• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I cast a lot of magic on the bedrock.

epicdrill

I drill a hole inside the bedrock, place 1 lb. of antimatter inside, and then permit the antimatter to touch air (and the inside of the bedrock).

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Please, send in your questions to my ask so I have something for the video on Monday!

Speaking of Monday... Something just came up that requires my attention on Monday... Meaning that I may not be able to have the time to post the video of the drawing on Monday. Because I'm working on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Black Friday, and Thursday is the day that us Americans celebrate food and the lies we told to the Native Americans, I think this week might be terrible. However, Monday still has some free time... So... The drawing will be starts then, I guess.

Holy crap. This is the most offensive thing to the English language I have ever seen. I'm a f*cking idiot. Don't quote this.

Okay, so I had an Internet connectivity issue earlier today that prevented me from recording. I fixed the problem and tomorrow I'll start drawing.

I summon Thor's hammer and smash the bedrock!!!!!

Stop.

Hammer Time.

I give the bedrock eternal hiccups

I have the hiccups right now. -13

I mix up the bedrock's pizza order.

So he just gets cinna-sticks? -13

I hack the bedrock's computer so that no matter what it tries to do, the only thing that comes up is Internet Explorer and then if it tries to do anything it gets 404 Internal Server Error.

You... You monster. -13

Serves the bedrock a very undercooked lasagna covered with expired teriyaki and onion ring sauce. With stale garlic bread on the side.

I had that for dinner once. Not bad. -13

I tell the Bedrock that Luna is worst pony.

Princess_Luna_surprised%21_S2E4.png

It's on now.
135501522491.gif

I tell the bedrock that it is horrible and has no friends.

This sounds beginning of any book you read in high school. -13

Clones an army of zebras spanning the diameter of Mars to trample over the bedrock.

Fallout: Equestria? -13

I bring forth Espurr-Bane. The image should say everything.
Espurr-10.jpg

'We will destroy Kalos, then when it is done and Kalos is in ashes, then you have my permission to die'

"It's simple. We kill the Goomy." -13

Espurr-Bane is my new hero.

Summons Dark Matter and 0 to possess the bedrock to give it a gaping bloody eye and feel nothing but negative emotions.

Dark_Matter_by_Doctor_G.png

I thought this was science until I realized it was not an was severely disappointed. -13

I force the bedrock to use malfunctioning public transport.

Sounds like the American transportation system. -13

I think I am going to carry on with Espurr-Bane. He seems pretty awesome.

The bedrock is given an Evil Stare by Espurr. The bedrock cowers in fear of losing its soul.

original.gif

My Lord! I shall handle this foul "bedrock" beast. -13

I first run my own bar. The bedrock visits that and orders a beer. I give it a lot to make the bedrock drunk. Then it will go home and drive totaly wacky, to crash into a tree. It will have to pay for the three because it was on a site of scientific interest. But it doesn't have any money (that was used to buy booze) so it ends up in jail. The police take away it's shoelaces so it can't do anything funny. The next morning the bedrock have a huge hangover and feels totaly sick for being in jail.

And it lives miserably for ever after.

6.gif

I cast a lot of magic on the bedrock.

wingardium-leviosa.jpg

I drill a hole inside the bedrock, place 1 lb. of antimatter inside, and then permit the antimatter to touch air (and the inside of the bedrock).

get-in-losers-we-re-going-to-do-science-tumblr.jpg

Unfortunately, the antimatter only destroys 1 lb. of Bedrock that is the opposite of the antimatter. There will be, however, a massive explosion because of the sudden destruction of atoms, as there can not just be a void where there is suddenly nothing. -15

2263/3200

Last edited:

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Assigns the bedrock the task of being the least marvelous pitchmen/rock there ever was.

HEY THERE! Molten Quartz here for Sandy Putty!

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I get Espurr to use 'Confide' on the bedrock.
For those unfamiliar with the move... To quote from Serebii

'The user tells the target a secret, and the target loses its ability to concentrate.'
all-work-no-play-makes-espurr-a-dull-kitteh_fb_2364891.jpg

Although maybe you should replace it with 'the target loses its soul'

Pink Harzard

So majestic
The bedrock tries to get it's money back. So I lure it in a dark cave filled with explosions.

KABOOM!

Pink Harzard

So majestic
A honeybadger attacks the bedrock. Those things are ferocious.

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...

Oh god! So true!
4002fae2e65d57bdc33cf21c97631e69_large.jpg

Seriously, even the Great Espurr isn't as evil as one of those!

Well, to test that theory, Espurr challenges a Honeybadger to a battle. I place the bedrock in-between the two and watch it get caught in the crossfire.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Oh god! So true!

Well, to test that theory, Espurr challenges a Honeybadger to a battle. I place the bedrock in-between the two and watch it get caught in the crossfire.

The Great Goomy Gang joins the fight, making it harder for the bedrock to escape.

goomy_gang_by_sunnief-d6tpcyn.png

Last edited:

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
Oh goodness. We may as well just start a new bedrock at this rate. First Espurr, then Honeybadgers, and now Goomy!? We're all screwed.

A NEW ESPURR APPROACHES
Bruce Espurr.
365.jpg

'That's my secret, Bedrock. I'm always Angry'

EDIT:(btw, if anyone is getting tired of my Espurr posts, please tell me. I might actually be able to break free otherwise)

Pink Harzard

So majestic
And I'm in a Goomy spam mode. Tell me if it needs to stop ^^'

Goomy's so many Goomy's attack the bedrock. It's a horde. They are so colourfull.
the_colors_of_goomy_by_rintau-d6ss99h.jpg

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Paints the bedrock blue da ba dee da ba die so it can be just like Appy.

And never stop with the Espurrs and Goomys.

Should do more Rotom/Appy themed attacks to compensate.

Last edited:

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I give the bedrock a icecream.

But it doesn't want to be eaten...
pile_of_goomy_cone_by_princess_phoenix-d6tb9o9.png

The Goomy's will take revenge...

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I place the bedrock inside of the reactor core at Chernobyl.

I hear that it's perfectly safe... For the dead. -13

Assigns the bedrock the task of being the least marvelous pitchmen/rock there ever was.

HEY THERE! Molten Quartz here for Sandy Putty!

File:Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg

I get Espurr to use 'Confide' on the bedrock.
For those unfamiliar with the move... To quote from Serebii

'The user tells the target a secret, and the target loses its ability to concentrate.'
all-work-no-play-makes-espurr-a-dull-kitteh_fb_2364891.jpg

Although maybe you should replace it with 'the target loses its soul'

Confide into me your secrets my lord! -14

The bedrock tries to get it's money back. So I lure it in a dark cave filled with explosions.

KABOOM!

Calm down there Michael Bay... -13

The bedrock races against Canary Mary in Cloudcuckooland 87 times.

twiblink.gif

Honey Badger don't give a f*ck. -14

Oh god! So true!

I'm rooting for you my lord! -15

The Great Goomy Gang joins the fight, making it harder for the bedrock to escape.

goomy_gang_by_sunnief-d6tpcyn.png

Fourth floor : Rocks, Ponies, and overused memes. Oh hello Mr. Tyler, are you going down?

Oh goodness. We may as well just start a new bedrock at this rate. First Espurr, then Honeybadgers, and now Goomy!? We're all screwed.

A NEW ESPURR APPROACHES
Bruce Espurr.
365.jpg

'That's my secret, Bedrock. I'm always Angry'

Unleash your fury my lord! -13

EDIT:(btw, if anyone is getting tired of my Espurr posts, please tell me. I might actually be able to break free otherwise)

Keep it up. I like these. They're funny.

And I'm in a Goomy spam mode. Tell me if it needs to stop ^^'

Goomy's so many Goomy's attack the bedrock. It's a horde. They are so colourfull.
the_colors_of_goomy_by_rintau-d6ss99h.jpg

Too much happy! It's sickening! -13

Paints the bedrock blue da ba dee da ba die so it can be just like Appy.

And never stop with the Espurrs and Goomys.

Should do more Rotom/Appy themed attacks to compensate.

Blue? We don't need no stinkin blues!
Gloooory glory to the reeed team!

I give the bedrock a icecream.

But it doesn't want to be eaten...
pile_of_goomy_cone_by_princess_phoenix-d6tb9o9.png

The Goomy's will take revenge...

You monster. -13

Gets Rotom to possess the bedrock's microwave and cook its prized frying pan full of cooking oil.

Why would you nuke a frying pan? -13

Goomy drains bedrocks brain.

goomy__my_little_brain_slug_by_loki_wings-d6p7wtv.png

Brain slugs! Brain slugs for everyone! -13

[video=youtube;NmDET1TGi_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmDET1TGi_E[/video]

This. The Bedrock.

That would be creepier with the Lavender Town theme. -14

2060/3200

About the drawing video: A freak snow storm last night threw a monkey wench in my plan. I was unable to make the video due to a lack of preparation for snow. Which is weird because I live in New England.

Please send in questions so I have something to talk about during the video. I'm not Bob Ross. I get boring when I ramble.

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
you can draw! and film! you can do it!
Use the pony powers given to you by the powerful moon pony-thingie, Luna I guess

I destroy the bedrock with the videos of the youtube channel of kud ((dutch fun))