• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy It!

I think there might be a game like this, but there's nothing on the visible pages so let's go.

Destroy It! is a very simple game. Basically, I'll come up with something, and the NP must think of a way to destroy it. Then the person after that posts something that would destroy what the previous poster used, and so on. For the most part, just destroy what the above poster used. Also, provide reasoning for what you use, no matter how inane. All that matters is that what was above you gets destroyed. Sanity is not a factor at all.

tl;dr, here's the rules.

1. All SPPF rules apply, all that.
2. Destroy what the above poster used in their destruction.
3. Provide reasoning, as crazy as you want, for your choice.

Example:

me said:
A monkey.

person 1 said:
A banana on a string that leads the monkey off a cliff.

person 2 said:
A flamethrower that burns the string, leaving the banana to rot.

Anyway, let us begin.

A potato.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Time causes the potato to deviate from a potential static state, causing normal biological decay to occur, leaving nothing but a stinking rotten mess.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Palkia erases Idaho from existance, and instead creates Cheropa in it's place, which instead cultivates Cherubi.

Without Idaho, potatoes do not exist.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Kyurem-W completely freezes Arceus-Dragon

luigiis

Luck of Penguins
Mario with starman vs Bowser. We already know how it ends...

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
A river of insane Termites. Termites will eat anything, including TNT.

Oshwatt

Looks down, looks up . . . an army of anteaters to eat the river of insane Termites.

Saturnidae

(AWESOUME) Unleashes an avalanche to freeze the anteaters, which only live in the tropics.

Oshwatt

Sticking to my anteater theme . . . a party of Heatmor the melt the avalanche. :631: :631: :631: :631: :631: :631:

Last edited:

Saturnidae

:D A Heatran come's and becomes a cult symbol for the Heatmors, rendering them harmless.