• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon

Are you going to get DAH! POTF?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I hated the other games, so definitely NO

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I WANT TO DESTROY THE HUMANS! H*** yeah!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Is anyone excited about this game? Once I get an Xbox 360, It's one of the first games I'm getting. Also, if you ARE going to get it, are you mad that they've pushed the release date back at least twice?

Dattebayo

Banned
My brother and I are planning to get this game (because we're a fan of the franchise) since he's going to get a 360 for Christmas.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I'm definately getting it. I played DAH 1 and i absolutely loved DAH 2. I have a Wii, but i didn't get DAH 3 because i heard it was rubbish. But DAH POTF looks amazing, so i'm getting it.

PsychicPsycho

I'd definately get it, but I don't have a 360. I loved the other two games. I've always wanted to use telepathy (big surprise) and Destroy All Humans gives you that. Although 2 didn't let you throw things as hard as 1 did. I saw a preview for 3, and I think there was some kind of handgun that does the same thing as the antimatter ray on the UFO.

Which gun is your favorite? I think the Burrow Beast has got to be the most creative. But the best would be the Meteor Gun, cause it's AWESOME, or either the Disintegrator Ray or Ion Detonator, since they're the most useful.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I'd definately get it, but I don't have a 360. I loved the other two games. I've always wanted to use telepathy (big surprise) and Destroy All Humans gives you that. Although 2 didn't let you throw things as hard as 1 did. I saw a preview for 3, and I think there was some kind of handgun that does the same thing as the antimatter ray on the UFO.

Which gun is your favorite? I think the Burrow Beast has got to be the most creative. But the best would be the Meteor Gun, cause it's AWESOME, or either the Disintegrator Ray or Ion Detonator, since they're the most useful.

My favorite gun in DAH 2 was the Anal Probe, cause of what 'happened' when it was used :D

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i don't have an Xbox myself so i have to convince a friend who has it first it sounds like a good game.