• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
The max tally is up! You guys are really active! I can't keep up! Exclamation points!!!!!!!
4.gif

I just bought, like, five boxes of Pop Tarts. Holy sh*t I am a fatass.

Digging giant robots is an excellent past time.

DAMN RIGHT
3qfmr6.jpg

"VOICE MODULE ONLINE... AUDIO FUNCTIONALITY TEST... INITIALIZED. DESIGNATION: LIBERTY PRIME. MISSION: THE LIBERATION OF ANCHORAGE, ALASKA. PRIMARY TARGETS: ANY AND ALL RED CHINESE INVADERS. EMERGENCY COMMUNIST ACQUISITION DIRECTIVE: IMMEDIATE SELF-DESTRUCT. BETTER DEAD THAN RED!!"

Tells the bedrock to put down the chainsaw and listen to me, so I can ask if it can dare to be stupid.

Weird Al? -13

Forces the bedrock to sit through my geography class, which consists of the teacher going, "where is the head of the mormon church located?" and picking his ear.

1. Geography is fun
2. Nevada
3. Still better than the kid in front of you jacking off in class. (Yes, that is true. I do not like that kid.)
4. -13

I sit on the bedrock and watch movies.

What kind of movies? -13

I lock the bedrock down and then get every character from SSBB to attack it with their strongest attack all at once.

If only I had the proper Nintendo device to play that game. Oh wait. I have an N-64... F*ck it. I'll just play Super Metroid.

Also locks the bedrock into a room and won't let it out until it can replicate this:
{Klizcool says: I removed the video so I could post mine.}

2055-ohlawd

Forces 999999999999999A of electrical current through the bedrock. It ionizes to handle the current, but it doesn't have enough mass and has to bring in so much air to deal with it that it dissippates.

get-in-losers-we-re-going-to-do-science-tumblr.jpg

Uses the Star Rod from Paper Mario to wish for the bedrock to fly far, far away.

Is it in a galaxy far, far away? Or just a Nebula far, far away? -13

I force the bedrock to use Explosion.

It's also possible to do that Hamsters. And marshmallow peeps. That's all I'm saying... -13

Makes the bedrock evolve into a pillbug.

I was chopping wood today and those little guys kept falling out. -13

Forces the bedrock to watch this for all eternity: http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=VqpWETqoD5Q

[video=youtube_share;Sm368W0OsHo]http://youtu.be/Sm368W0OsHo[/video]

Topples the bedrock's house of cards.

He was so close to the world record. Now Pam will never love him. -13

vaporizes the bedrock.

Plasma_rifle-Critical_Hit.jpg

Put it in the portal test chambers.

It is time for science. -13

force the bedrock through a pressure chamber, where it gets compressed until it no longer survives.

Or the bottom of the Mariana's Trench. -13

Invites the bedrock over to Peewee's Playhouse (and last attack for a while :X )

YOU SAID THE WORD OF THE DAY!!!!!! -13

forces the bedrock to read through the entirety of this thread, realizing the horrors its comerades endured.

That's actually a common attack, I'm afraid. -13

Forces the bedrock into a pink shirt with 'Daddy's Little Princess' written on it, takes pictures and posts them on its Facebook.

tumblr_ms76haLtjp1qftk3oo1_1280.png

tumblr_ms76haLtjp1qftk3oo2_1280.png

tumblr_ms76haLtjp1qftk3oo3_1280.png

Donut? Is that you? Is this what you do in the off season? -13

I assault the bedrock with cake

Obvious MLP quote is obvious

FANMADE_Luna_I_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

I force the bedrock to watch every news show involving Rob Ford from the beginning of time.

What about Walter Cronkite? -13

*forces the bedrock to watch Dr. Phil for a year*

Not a real Dr. Phil. -13

Forces the bedrock to learn French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian all at the same time.

At this point, I'm not even going to look this up. -13

I make the Bedrock watch boring TV dramas for 18 hours without a break.

Still a better love story than Twilight. -13

*forces the Bedrock to have 95 bean burritos for breakfast*

It's even worse when they're microwaved. -14

I make the bedrock smell sulfur and nothing else for all eternity.

Well, it is molten. -13

I put too much salt on bedrock's food, making it salty.

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

I feed the bedrock a 1L jjud of pure chili extract.

This is my last post before bed, goodnight.

Liters? How about American Ounces?
3qfmr6.jpg

"RED CHINESE VICTORY: IMPOSSIBLE!"

I get Espurr to explode Diddy Kong in front of the bedrock. Because it can.

Shots fired. -13

First time I ever saw someone hate on Diddy Kong :V

Educates the bedrock in the ways of Diddy rescuing DK from the grasp of Kaptain K. Rool.

F*ck Diddy Kong. -13

I force the bedrock to never get any sleep, EVER.

JUST LIKE ME!!!!!! -13

29th post since the last judge post (not by me, but overall.)

Gee, thanks for the reminder...

I lure the bedrock into the depts of the ocean, where it drowns.

Looks like watery tarts won't be throwing him any magical swords. -13

Well, I just think that compared to other characters in Smash Bros, Diddy was a joke. Man, even Jigglypuff was better.

135501522491.gif

I throw a Jigglypuff at Espurr, causing it to rage at the bedrock.

Well, were f*cked. -14

Perhaps I should start using Espuur images in my posts from now on...

Yes lord Espurr.

Ganondorf is considered worse, because it is too slow to do anything. Ganondorf is considered the worst.

I prohibit the bedrock from moving any part of its anatomy ever again.

Welcome to the Destroy the Bedrock thread, where the tallyists are lazy and posters ramble on about video games. -13

Gets my Rotom to possess a fridge and chill the bedrock out.

Take a chill pill. If you don't have a chill pill, take a chill strip. It melts on your tongue. Chill... -13

I punch the bedrock.

Hark! Tis this? A wee bit of normalcy in this wretched sea of Smash Brothers insanity? -13

I thought MK was banned, because it has an advantage over literally every other character in the game. (Snake comes closest, but MK still has a 55-45 character advantage, same with: Diddy Kong, Falco, Ice Climbers, Wario and Kirby, however, so many things are at 60-40 with MK having the 60 that it is ridiculous).

Also, Diddy Kong has 4 favourable matchups: Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf.

Now, to laugh at Ganondorf: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Sonic and Pokemon Trainer as Charizard or Ivysaur have the worst character matchups against Ganondorf at 60-40 against Ganondorf. Also, Sheik, Olimar and Ice Climbers all have 100-0 character advantages over Ganondorf.

My preferred character has a disadvantage against King Deedee (45-55), MK (45-55) and Olimar (45-55) according to SSBB wiki, with the majority of characters not having a advantage/distadvantage listed. Of the ones listed, his average is a 55-45 advantage in his favour, try to guess who it is.

I vapourize the bedrock.

750.png

I don't really follow competitive Smash so, no, I can't guess who that is.

Prevents the bedrock from hitting the snooze alarm.

I slept through m alarm once. -13

Forces the bedrock to judge this thread.

Please don't put it through this hell. I JUST WANT TO GO TO SLEEP. -15

LOL. The post you quoted was the 37th unjudged post.

Yet another grim reminder.

I force the bedrock to listen to every Justin Bieber song ever written. That's gonna hurt.

Not really. Built a bit if a tolerance to it by now. -13

Has the bedrock watch all the E3 press conferences from every company from every year in succession.

Thank god for Rooster Teeth. -13

I place the bedrock in an enclosed space with nothing inside but it. It dies of boredom.

Imagination. -13

Also, I will be nice and stop posting until this gets judged, I think 40 posts is enough.

THANK YOU

The bedrock's myth gets busted.

Good. -13

I let my Pokémon use the bedrock as a toilet. Because it's possible.

AMERICA
3qfmr6.jpg

"AMERICA WILL NEVER FALL TO COMMUNIST INVASION!"

2525/3200
You people are crazy. I wish some of the other tallyists could pitch in and help. Especially at times like this holy f*ck. I need some sleep.

Last edited:

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I force the bedrock to admit that it doesn't like the MLP Season 4 premiere.

Which was awesome.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
They kept puuuuulling me back iiiiiin!
And I feel partly responsible for having brought out that competitive Smash talk.
Though I wonder if you look forward to any wondrous video I expose you to. o3o

Speaking of which! :D
The glasses girl at the end of this clip stares deeply into the bedrock.

[video=youtube;lsRAJjHsS_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsRAJjHsS_0[/video]

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I get Espurr to show the Bedrock the Future.
espurr_has_seen_it_by_zookinator_hedgie-d6ro2i4.png

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I force the bedrock to admit that it doesn't like the MLP Season 4 premiere.

Which was awesome.

I'll watch it on Monday. -14

They kept puuuuulling me back iiiiiin!
And I feel partly responsible for having brought out that competitive Smash talk.
Though I wonder if you look forward to any wondrous video I expose you to. o3o

Speaking of which! :D
The glasses girl at the end of this clip stares deeply into the bedrock.

[video=youtube;lsRAJjHsS_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsRAJjHsS_0[/video]

Meh. -13

I get Espurr to show the Bedrock the Future.
espurr_has_seen_it_by_zookinator_hedgie-d6ro2i4.png

My lord! I am honored that you have graced us with your presence. -14

I get Rotom to possess a lawnmower and mow the bedrock's lawn... poorly.

The bedrock needs better appliances. -13

I cover the bedrock with cacti all over, with the thorns all poking in.

But they love him. -13

2449/3200

Please, send in your questions to my ask so I have something for the video on Monday!

Speaking of Monday... Something just came up that requires my attention on Monday... Meaning that I may not be able to have the time to post the video of the drawing on Monday. Because I'm working on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Black Friday, and Thursday is the day that us Americans celebrate food and the lies we told to the Native Americans, I think this week might be terrible. However, Monday still has some free time... So... The drawing will be starts then, I guess.

epicdrill

I hack the bedrock's computer so that no matter what it tries to do, the only thing that comes up is Internet Explorer and then if it tries to do anything it gets 404 Internal Server Error.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Serves the bedrock a very undercooked lasagna covered with expired teriyaki and onion ring sauce. With stale garlic bread on the side.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
I tell the Bedrock that Luna is worst pony.

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I bring forth Espurr-Bane. The image should say everything.
Espurr-10.jpg

'We will destroy Kalos, then when it is done and Kalos is in ashes, then you have my permission to die'

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Espurr-Bane is my new hero.

Summons Dark Matter and 0 to possess the bedrock to give it a gaping bloody eye and feel nothing but negative emotions.

Dark_Matter_by_Doctor_G.png

Last edited:

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I force the bedrock to use malfunctioning public transport.

Last edited:

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I think I am going to carry on with Espurr-Bane. He seems pretty awesome.

The bedrock is given an Evil Stare by Espurr. The bedrock cowers in fear of losing its soul.

original.gif

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I first run my own bar. The bedrock visits that and orders a beer. I give it a lot to make the bedrock drunk. Then it will go home and drive totaly wacky, to crash into a tree. It will have to pay for the three because it was on a site of scientific interest. But it doesn't have any money (that was used to buy booze) so it ends up in jail. The police take away it's shoelaces so it can't do anything funny. The next morning the bedrock have a huge hangover and feels totaly sick for being in jail.

And it lives miserably for ever after.