• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

destroy all humans 1 and 2

cecil 090

chaos of the night
since i havent found a thread on this i figured i make one

so here we cnan talk about the game, cyrpto in general, weapons, stratrgies, the works

I'll start this topic off, i just got #2 and its amazing so far the weapons are much better sincee you get more of them and you get the disenegrator gun after 2 levels =) but id have to say my favorite new weapon is the dislocator disks which is like psychokinesis but as a weapon that makes cars and other things fly everywhere without any control, it was funny i used that on a tank once during a mission and as i walk towards the edge of a lake the tank hits me from behind knocking me into the water and i died =(

UberSorcerer

My mate got the 1st one for his Bday and it was a dayer to complete, I doubt if it'd be that good.

I like the first one, theres just not much to do after you beat Majestic at the end of the game. Some of the missions are fun though. The second one looks awsome, but its currently pretty low on my "To Do" List

Darth_paul

I got the second today aswell and I've just got to
Albion, England
I thought that belonged in Spoilers so...

cecil 090

chaos of the night
yay i just unlocked the burrow beast gun which like the game says is the super weapon of the game =)

now that i have every weapon (except saucer guns) i have the perfect way to wreak havoc

1. get up to orange warning
2. use the dislocator to make army vans and police cars fly around wreaking more havoc
3. once theres enough people deploy the burrow beast pod and watch =)
4. deploy Gastro and have him hover around shooting the army soildiers
5. ion detonators all the way until the KGB begin showing up
6. =) my favorite weapon, the meteor strike just target the most cluttered area and let her rip.

do that and youll have a blast or well literally a blast