• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

pikachu54549

I use TOXIC spikes on the bedrock

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The creator of this crazy place has turned into a talking Dragalge!

I practice my golf swing on the bedrock. (and I don't play golf, so it's going to be a lot of practice)
Puttputtputt -24
Used portal gun under bedrock
It's a mess of directions. -23
I drop the bedrock on a pit of spikes.
That's harmful. -23
I use TOXIC spikes on the bedrock

It's exposed to all entry hazards. -24

1361/3200

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I make the bedrock watch every episode of the worst TV show ever.

pikachu54549

Bedrock challenges the Lumiose gym. Does not have four gym badges. Gets shocked and thrown outside

pikachu54549

Arceus disapproves of the bedrock's life

pikachu54549

Bedrock fel out of the world

pikachu54549

EDIT- Accidental Double-Post

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
The bedrock nudges, kicks and jiggles the seat in front of him. Espurr is sitting there. Espurr is everywhere at once. And Espurr will cut the bedrock up.

Bonus points to those who understand the reference...

Last edited:

epicdrill

I put the bedrock in front of a TV playing its least favourite show and then put the remote just barely out of reach.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I force the bedrock to solve a German crossword puzzle, Christmas themed, without a dictionary.