• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I send the bedrock to Dirkac's house.

Wut. -3

:D

Anyway,

KABOOM!

Is what the Bedrock hears when it leaves the Gym.

And guess wha-

THUD

"heylolzexplosionprofrockanwantstoseeyousoNOBATTLEZ"

And so the Bedrock was Carried of by Barrock to the Canalava Rock Museum, where Professor Rockon and it's assistant Dawnmonds were waiting.

"Did you hear that explosion? You must discover what it was. It came from the vicinity of Lake Varock. IT's obvious it has Team Pebble scribbled all over it.

Danwmonds will go to Lake Verock, you will go to Lake Varock, while Barrock while go to Lake Acuiron."

What the Bedrock was thinking: "Hell no I won't accept. What is wrong with you rokcs. Do you think I'm crazy or something!?"

What the Bedrock Said: " Of course I'll accept to put my Life on the line to rescue this Lake I don't even care about nor know about!"

Damn.

WOW. I can't wait! :D -4

2617/2800

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
The Bedrock, now on it's much less epic quest to investigate some random Lake against it's will, is now in the lake, Lake Varock...

It's completely dried up, with craters everywhere, and orange with blue spotted Pudgefish flopping everywhere, making it rain even harder.

The Bedrock eventually comes to the middle of the Lake, where it discovers a Cavern, the Lake Cavern...

Inside, the Bedrock finds the final Commander of Team Pebble, Rockturn...

You are challenged by Team Pebble Commander Rockturn!

Bedrock used Troll-Slap!

It's Very Effective!

Rockturn used Vomit!

Bedrock's new Rock layer is dirty!

Bedrock is agitated!

Bedrock's Attack doubled to -1868!

Bedrock's Defense halved to 0.5!

Bedrock used Sit!

Bedrock sat on Rockturn!

It's a Critical Hit!

Bedrock feels conscious about it's weight!

Bedrock decides to go on a diet!

Rockturn got away!

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I'm not gonna tally for a bit so more damage gets done quicker. So I'll help tumble this thing.

My Dragonite scores a slam dunk with the bedrock.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I think that the tally got higher.

The Bedrock, now on it's much less epic quest to investigate some random Lake against it's will, is now in the lake, Lake Varock...

It's completely dried up, with craters everywhere, and orange with blue spotted Pudgefish flopping everywhere, making it rain even harder.

The Bedrock eventually comes to the middle of the Lake, where it discovers a Cavern, the Lake Cavern...

Inside, the Bedrock finds the final Commander of Team Pebble, Rockturn...

You are challenged by Team Pebble Commander Rockturn!

Bedrock used Troll-Slap!

It's Very Effective!

Rockturn used Vomit!

Bedrock's new Rock layer is dirty!

Bedrock is agitated!

Bedrock's Attack doubled to -1868!

Bedrock's Defense halved to 0.5!

Bedrock used Sit!

Bedrock sat on Rockturn!

It's a Critical Hit!

Bedrock feels conscious about it's weight!

Bedrock decides to go on a diet!

Rockturn got away!

I am actually excited to see where this goes. -7

I'm not gonna tally for a bit so more damage gets done quicker. So I'll help tumble this thing.

My Dragonite scores a slam dunk with the bedrock.

Troll_Face.jpg

f22d5a9e8c203400e995f1b9c9e96a7a.png

The bedrock

mlfw3649_large.jpg

2591/2800

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I do a tribal dance around the bedrock while yelling Boom shuckle-ucka, then I light the Bedrock on fire. don't worry I let it burn for 4 motnhs I then put it out with some Blastoise's Hydro Pump, readying for the final attack... 400,000 Rocky Helmet Ferrothorns using Gyro Ball

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
39761_-_animated_back_to_the_future_crossover_parody_parody_rainboom_rainbow_dash_seizure_warning_sonic_rainboom.gif

Rainbow Dash shows the Bedrock some serious friendship. :p

tumblr_mqnvlk07r11rwgdwdo1_500.gif

I do a tribal dance around the bedrock while yelling Boom shuckle-ucka, then I light the Bedrock on fire. don't worry I let it burn for 4 motnhs I then put it out with some Blastoise's Hydro Pump, readying for the final attack... 400,000 Rocky Helmet Ferrothorns using Gyro Ball

Shark Bait, brew haha. -7

2576/2800

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
-In a city
-The bedrock looks at a passing Tornadus weird
-Tornadus gets angry
-Tornadus used Sharknado!
-Sharknado hits the bedrock
-???
-Super-effective!

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I give the Bedrock a book about its family history, unfortunately everyone he is related to died at 23, the Bedrock is 22

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
-In a city
-The bedrock looks at a passing Tornadus weird
-Tornadus gets angry
-Tornadus used Sharknado!
-Sharknado hits the bedrock
-???
-Super-effective!

No comment. -7

I give the Bedrock a book about its family history, unfortunately everyone he is related to died at 23, the Bedrock is 22

...2,200. hey died at 2,300. Or 23 Bedrock Years. He's 22 Bedrock Years old. He's got 100 human years left. -7

I worldedit the bedrock out of the map
(remember me? Yeah you do)

He uses Cid's Highwind to fly back to the map. Albeit with a Buster Sword in his rocky spine.-8

I cast Magic Missile on the bedrock.

KABOOMPLAPLOP!!! -9

2545/2800

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I get the Terminator! to kill the Bedrock! Hasta La Vista Bedrock!

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
One attack? C'mon people, get breakin'!

I do a Stone Cold Stunner to the bedrock.