• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
you can draw! and film! you can do it!
Use the pony powers given to you by the powerful moon pony-thingie, Luna I guess

I'm laughing way too hard right now, holy crap.
130221079136-Luna_happy.jpg

I destroy the bedrock with the videos of the youtube channel of kud ((dutch fun))

In America, we watch Rooster Teeth!
3qfmr6.jpg

"COMMUNISM IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE."

2046/3200

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
wow, I have two sig quotations. The pony gods must have blessed me with the power of one line pony sentences :p

I would throw my Phone at it

TWICE

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
I take it Klizcool's never played Banjo-Tooie. Canary Mary's this weird lady in a canary costume that you have to race 4 times between two worlds to get 2 Jiggies (the Power Stars of Banjo) and 2 Cheato Pages (unlocks cheat codes/upgrades). By mashing the A button. The first two races aren't so bad, but the other two in the final world (Cloudcuckooland) are near impossible unless you know the trick to them.

Rotom takes over a desk fan and blows the bedrock's 50-page research paper out the window of his apartment on the 50th floor.

Last edited:

The desert spirit

Dragon Empress
wow, I have two sig quotations. The pony gods must have blessed me with the power of one line pony sentences :p

I would throw my Phone at it

TWICE
And now you have a broken phone -13
I take it Klizcool's never played Banjo-Tooie. Canary Mary's this weird lady in a canary costume that you have to race 4 times between two worlds to get 2 Jiggies (the Power Stars of Banjo) and 2 Cheato Pages (unlocks cheat codes/upgrades). By mashing the A button. The first two races aren't so bad, but the other two in the final world (Cloudcuckooland) are near impossible unless you know the trick to them.

Rotom takes over a desk fan and blows the bedrock's 50-page research paper out the window of his apartment on the 50th floor.

This kids, is why we have computers -14

2019/3200

I evolve all your Goomys and Espurrs and they whine at the bedrock about how they can't be the subject of overused memes anymore.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I think that the max tally is up again. IDK IDGAF.

I take it Klizcool's never played Banjo-Tooie.

Bingo.

I evolve all your Goomys and Espurrs and they whine at the bedrock about how they can't be the subject of overused memes anymore.

tumblr_lo1adcEMbp1qidxg0.jpg

I force the bedrock to act in Romeo and Juliet.

I hate that play. -23

1971/3200

I just need a few more questions for my video guys! Tomorrow is looking good to make the video!! Yay!!!

The desert spirit

Dragon Empress
What kind of questions are we supposed to ask and where do we ask them? This was probably already said somewhere, but I seem to be forgetful at the moment

I make the bedrock use the horrible data collectors we have to use for physics labs. (Their touch screens hardly work, they are nigh impossible to figure out, and the data they show is inconsistent).

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
What kind of questions are we supposed to ask and where do we ask them? This was probably already said somewhere, but I seem to be forgetful at the moment

They can be just about anything you want them to be.
Send them to my Ask.fm account in my sig.

epicdrill

I turn the bedrock into a superconductor. This is done by chilling it to ridiculous levels, which happens to force it to solidify.

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
Desert spirit... you monster. You've made Espurr sad now.
espurr_by_right_stuff-d6sx6qb.png

I get the bedrock to give Espurr a hug...

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
The bedrock does a barrel roll but then I tell it that it's actually called an aileron roll. The bedrock gets enraged for having an ancient meme ruined for it.

remiq.jpeg

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
I will call my friend, Discord to make the bedrock die in the most chaotic and funny ways.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
gif__the_adventures_of_prince_dusk_shine_by_1n33d4hug-d6l7ssw.gif

I make the bedrock use the horrible data collectors we have to use for physics labs. (Their touch screens hardly work, they are nigh impossible to figure out, and the data they show is inconsistent).

My high school just used iPads. -13

I turn the bedrock into a superconductor. This is done by chilling it to ridiculous levels, which happens to force it to solidify.

get-in-losers-we-re-going-to-do-science-tumblr.jpg

Desert spirit... you monster. You've made Espurr sad now.
espurr_by_right_stuff-d6sx6qb.png

I get the bedrock to give Espurr a hug...

Time_for_a_feel_trip.jpg

The bedrock does a barrel roll but then I tell it that it's actually called an aileron roll. The bedrock gets enraged for having an ancient meme ruined for it.

remiq.jpeg

Halo Reach is the only game I know that allows you to perform an actual Barrel Roll. -13

I will call my friend, Discord to make the bedrock die in the most chaotic and funny ways.

He was the best part of the Season 4 premiere. -13

*downloads '50ftwares' on the bedrock's PC*

Hope you like adware and games about shooting smartphones!

Norton. Internet. Security. -13

I lead an army against the bedrock.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY MAY NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!! -13

Uses the bedrock's heat to cook the Thanksgiving turkey and ham.

For those that don't know, Thanksgiving is an American holiday celebrating food and the lies that we told the Native Americans. -13

I make the bedrock watch a lot of pretentious art films.

Sundance film festival? -13

1851/3200

The time is now 11:42 Eastern time (U.S.) and I am going to eat lunch and begin recording.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Thanks to that huge moving picture, my laptop was tripping.

I let a Emboar fart in the bedrocks face.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Very disappointed with the video.

I drop a pile of bricks on the bedrock.

Don't sh*t a brick. -23

Thanks to that huge moving picture, my laptop was tripping.

I let a Emboar fart in the bedrocks face.

You should see what I did to my phone. -23

1805/3200

Okay. So the video is finally up! I personally was not happy with it. My phone's memory is really low, so that caused major problems with the video. In all truths, the fate of the "series" is in your hands. If you want me to try and work out the bugs and continue, then please, say so in the comments.

Otherwise, sorry I couldn't get through all the questions. I have a habit of rambling when I talk and that is clearly evident in the video.

[video=youtube_share;aSUD54rAsko]http://youtu.be/aSUD54rAsko[/video]