• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
I will put the bedrock between [I.][/I.] and therefore it gets diagonal, which makes it fall of the endless cliff

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I bore the bedrock with Friendship Speeches.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I put Larvitar next to the bedrock because Larvitar eat mountains.

I want lava cake now. -14

I shot the bedrock with a lazer kannon. >:p

LASZERS!!!! -14

I use tallyist punch on the bedrock.

Okay, I have no idea wether or not this is an attack on the tallyists, so I will not be tallying this. Unless of course you have a valid argument as to why.

I bore the bedrock with Friendship Speeches.

"Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned about friendship that I'm a complete b*tch who needs to get her uptight Canterlot snob muzzle out of her own purple arse. I learned that I should appreciate the opportunity that you gave me to spend time with others instead of being a complete c*nt and spending more time studying than anything else.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle

P.S. Princess Luna is best pony."

2724/3100

Last edited:

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I give the bedrock a face full of Henry's Dark Magic.

'Haha! I'm gonna kill you!'

And yes, before you ask, I've gone from referencing Final Fantasy, to Fire Emblem.

Last edited:

Pink Harzard

So majestic
The bedrock disturbs the ecosystem so Zygarde will do someting about that to bring back order.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I give the bedrock a face full of Henry's Dark Magic.

'Haha! I'm gonna kill you!'

And yes, before you ask, I've gone from referencing Final Fantasy, to Fire Emblem.

Damn, now that's a game I want to play but can't because I don't have any money. -14

The bedrock disturbs the ecosystem so Zygarde will do someting about that to bring back order.

By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! -14

I use Unrelenting force shout on the bedrock.
FUS-RO-DAH! *The bedrock flies out of view*

fus-ro-dah -14

2682/3100

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I sleep on the bedrock, snoring so loud that it will show cracks on it's surface.

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I throw Ragnell at the bedrock.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I use tallyist punch on the bedrock.

Daveo has assured me that this attack is not anti-tallyist and can now be counted for damage. As an apology for my confusion. -25

I sleep on the bedrock, snoring so loud that it will show cracks on it's surface.

Sounds like someone needs those sh*tty nasal strips that don't work. -13

I wouuld klik on it like I click on the cookie on cookieclicker

I recently got over my addiction to this game. -14

I throw Ragnell at the bedrock.

I'm sure Ragnell is a character in a show/game, but it sounds so much more like a type of pasta. -13

I Sharknado the bedrock.

group129faba692a0380b8c8fdc5fc01be8c151dbad18d5750.jpg

2603/3100

Last edited:

Daveo100

I like Chesse
I use my lv.100 Mega Charizard X dragon tail

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I unleash the Aether on the bedrock.

(Thor: The Dark World reference)