• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destiny

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I don't know if anyone played the beta for this, but this game is sick as sh!t. I'm a huge Halo fan, so once I heard Bungie was making a new game I was immediately on board. But I was honestly not prepared for how incredible the game was, especially in the beta stage. I'll be playing this game for months. It comes out 08/09/14.

Last edited:

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
9/9/14 actually. Game's gonna be HUGE. I'm predicting it to be even bigger than Watch Dogs, which has shipped over 8M, and sold through what, 5M already?

Charmy

Beginning Trainer
Cannot wait for the game. Gonna play a Titan first for sure. What platform is everyone getting it on? I'm getting it for xbox one so looking for people to join up with on that.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
In order to ensure that consumers across the country are fulfilled, GAME will be opening more than 300 stores at midnight on Monday 8th September to offer fans the chance to be first in the queue to experience the highly anticipated title

Less than 24 hours now. I'm not getting Destiny, but I hope people getting it tomorrow will be happy. Here's my prediction on the percentage of buyers on each platform.

PS4 - 42%
XB1 - 31%
PS3 - 14%
X360 - 13%

PS4 getting the majority since it's the platform the game is being marketed on. XB1 a bit behind, but still good. Both combined makes up for most of the sales because PS360 sales are going downhill now, and more and more people upgrade to next-gen every month. I would put the Xbox 360 higher, but again, Destiny is being marketed on Playstation. Even if PS4 is the one being shown, and the white PS4 is being heavily marketed, the PS3 version is still getting exclusive content that the X360 won't.

Mister_SGG

This game seems very good, but I don't think it would be worth to get until I get a PS4 likely later this year.

9/9/14 actually. Game's gonna be HUGE. I'm predicting it to be even bigger than Watch Dogs, which has shipped over 8M, and sold through what, 5M already?

Hopefully it isn't as dreadfully overhyped as Watch Dogs was.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
In terms of style, appearance, and hype, this game reminds me a LOT of Titanfall. If you take away the mechs, you'd have a tough time distinguishing Titanfall from Destiny when it comes to appearance.

Truthfully, I just can't play a first person shooter game on anything besides PC. Aiming with a mouse is far superior as opposed to joysticks, especially when it comes to sniping of any kind. In addition, I don't have any of the next gen consoles, so I think I'll be passing up on this one.

But for those who are getting it, hope it's fun and you have a good time.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I had to settle for the pleb PS3 version but I'm still excited. I won't have a PS4 by the time their "buy last-gen version digitally, get current-gen version for free" deal expires, but hopefully I can "claim" it on the store website and keep it in my download list.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I played the Alpha First Look and Beta game. I loved both sessions. Bungie is one of my favorite developers so I will love this game as I finally get to level up more than level 8. xD

I'm playing as the Titan first, then the others. I'm getting the PS4 version (exclusives yay!).

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Just got back from waiting FIVE HOURS in line at the midnight launch! Met a bunch of new friends there, we had a good time waiting.

I made the mistake of deciding last minute to go for the PS4 bundle and all stores nearby were out of pre-orders. The EB Games I went to had 6 bundles available for people without pre-orders and I was lucky enough to get one. I didn't have a "Platinum Edge Card" so I had to wait for over a hundred people to go before me even though I was actually 15th in line.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I just got my copy of Destiny! I played the beta, and I enjoyed it so much! I got the Ps4 version, I'm super pumped to start playing this! I absolutely love Halo and Bungie is one of my favorite companies. Honestly, I've been looking forward to this game ever since it got announced!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
In terms of style, appearance, and hype, this game reminds me a LOT of Titanfall. If you take away the mechs, you'd have a tough time distinguishing Titanfall from Destiny when it comes to appearance.

You're kidding right? They barely look similar. Titanfall is more an urban sort of sci-fi setting that leans towards being realistic while Destiny is straight up sci-fi fantasy with aliens and magic. Bungie's got way more of an artistic flair compared to Respawn anyways.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
You're kidding right? They barely look similar. Titanfall is more an urban sort of sci-fi setting that leans towards being realistic while Destiny is straight up sci-fi fantasy with aliens and magic. Bungie's got way more of an artistic flair compared to Respawn anyways.

Well, there's a reason why they're being compared to one another:

http://www.gamefront.com/destiny-vs-titanfall-we-put-the-two-sci-fi-fpss-head-to-head/
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/07/titanfall-vs-destiny-5-awesome/to-halo-and-beyond

In essence, with both of them being sci-fi FPS games with perks/loadouts/whatnot, yeah, there's going to be quite a few similarities.

I'm not saying either of them are bad, but I still feel a large part of it is a "been there, done that" kind of feeling.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Anyone get the Glacier White PS4 Destiny Bundle? My friend did, and I'm really salty. It really shouldn't bother me, but it does. That white DS4 also looks better than the black DS4.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Well, there's a reason why they're being compared to one another:

http://www.gamefront.com/destiny-vs-titanfall-we-put-the-two-sci-fi-fpss-head-to-head/
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/07/titanfall-vs-destiny-5-awesome/to-halo-and-beyond

In essence, with both of them being sci-fi FPS games with perks/loadouts/whatnot, yeah, there's going to be quite a few similarities.

I'm not saying either of them are bad, but I still feel a large part of it is a "been there, done that" kind of feeling.

So it's GAEMZ JORNALIZM compare two popular games to boost views, got it.

Anyone get the Glacier White PS4 Destiny Bundle? My friend did, and I'm really salty. It really shouldn't bother me, but it does. That white DS4 also looks better than the black DS4.

I did, and hell yeah it looks better.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

Genos

The Indigo Disk
This game's addicting ha ha. Level 8 now. I got an exclusive shade for pre-ordering CoD AW (I know I know). Gamestop's bonus offer.

I can't use it till level 20.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
This game is so much fun! When I hit the level cap, and beat the story i'll be doing a lot of bounties and exploring. There's so much exploring on these planets that I have to do.

Folsom

Why? Well, wynaut?
You need... xbox live... for it
Which is stupid.
Now we arent gonna buy it.
We should be able to use our phones wifi hotspot but nope. it has to be internet connected to your house. Its silly.