and am close to getting another.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I got Monte Carlo from my Deceptive Engram. Which is awesome since I am an XB1 player. Would've preferred Hawkmoon for sure.

Also update on Jolly Holliday, which I believe is the last step for the quest!

6- Talk to Amanda Holliday
7- Defeat Valus Mau'ual and Valus Tlu'urn(?) (Shield Brothers Strike) with a Shotgun. Unlocks a special run of The Shield Brothers strike at 290 light level, level 42, and with 2 modifiers.

Also apparently the nightfall can be done multiple times? Not sure, going to try it again, since I got a legendary Machine Gun from it.

Last edited:

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Beat the storyline. Oh man Oryx is REALLY coming for us again in his true form!

I'll be watching streams of the raid. So many deaths will be made.

Still got quests to do. Especially the red bull one!

Rowdy

Some of the Quest are fun while others not so much. I've heard the rewards for completing the Red Bull Quest aren't worth the effort you put into it.

I hope you guys held on to the Hakkê Pulse Rifle the Gunsmith had you test out last week as it has a really helpful perk; kills with this weapon will make nearby chest and materials appear on your minimap which helps a lot in the Dreadnaught, especially during the Sword Quest as the items needed for it can only be found from opening standard loot chest.

The big question is, What will Xur sell tomorrow? I'm hoping he will sell year 2 exotics for strange coins and not marks, but we will have to wait and see!