• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I throw the Spanish Inquisition at the bedrock. (The bedrock wasn't expecting it)

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I tell the tallyists who are controlling my internet to go control the bedrock`s internet.

ROFLROFLROFL! We are the tallyists! We are above all logic and possibility. There is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to refresh the page. We are controlling your Internet.

I would send the bedrock ''to infinity, and beyond!''

*Insert image of Buzz Lightyear* -13

I use everything that dealt the finishing blows to the previous bedrocks to attack the bedrock.

I really don't feel like going through 101 pages of Bedrock looking for 8 specific attacks. Sorry. -15

I hug the bedrock.

I make the bedrock read Stephen King's "Carrie" Then, we watch the old movie version. The bedrock gets nightmares from the movie. Then I tell the bedrock a new movie version is coming out. It screams like a little girl

I only saw the original.
1bi0.jpg

I shoot an arrow into the rising sun while standing on an island in the middle of a lake. The bedrock is positioned just where the arrow would land.

Now, if you've played Ocarina of Time (properly), then you know what happens next.

You hit a chicken, and get attacked by them instead.

I throw the Spanish Inquisition at the bedrock. (The bedrock wasn't expecting it)

JnOgHRe.gif

DIABOLICAL LAUGHTER-14

2NUMBER OF THE BEAST/3500

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
From the previous attack, I get Joey to send his Top Percentage Rattata to train with the bedrock. However, as everyone knows, after the events of Gold and Silver, Joey becomes the champion of Johto, owning everyone with his Level 999 Rattata.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
I show the bedrock this picture.
http://i39.*******.com/2vah6hk.jpg
It is now terrified and wants to commit suicide.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I call Youngster Joey and put the pokegear next to the bedrock.

I have yet to receive a call from Youngster Joey. -14

From the previous attack, I get Joey to send his Top Percentage Rattata to train with the bedrock. However, as everyone knows, after the events of Gold and Silver, Joey becomes the champion of Johto, owning everyone with his Level 999 Rattata.

The Bedrock fights back with its Level 999 Bidoof. -14

I show the bedrock this picture.
http://i39.*******.com/2vah6hk.jpg
It is now terrified and wants to commit suicide.

Probably one of the greatest pictures of me ever. Seriously guys. My friend took it while we were working on building some stuff at his house. Much Mountain Dew was consumed that day. Many more pictures were taken that day, but not by me. If you're wondering, ExeDivinus took this pic off my Ask account. -15

2623/3500

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
I drop a sonic Rainbomb (NOT a typo) on the bedrock.

I also killed Rainbow Dash with another Sonic Rainbomb...
MWAJHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHHA!

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I stuff the bedrock inside a Nuclear Missile.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Everyone is playing X and Y, and I'm just sitting here playing Halo Reach.

X and Y are out. That means the forum is going to be dead for some time.

^lol

I drop an anvil on the bedrock's head.

The old Acme co. approach. -14

I drop a sonic Rainbomb (NOT a typo) on the bedrock.

I also killed Rainbow Dash with another Sonic Rainbomb...
MWAJHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHHA!

After having read Fallout Equestria, the killing of Ponies no longer phases me. -14

I stuff the bedrock inside a Nuclear Missile.

Nukes are known for their structural integrity and safety. Until they're fired of course. Then chemistry does the rest. -14

2581/3500

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I place the bedrock in a bedrock-encased room with a Goomy, where it gets brutally raped, beaten and chomped on.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I ask the bedrock a riddle;

There is a fox, a hen / chicken, and a bag of grain. A farmer must get them all across the river safely without anything dangerous happening.
The fox will eat the chicken and the chicken will eat the grain.
How does the farmer get all three of the things safely across the river?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while

There is a fox, a hen / chicken, and a bag of grain. A farmer must get them all across the river safely without anything dangerous happening.

Because the farmer has gotten the fox, chicken, and grain with him to get to the river, this means he must be able to prevent the fox from eating the chicken and the chicken from eating the grain.
Also, it was never said the fox can eat the grain, so the farmer takes the chicken and the fox with him across the river. He leaves the fox on the other side of the river, all whilst keeping the chicken with him because he can prevent the fox from eating the chicken as he gets across the river. He goes back to the initial side where he left the grain (he still has the chicken), and takes the two to the other side of the river. Now he got to the other side of the river with all three items without sacrificing any one of them.

Source: 3rd Grade riddle lesson

I make the bedrock kill other bedrocks, thus, it hurts itself for killing its own kind.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
I would let the bedrock think about its life, forever and ever....

Ponderous. - 14

I place the bedrock in a bedrock-encased room with a Goomy, where it gets brutally raped, beaten and chomped on.

I see someone here likes goomy. -18. I do too.

-10 the bedrock takes all three at once. Never said how little he could take in one trip.

I force the bedrock to pay off the American national debt. In bedrock.

-14 the bedrock opens its wallet.

Because the farmer has gotten the fox, chicken, and grain with him to get to the river, this means he must be able to prevent the fox from eating the chicken and the chicken from eating the grain.
Also, it was never said the fox can eat the grain, so the farmer takes the chicken and the fox with him across the river. He leaves the fox on the other side of the river, all whilst keeping the chicken with him because he can prevent the fox from eating the chicken as he gets across the river. He goes back to the initial side where he left the grain (he still has the chicken), and takes the two to the other side of the river. Now he got to the other side of the river with all three items without sacrificing any one of them.

Source: 3rd Grade riddle lesson

I make the bedrock kill other bedrocks, thus, it hurts itself for killing its own kind.

The bedrock refuses. But it goes along with it. Unfortunately you forgot that the bedrock doesn't believe in that kind of ****. - 15

2520/3500